Kaka

So guys, where does he rank on the all-time greats list? Top 50? Top 30 maybe? Discuss this fine fella.

top 100

Top 1 perro desu

Not sure but definitely behind David Villa

Top 100, he was for 3 years one of the best in the world during one of the hardests eras in Football

who?

Top 1 in the "players i want inside me" tier list desu

he was so good at AC Milan that when I told my friends how good he was at AC Milan my friends didnt believe me and still dont
>Kaka?
>like the one at Madrid?

overrated desu schmesu. for an attacking midfielder his stats arent that exceptional. 223 games in the serie a and 77 goals and 37 assists is not bad but not world class. la liga: 85/23/26 meh

At his best he was probably top 5 in the world

Not before marriage friend.

>don't have any comment based on his game, just crude stats from Wikipedia

Is this american Sup Forums?

Is this american Sup Forums?

what do you have against stats?

Top 60 sounds about right

He's not on it. His peak was nowhere near a Ronaldinho, never performed in NT and was only arguably, not even unanimously, the absolute best for one season in 06-07 and it was all downhill from there.

He's the Berbatov of world class players, his style was aesthetically pleasing to watch so people rated him better than he actually was.

Fucking underage.

it took me a lil

for me it's kaka

I'd absolutely love to see you name 30 or 40 players better than Kaka.

Why did you post Dillon Harper?

>faggots spend months spamming this meme
>this fucking leaf doesn't get a 100 (you)s for this amazing post

Disappointed.

fucking kek

messi, c. ronaldo, van basten, cruyff, maldini, ronaldo, zidane, ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, henry, bergkamp, seedorf, raul, totti, giggs, rivaldo, scholes, eusebio, di stefano, beckenbauer, gerd müller, zanetti, batistuta, denis law, laudrup, baggio, socrates, thuram, pirlo, nedved, vieri, weah, george best, romario, cantona, viera, puskás, figo, chapuisat

>Totti
stopped right there

>berbatov

just remembered that guy, looked like a bum but was a world class striker for a few years

discount Rivaldo.

>Scholes
>Pirlo
>FIGO

how the fuck do you not rate figo? lmfao

much like Schevchenko, he was GOAT material but for a very short span of time only.

top 1 because he was my idol back in the day

this desu

Never really got the hype around him. Yeah, he was amazing for about 12 to 18 months. One of the best ever footballers though? No.
>inb4 underage, 30 next week

Top 50 Brazilian football players, top 30 maybe

not even top 100

Good list except for Chapuisat and Denis Law

It doesn't take much for a slightly above-average brazilian player to be regarded as "the next big thing"

>not rating Denis Law

Fucking Americans.

>top 100

He is a balão de ouro winner, and not a Weah or Owen kind of balão de ouro winner, he was truly a great player. Top 50 would be more realistic.

He literally won the Ballon D'or.

>bergkamp, seedorf, raul, totti, giggs, rivaldo, scholes
well, not really

>gerd müller, zanetti, batistuta, denis law, laudrup
the fuck happened here

>thuram, pirlo, nedved, vieri, weah, george best
hhshahaha

Better than Cristiano but below Robben

so maybe top 50-60

>his best player choker against Trivago and Tripadvisor

Honestly brazillian players deliver way more consistently than those black british/french players.

>very religious
>waited until marriage
>divorced in 2015

What did he mean by this?

I rank him high on my literally who list

why are there so many brazilians on Sup Forums?

it doesn't cost money

Well, he couldn't force his wife to stay with him, could he?

Is he lower or higher than Pulishit?

Sheeit meant too

I honestly didn't even expect the reply,just shitposting here.
wrong post?

Top 25 easely. He was much ahead of Cristiano in his peak.

How the fuck do you not rate Scholes?

I at least know who he is. I don't even watch soccer

However his "peak" lasted 2 seasons

kaka is not for bullying

Don't forget he did nothing with the national team.

He won a Confederation Cup, and saved our arses in 2006 against Croatia and played well in 2010.

>confederations cup
nobody cares about that shit

No player who spent +20% of his career in shit leagues can be in the top 50, that just means they have a short peak and then went lazy, which applies to most Brazilian players

Was good enough to be picked for 2002 at young age and got game time in the tournament. He also won 2005 and 2009 confederations cup and scored a good goal in final. He’s done way more than Messhit.

>He’s done way more than Messhit.
Messi would have won 3 world cups if he was from a football nation like Germany, Italy or Brazil

International titles is a retarded way to rate a player's individual quality, you are fucked if you are born in a nation without good players

>And was only arguably, not even unanimously, the absolute best for one season in 06-07.
Sheesh must suck being this much of a dipshit.

>seedorf

only player to have won the cl with 3 different clubs

>chapuisat
stopped reading there

Italy got knocked out in groups in 10 and 14 lmao. That statement is bullshit and I don’t see what exactly you’re trying to show.

>POOR POOR MESSI BORN IN COUNTRY THAT WON 2 WORLD CUPS. LUCKY LUCKY CRISTIANO BORN IN COUNTRY THAT DIDN’T EVEN REACH A FINAL BEFORE HIM.

I never knew he did that all by himself and not 10 other players on the field

Never should have left Milan desu. At least not for Madrid

>it's Madrid's fault his knees exploded

Never said that. On top of exploding knees Ozil came up and was a top tier playmaker for Madrid. Obviously nobody expected these outcomes

Yet another Brazilian who was raped by injuries. Was the GOAT CAM/CM when healthy tho.

>Hating on based Berbatov

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Ooooooooooohhh

Messi

Power gap

Rest

t. underage that didn't see Barca/Euro 2000 Figo.

Because we are basically 200 millions, most of us have internet nowadays, and we love sports

The entire population of your country is like a city to us perhaps?

Any other middle class brazilian players in the NT. Only Rai and Kaká are the ones i know of.

O-oh you got me there....

Ever play games online? This site was made for them

The early 2000s was 100% NOT one of the hardest eras of football. In fact, it's by far the most overrated nostalgia meme era.

Yeah, I'm not going to do that so that you can change the point of discussion to how shit you think one of those 30-40 players is.

Outside from the Liverpool-game, not clutch enough. Got bantered off for Park and Chicharito in crucial games. Kind of like the Benzema of Man. United at the time in that way.

That's cool.

Socrates too

Pretty sure Juninho Pernambucano were at least middle class, as he is from a region of our country where if you're a tone lighter than a cardboard, it means your family run a business.

Ganso was middle class, and he played some games for the NT.
Socrates went to Medical School some time before being a pro, and he didn't quit when promoted, graduating while playing.
Rafinha's father Mazinho was in the 1994 WC squad, he grew up in Spain while his his father played the rest of his career. He plays for Brazil and his brother Thiago for Spain.

>Finished Medical School while playing Pro Football
Socrates a cool guy.

Was Elano? He always struck me as an aristocrat type.

>his peak was nowhere near a Ronaldinho
He literally was a white Messi playing. Speed and ball control like a madman past defenders.

He's from a town with

I always see the guy as a Brazilian Zidane since he plays elegantly and seem to have a more European style of playing.

>No Ibra
>No Pulisic
kys

2 good seasons is not enough to enter top 100 tBh. He is overrated af by serie A fanbois

Don't insult Messi like that.

el egipCIANo

Top 100. As with most Brazilians he was really good for a really short amount of time.