>took a look at GOAT TIER players
>none of them played in England

mmm...

Ronaldinho, Kaká, Baggio to GOAT tier
Batistuta to God tier
Totti to Demigod tier

>tf
>tp

This list is lacking ALOT of black players, please change or else you will offend the american userbase of this board, thank you.

T. Muhammad Al-Argentini

I believe both Iniesta and >Zidane belong to God tier though

>Iniesta
>even being on the list at all

KEK
That balding ferret is a system babby

wat

No LCIM? Otherwise, good list

>Cristiano above Iniesta
troll

>Ronaldinho, Kaká, Baggio to GOAT tier

ignore

>During their prime of course

I mean, if you get only the absolute peak, there is no way Ronaldinho is not GOAT tier

Baggio and Ronaldinho maybe, but Kaka wasn't even close to be the GOAT, maybe Demi-God would be more appropriate tho.

Also, by this metric Cafu should be demoted. No way that he was better than R.Carlos during their peaks.

Who was the gayest athlete thread?

my mistake, I was only complaining about Kaka'

the other two are fine if you go by those rules

This list is terrible whoever made it should shoot themself in the foot

Maldini, TSUU, Baresi, Baggio and Platini to GOAT, Yashin to GOAT, Totti to GOAT

Iniesta, Bergkamp, Nesta, Batigol,Nedved, Kahn,Del Piero and Rovaldo, GOD, Shearer to GOAT

Weah,kaka, r.carlos,casillas,etoo to DEMI and Rui costa

Makelele to GREAT, Beckham to GREAT, Seedorf to GREAT, Keane, Deschamps and Cantona to GREAT

Gerrard
to DEMI, Van Der Sar to DEMi, Villa to demi

Rooney to GOD
Lampard and Zanetti to GOD

>this flag
>this post

Stop embarrassing us you utter nigger

Good list, but Ronaldo omitted from the 'GOAT's is a glaring error.

Like it or not, Tsu has generation defining talent, and the great debate of "Messi or Ronaldo?" is this generation's equivalent of "Pele' or Maradona?" We're talking about an athlete with incredible physical tools, a four-time (and soon to be five-time) Ballon d'Or winner, four time Champion's League winner, who won back to back champion's leagues as a star, a man who broke dozens of scoring records, and was the leader of a Portugal side that found national team success.

Compare that to Zidane who won one Champion's League and a World Cup, but also lost a world cup final, Luis Nazario Ronaldo, who never won a Champion's League, and won 1 World Cup as a starter (he didn't see the pitch in 1994, although he was on the Brazilian roster). If they are GOATs then surely Tsu has sufficient qualifications to join that club.

I might also argue that Weah and Kaka' could be promoted from 'Great' to 'Demi-God', possibly replacing Del Piero and Redondo (the argentine is overrated).

I think Ronaldinho might have been the best player ever during his (shot) prime

based kaiser in the god tier

This pic was made before this board realized the glory of TSU and still unironically >rated Zidane. A new one should be made, but I don't have the tech smarts to do it well

Do Germans really see Beckenbauer as better than G. Muller?

yeah. the kaiser is the goat

I think there's a plausible argument that prime Ronaldinho could be among the GOATs. At the least, he's definitely a borderline GOAT, along with Van Basten, Maldini, and Meazza, IMHO.

Laudrup and Romario should be demoted to demi-God and are not in the same league as Van Basten and Ronaldinho.

He ran the fucking system

Fair enough. I don't argue that Zidane shouldn't be one of the GOATs, certainly he had the incredible technique and won enough accolades to deserve that, but I do think Tsu out of the GOATs is the mistake to fix.

>Tsu out of the GOATs is the mistake to fix
no, it isn't.

Yawn...

It's definitely one of them, do you have an alternative error to bring to our attention?

Where are the black players? I see none you fucking racist op.

>pele, cruyff, ronaldo, beckenbaur, di stefano, zidane and eusebio ahead of CR7

edgy as fuck lad!!

yes, many, but c.ronaldo is in the right category.

Please present arguments referencing this post
or provide some of the 'many' other errors.

>schevchenko two tiers above david villa
>scholes and rednondo 2 tiers ahead of vieira and lampard
>keane, rooney, casillas, eto'o, boban, deco , zola and beckham anywhere near the entire list
>schmeichel 3 (THREE) tiers above van der sar

what absolute fucking hipster 15 year old loser wrote this? stop pretending you know anything about football when you get all your opinions from alan shearer on MOTD you pathetic little nonce.

arguments on what?
on the errors I think there are in the list? or about c.ronaldo not being amongs the GOATs?

>Best
>Rooney
>Gerrard
>klinnsman
>no kempes

agreed, had the pleasure of seeing him live when they played us (Chelsea) in 05 or whatever.

Was only like 8/9 or so but that still sticks in my mind as one of the best games I've ever been to, I had absolutely no idea what happened when Ronaldinho scored that trick shot shit

I know like 4 of these people

>zidane in goat but not cristiano
>hagi and stoichkov below baggio and charlton

Other than that it's actually a pretty accurate list

how cute you actually think people will read your post and it matters!!! hahahaha

if pele is in goat then cristiano is in goat.

Pele was a fucking fraud and is so insecure of MUH GOALS

>not rating George Best

your anti-british is embarassing

>being nine in '05

God damn I was 24. FML.

I think the goal Ronaldinho scored against Real Madrid in one of the Clasicos cements him as a very near GOAT at the least.

something brilliant about seeing a goal you can't believe just happened.

Same shit happened with Papiss Cisse's goal vs Chelsea. Nobody around me had a clue what had happened, was so quick

Literally who the fuck are most of these people?

>no Chileans
;_;

>2030 is closer than 2003

>a literal who from fucking Mozambique
>GOAT

people rating him always bothered me.

How is Cris still not on the GOAT tier?
>only player to win the league, domestic cup, cl, golden boot, and balon d'or with 2 clubs
>cl top scorer and assist man
>4 champions leagues
>6x cl top scorer
>most cl knockout goals by a country mile
>3 straight pl titles
>top scorer in man utd's treble season
>took madrid from 0 CL's in seven years to 3 in that same span
>took his national team (who havent even reached a final without him) to their first title
AT LEAST switch him with Eusebio. It's the very least you could do
I understand everyone on Sup Forumseddit wants to be a contrarian but it's become embarrassing at this point. He's clearly the most dominant player on that list.

yeah sweetie but, you see, he played in England.

List is and has been laughable for a long time. Not only does it miss modern players, but the goal keeper ranking already shows just how bloody horrible it really is. Yashin was a joke by modern standards, plain and simple. Schmeichel and Buffon can be God Tier, but if you do that you also need to put Kahn into it. However, the most ridiculous shit the creator of this pulled was to put Casillas, who was arguably the best keeper of the 2010s, TWO tiers below fucking Schmeichel and Buffon. The guy won a World Cup, two Euros and countless UCL titles, yet for some reason hes supposed to be TWO TIERS worse than Schmeichel, who has won a lucky UCL that he had next to no impact on winning, and Buffon, who hasnt even been the best for more than a couple seasons, with his biggest legacy being the fact that he always remained very good, but hasnt really been great for almost a decade now. And this is already ignoring modern keepers like Neuer, who is probably better than all of them, and De Gea, who is pretty damn close if not already on their level. I know that the picture is old, but that doesnt change the fact that people should stop posting this outdated mess.

>to dumb too do the math on this without a calculator
>just believe it anyway because it sounds about right

I resent not being aborted

So why aren't any goaltenders in the goat tier?

this post is too good for this board, friendo

He singlehandedly made the entire PL look like a joke. Name one other player that danced circles around Ashley Cole, John Terry, Sagna, Sol Campbell, etc., won the league 3x in a row, won the FA cup at 19, won the treble as a 22 year old scoring 40 times that season and managed this before doing this against a (at the time) respectable Arsenal that was a regular CL face. Added bonus: inaugural Puskas Award to sway the tap in argument

remove ze leaf

Am I wrong?

>He singlehandedly made the entire PL look like a joke.

the PL has always been a joke, that's my point.

I don't discuss Cristiano and Messi. It's an argument for children. Always has been

Chelsea didn't look like a joke in 2012 defeating bayern and barca

How would you rate the top 5 leagues?

>Keane, Gerrard and Lampard all in the very good tier, while Scholes is in the Demi-god tier
Lmao! this fucking retard actually fell for the Paul Scholes meme

>TSUU not GOAT
>People ITT arguing Ronaldinho belongs in any other category than "had a good run for three years before I wasted my talent on coke and hookers"

Goat Tier Ronaldo looked like THAT? Jesus, good thing he got all of that plastic surgery.

Pretty sure Chelsea 2012 is generally considered to be the most disgraceful UCL winner of the last decade.

Man Utd won in 2008 (with Ronald scoring in the final of course)

[citation needed]

>All these Johnny Foreigners

GOAT Tier should only have Bobby Charlton, George Best, Giggs, Stanley Matthews, Peter Shilton, and Scholes. Maybe Rooney too

>implying Barca winning it in 09 wasn't the biggest literal disgrace

Daily reminder: The Falklands will be British for all eternity.

Ignoring Marseille in 1993, I agree

Have they got any good domestic players?

>GOAT tier
>Rooney

If it’s during their prime, Ronaldinho should move one tier up.

That's like at most the third silliest thing he put in his bait post.

1. La Liga
2. Serie A
3. Bundesliga
4. Ligue 1

--- POWER GAP ---

5. Eredivisie
6. Primeira Liga

--- POWER GAP

99. Superliga Argentina
99999. Brasileirao
9999999999999. Liga MX
9999999999999999999999999999. English """Premier""" League

>the last decade

oh

1. Para
2. Falklands Farmers with pitchforks
3. Argentine "Army"

>he didn't waste his talent on coke and hookers
No wonder you never went anywhere in life.

Rooney's always a safe shot tho

That doesn't even make any sense.
The greentext is supposed to be a contrast for what follows.

Try harder user, you'll get it eventually.

nearly 40 years later and you're still devastated.

So in general Prem below Ligue 1

Kaká goat tier? what are you smoking?

>this generation's equivalent of "Pele' or Maradona?"
this was never a debate within the same generation

Zico or Maradona is closer

Why did you name one of your best players after poopie

that's what I thought newfag piece of shit

kaká not kaka. the stress is on the second syllable.

>fraud

>won 3 world cups
>130 goals in 144 matches against european teams
>1200 goals in >1300 matches
>even if you erase the friendlies it's still >700
>Brazil won world cup with local players at the time so the league here was better
>He was complete: could score with both feet and head.
>played in a era that red cards didn't even exit
>balls were heavier
>pitches were shitty

>no figo
very sad indeed

I remember us making this on Sup Forums in about 2010 or 2011. I actually think it's pretty decent.

Lot of fanbois ITT buttmad that their crush isn't rated higher.