Proof we need to do something about race-mixing. What should be the punishment for people who make a mongrel child?

Proof we need to do something about race-mixing. What should be the punishment for people who make a mongrel child?

>Proof we need to do something about race-mixing. What should be the punishment for people who make a mongrel child?

Obviously death for the mother and child.

Don't go killing your parents, burger. The people at fault are long dead.

as far as your pic goes, Sup Forums is pretty dull during the usa daytime, but livens up in the usa evening.

not sure what that corresponds to in eu times. probably when you're all sleeping.

>its the irish faggot who thinks he's pureblood german again
Nice try McSchweinhund

Irish people are a part of the Aryan race unlike you mutts.

Makes sense since NEETs sleep all day and post all night.

>Aryan
By warring with other whites? Even other Irish? Please the Jews don't have to do anything to turn you lot into self fighting good goys

You people are the niggers of the highlands

we tainted the entire east coast with our potato seed and then some. stay cucked , friendo

I wouldn't be surprised if you had Irish blood in you. Don't talk shit about yourself, mutt.

Exile for all three of them back to the shitskin's point of origin.

Sup Forums during Canadian time

Are you forgetting about all the Slav, Eternal Anglo, Balkan and Germany threads? I'm missing quite a lot as well.

I'm more concerned about inbreeding, which has produced a subhuman race known as "whites"

There's no such thing as the white race, the term white race was invented to make Anglos equal with Germanics, Slavs and Souhern Europeans. There is only one non coloured people on this planet, it's the Anglo.

R A R E
A
R
E

How drunk are you now?

There's a reason we call a small bottle of liquor a Mickey

R A R E
A
R
E

FUCK OFF NOBODY LIKES YOUR STUPID JOKE

>R A R E