I'm a script reader for a major studio

I'm a script reader for a major studio.

Stop submitting your shitty John Wick rip off scripts.

Ok heres crappy blockbuster #15 then

No youre not. That said I work for one of the many "coverage" sites and I gotta say I'm sick of the amount of residential horrorshit Don't Breathe has ushered in

Shit, when I try to write scripts all I can come up with is revenge flicks and horrorshit.

I am a big wig Hollywood Jew

Send in more scripts about cucks

I must be loyle to my capo.

You kill my dog? I kill your God.

Johnny Flick.

>implying you read unsolicited scripts

The legal departments in studios, production companies, and talent agencies make sure that all received unsolicited materials are shredded immediately.

>tfw goto square enix site
>all unsolicited material belongs to us and you have no rights over it
Jesus christ

How the fuck do you even get a script made if unsolicited scripts arent read? This shit is exactly like "no experience needed oh by the way you have to give us three references"

Will no studio take a risk and make John Core, the greatest unfilmed script of our time?

Amazon has a section for scripts. You could try it.

cool

>Become a richfag
>Pay money to have your script made into a film

I want to make a movie that ripoffs Taxi Driver, but no one will read.

Know someone. And make sure they like you.
Or be born to someone with connections (i.e. nepotism--max landis).

Doesn't matter if you're script is shit, it'll get made. It's not fair, but that's how it works.

Johnny Slick

40's movie about a wise-cracking ambitious low-ranked mafioso wannabe who gets in over his head and finds all the mafias in the world cracking down on him, he comes home to find his dog has been kidnapped and he sets out on a suicide mission to save her.

This reminds of zombieland.

Can I make a live action adaptation of Hunter X Hunter? After GITS makes money and Hollywood decides to mine Japan I want to be among the first wave of Hollywood live action Anime movies so I can be remembered fondly.

I only require a 60 Million dollar budget please

Good. That's the low budget stuff. If you're a no-name you're not going to be penning a summer blockbuster. Write an attractive horror script, it's your best shot.

Walk into the agent's office and give her a firm handshake.

ive never seen john wick

What do you look for most when you read a script?

I'm sure there are things that jump at you in the writing, and other things that make you shred it after the first two pages.

I usually look for the writer's name. If the names sounds like goldstein or similar i'm more likely to read it.

>Stop submitting your shitty John Wick rip off scripts.
Studios don't accept script submissions.

I fucking kek'd

Write a Hunter X Hunter ripoff television pilot. Pitch it to NBC.

make me famous

>not working two jobs in between constantly writing and polishing one's scripts, to save money to make short films with
>not networking the motherfuck out of websites to find people with similar interests
>not learning how to make a short film, "guerilla-style"
>not filling out one's CV with magnificent short film after magnificent short film
>not garnering the attention of people in the industry who'll inevitably watch these short films
>not getting your fuck into the industry entirely on your own terms and not on those of Chaim Schlomo Shekelstein

It's like you cunts don't even know about hard work, integrity, loyalty and other such "buzzwords" you associate with us old cunts. Now fuck off of my Sup Forums and get your cunt arses out there.

Who actually watches short films? Sounds like a meme to me.

so where do i submit a screenplay? not to studios, and blacklist isn't the place for them. What do?

You can do screenwriting challenges and contests, if you win some, it'd be easier to get an agent.

>script reader

That's a funny way of saying unpaid intern.

>You kill my dog? I lick your God.
>You kill my God? I lick your dog.

Just be yourself

Give blowjobs

Sorry I don't write scripts, I write Poetry du Cinéma en Kìnographique.

Thoughts on my logline?
White girl is abused by white trash boyfriend only to be saved by masculine black man. Plot twist is the black guy beats her, knocks her up and leaves her. Moral of the story is women are whores and deserve what they get.

That's a big black log

Don't forget to look her square in the eye.

invest in kneepads and/or be jewish

Nicholl

Main character gets turnd into a vampire after having a one night stand and is pulled into a whole new world he had no reason to be in. It would either be a 1 season 10 1h episodes HBO show or a film trilogy in which we follow our protagonist through his new life as a vampire. Focus would be on the society itself, the members, political schemes and how it deals with the rapid advance of technology. Something a kin to VTM: Bloodlines.

I am a big Hollywood Jew.
More interracial romance scripts, goy.

I am also looking for scripts about the superiority of pure Jewish families, non-goys.

I can write a biopic about your life you want to.

2016 Year of BBC blackening LWP
2017 Year of BBP blackening LWC

Calling it now.