HERE COMES THE TURN AROUND

HERE COMES THE TURN AROUND

It's going to look like an ejaculating dick.

Benis? :D

B-but he said Mexican plane!!

So polls are worthless is what I get from all this.

The problem is that since this is an averages game, the one ABC poll where Clinton got 51% is going to fuck up the averages until September.

Hillary is screwed no matter what, because of the email server.

If she gets indicted. Then her campaign is over.

If she doesn't. Then the Bernouts and swing voters revolt because they think she is getting away with it because of corruption.

If she and obama had just said that Benghazi was radical islamic terrorism right away. She would have had this election wrapped up.

Pretty much.

damn, thats weird that neither candidate has anywhere near 50%. guess im gonna #FeelTheJohnson now

When your only real options are these two idiots, you might as well vote Johnson and let the chips fall where they may.

polls dont matter

An email abuser or an accused statutory rapist zionist bankrupt failure

If I was in a blue state, I would be voting Green party.

I really hope the states Bernie won, go to Jill Stein.

Then some Trump states go to Johnson. So that no one gets 270.

Allowing the Republican House and Senate to pick the President and VP.

God damnit, it's great that Trump increasing. But polls and shit are completely useless now, especially when the fucking debates havn't even started yet..

Fuck off leftist shills.

Green Party is full of medical quacks that believe in Naturopathy and Veganism.

Johnson is open borders.

A war mongering fake liberal corporate shill that takes soft money bribes from foreign governments and caused a huge IT security vulnerability to hider her dealings from Freedom of Information Act requests.

vs

Centerist business man that takes advantage of the law to its fullest extent to keep his businesses going. While being a demagogue pseudo nationalist .

So you're hoping for Hillary?
Get the fuck out.

Green party is useful for keeping Hillary out of the white house.

Johnson is useful as a mandate for the Republicans to be more libertarian.

There is no way the House select Hillary if they had to decide the election. There would be revolt in the 2018 mid term elections. Causing lots of GOP incumbents that voted for Hillary, to lose their seats.

and whats the one thing they could hate more than corruption?

thats right, donald "literally hitler" trump

well played establishment, well played

Yeah, they had to backpedal on some homeopathy claims and endorsements they made. The party is lousy conspiracy freaks and anti-vaccination nuts. Against "big pharma" for all the wrong reasons, and none of the legitimate ones. That's probably the least damaging part of their ideology, though.

>I really hope the states Bernie won, go to Jill Stein.

Most of the states that Bernie "won" were caucus states that haven't a prayer in hell of going blue.

I'm strongly of the opinion that the citizens of Utah are not going to elect a Jewish communist. Or Jill Stein!

we just need the Bernouts to decide some swing states and Pennsylvania.

Green = Jill
Yellow = Johnson

Average voter, especially younger voters don't even know what the email controversy is about.

The fact that Hillary's lead shrank in the new Reuters poll tells you something

>mfw Trump is doing so terribly that his supporters are celebrating being him behind by 10 points in the polls
Absolutely pathetic

>Trumps goes up when he shuts up
Sounds right.