Implying this isn't a mechanized metaphor for God

>implying this isn't a mechanized metaphor for God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3E358n7pcI
youtube.com/watch?v=eyW5KMMDjZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pLSR-ykYpiM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
youtu.be/FD8Nd6kkWmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
What did he mean by this? Is he saying keeping animals as pets and using them for food is wrong since they are sentient?

Its a flimsy justification for continued genocide against the Decepticons.

>dogs
>sentient

go back to bed, shockwave.

robo-jesus

Open borders for Cybertron! beep beep boop

The line used to be "Freedom is the right of all human beings." back in the 80's but they changed in sometime to reflect all sentient beings.

>t. quintessons

god forgives
optimus doesn't

no.. it was always sentient beings you cuckold.

>we will never get a movie set on cybertron
>we'll never see the autobot capital city of iacon or crystal city
>we'll never travel the wilds of cybertron and see the rust see or the subterranean depths with energon eating monsters beneath the planet
>we'll never get a transformer zombie movie starring ultra magnus

Transformers lore is awesome.

fuck off haydn

What? I could swear the first time Optimus ever said it was in one of the comics and the line was human beings.

At least we have War for Cybtertron and Fall of Cybertron. 10/10 games.

God cuts people's heads off?

A dog can tell the difference between being inside a house and being outside its sentient.
Than he should of said sapient. Almost all animals are sentient.

In the last knight Optimus will meet robo god, hope they can shoehorn unicron in there.

Fuck yeah. I been meaning to by Fall again since it's on PS4 for digital download but I dunno if the online community is still bumping or not.

>optimus prime is robot jesus
no shit

Primus? I hope so. When they introduced the Matrix in the second shitty movie normies could not comprehend the concept of it and thought it was just stupid "robot heaven" with no fucking clue about how Transformers religion or afterlife works.

Technically Vector Sigma is robot Jesus. Optimus is more like a prophet.

Optimus is like King Arthur, appointed king by a higher authority.

Or the Pope. He's kind of a spiritual leader.

I tried reinstalling them on my pc, but couldn't get either to work. They are forever lost to me.

Great games. The trailers were insane
youtube.com/watch?v=C3E358n7pcI
youtube.com/watch?v=eyW5KMMDjZw

I prefer Devastation in terms of gameplay/replayability though.

The trailers made me sad this wasn't our movies.

Devastation was fun as fuck though. Not normally my style or what I look for but cuuurrrrazy as fuck and fun.

OPTIMUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

SPARE ME THIS MOCKERY OF JUSTICE

Goddamn. I don't know much about Transformers but this looks radical.

>that fucking skyscraper sized transformer at the end

Why weren't the movies like this?

This was some American History X shit

Devastation is visually orgasmic and its fun as fug.

The whole prime sarcophagi point was interesting but they left it out and just kept the prime skeleton cave.

Bay wanted his edgier designs more.

OPTIMUS WAIT ONLY I KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE HOSTAG-

The OST was godlike too youtube.com/watch?v=pLSR-ykYpiM

They were given to a director that had no prior knowledge of the material and did 0 research. The movie was made as a cheap cash grab on name recognition alone.

Fugg, I miss those

I remember how condescending he was toward fans. He was actually surprised when the military guys working with him in the first movie knew who Starscream was. He could not comprehend that these military guys he idolized loved this nerd bullshit.

Someone told me not to let it get to me and that it didn't ruin any of the Transformers history that came before but years ago I could have an Autobot insignia on my laptop or something and people might say, "Fuck yeah, Transformers!" but now they see that stuff and say, "Ah, you like that Michael Bay shit? that shit is stupid as fuck." and it infuriates me.

I hate Michael Bay so goddamn much. This franchise could have been a robot alien space epic.

>He was actually surprised when the military guys working with him in the first movie knew who Starscream was. He could not comprehend that these military guys he idolized loved this nerd bullshit.
Fucking kek'd.
But also saddened.

Anyone watch TFA at all?

It had some cool toys and designs.

Seemed kinda weeby to me tbqh, couldn't get into it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4

Do ya like Jazz?

>OPTIMUS NO DON'T SHOOT ME IN MY FACE IN COLD BLOOD AAAA
I wasn't expecting this from a kids movie

>Jazz
youtu.be/FD8Nd6kkWmo
sorry for bad quality, it's all I can find

yah those flame decals really gave it away

I don't get it

My favorite was actually the Armada game on PS2. God that game is so underrated.

Yeah it was fun but maybe I was stupid or something but I would use the glider to fly out onto the deck of Tidal Wave and drive around, go inside and couldn't figure out how to get him to transform and fight him.

You just had to progress through to the bridge and he does it automatically.

Fuck, where was the bridge? I was all up in his guts.

You had to keep going around the ship until you found it. Optimus/Red Alert would tell you when you're getting warmer.

OPTIMUS THE GENEVA CONVENTION EXPRESSLY FORBI-