How did this team not win the 2006 World Cup?

How did this team not win the 2006 World Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSZmcO8L93c
youtube.com/watch?v=bdTadK9p14A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Blocks your path

Bumping into an on-fire Zidane en route

how did your team not qualify?

Parties and ego

because the italians did?

>white shorts

Disgusting.

Looks so much than blue shorts

Because it wasn't that good?

You’re just looking at names most of them were past it already

It draws the attention meant to the yellow jersey. It's anti-aesthetic.

>implying yellow shirt with white shorts doesn't look good

see

Because it was built around Kaka and not Ronaldinho

at least post the 1st team so it looks even more embarassing

this was brasil at their most "doing coke and drinking and fucking trannies and sleeping 2 hours a night but hey look i can rainbow flick". plus zidane being insane

great team

Coaching, as always

They also played their best game of the tournament that day. Blue socks, is the real problem

For the Ronaldos, decline
Kaká - knee started to become shit
Adriano - mental health

Also overconfidence.
All of this caused a 2010 squad with average players. So 2014 had to begin from scratch.

because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=iSZmcO8L93c

There are rumors that France paid Brazil 25 million to lose the game

2014 was the lowest they ever got, even though they managed to reach a WC semi-final.

Right now it's a new beginning, wether we win or lose. Hope tite doesn't resort to memes like the last 3 coaches did.

>France paid R. Carlos 25 million to lose the game
ftfy

They shouldn't even have got out of the group stage and Nerman should have seen red in the first game.
I suppose it worked itself out though, if Nerman had been sent off he wouldn't have gotten his back smashed. If Brazil had went out in the group stages they wouldn't have been raped 7-1 and embarrassed worldwide. Iceland would have fucking annihilated you.
People just expect Brazil to reach the finals because they were solid 40 years ago. The only thing that remains the same is the name, not the players. People should keep that in mind when they pretend Africans are European and try to bring as many into the country as possible btw.

>Nerman
who?

Would you rather go with yellow shorts and blue socks?

What Went Wrongs

Ronaldinho: alcohol
Kaka: Jesus
Ronaldo: food

Trust me, he will insist in memes he coached in his Corinthians days.

>Iceland would have fucking annihilated you

>check flag

kek m8

The worst brazilian team ever still made it to the semis. Shows how good they really are

>1 point

wew

Because no Cafu anymore

lol nope, our team might not be the same as the golden days, but they're still world class. Britain on the other hand haven't seen a title in years.

As long as he doesn't put the entire Corinthians team + Nerman, it's all good.

Because their star player had a fucking seizure before the final

>Britain

dumb monkey

lol who the fuck cares, England, Wales or whatever. All mediocre teams that can't go pass the group stages.

I'd rather go green. The many corruption scandals weren't enough to release the CBF from Nike's grasp, but I'll wait for a Slavdidas comeback.

because Roberto Carlos was lazy piece of shit

That one looks good too.
I asked that because Nike was planning to introduce yellow pants in the uniforms last year in a way similar to what they did to other NTs.

>thinking corruption will make them go away

Nigga these companies are even involved in that shit.

You now remember ~le Magic Square.

Rumour has it that Nike's contract with CBF ends not too long after the World Cup and they aren't too keen in renewing it. Hopefully Adidas picks up the slack.

Man, these companies ARE the corruption, the active agents of the money laundering scheme. CBF should wear fucking Dellerba shirts, ffs.

If I remember correctly, Juninho P. started against France and did fuck all. What a disappointment.

Ronaldo was very fat, but still dangerous. Adriano was a total waste of time. Robinho should have started every game. He always delivered for the NT.

Brazil 06 > Brazil 82

Discuss.

If this timeline takes over, I'll spend R$ 300 in a NT sweater, squat and post the picture here.

.t Galvão Bueno

did not rate zidane

kek

>you now remember Galvao Bueno

youtube.com/watch?v=bdTadK9p14A

>michel bastos
>elano
>josué
>gilberto melo
>kleberson
>nilmar
>grafite

Asking yourself who are those guys? Exactly, no one but the retarded on pic related knows, and he took them to a fucking world cup.
But wait, there's more.

>robinho in the year 2006+4
>injured kaka as a totem
>10 years past his prime gilberto silva

For me, presenting this to the world as the brazilian national team was a worse shame than the 7-1.

They were shit.

>Hope tite doesn't resort to memes like the last 3 coaches did.
He's already doing it. Cassio, Diegos? wtf tbqhmf

>cicinho
>robinho
>juan

Wtf Robinho was always goat at the seleção

>Robinho should have started every game. He always delivered for the NT.
Is this a new meme?

i got free icecream when italy won the final.

The 4-4-2 was the death of Brazil

>we lived long enough to see people unironically rating robinho through nostalgia glasses

wew lad

> peak Jar Jar Binks
> peak caca
> peak Adriano (even tho his peak lasted like 4 months)
> peakish Dida
> not really peak 'le big muscles LB that doesnt defend' man
> Fatnaldo starting to get real fat
> not peak but probably still okay Cafu

Just a mix of true world beating players in their prime, and older generation players.

They were there in 06 and embarrassed themselves

>People just expect Brazil to reach the finals because they were solid 40 years ago.
I know you're exaggerating but why does it seem that people always forget we won a WC in 2002?

>Trashing robinho
Sure is underage in here

white shorts are cursed

Mate he was average on a good day, but most of the time he was abysmal.
Being bought by Real Madrid and being promoted as the successor to Ronaldo, despite doing nothing of note messed him up, be it the pressure or arrogance.

Robinho was just a slightly improved version of Ronaldinho.

Ze roberto and gilberto silva were too old to provide defensive cover for them. Practically played with 4 forwards and two old men in front of def. got foked

>zé roberto were too old

Joe Bob at 32 equals a normal person at 16

>Zé Roberto
>ever getting old

>still loses the cup because some sandnigger couldn't keep his cool

he's 43 and still playing

Robinho was unironically great for the NT, even though he was shit at the clubs he played

He was by far our best player in the 2010 WC and 2007 copa america

roberto carlos com 1,5m não era pra ta marcando o thierry, isso é um meme criado pela globo

Then at Milan, he was making so much money in a club that was stacked with a good defense and midfield (for a while anyways) that he stopped giving a shit.

but they didn't lose.
not to mention that he is the literal reason why they didn't lose.

>Robinho was unironically great for the NT, even though he was shit at the clubs he played

Well he can't play against Zimbabwe and Hong Kong every week.

When will we get another World Cup as great as 2006?

I don't mean from the quality standpoint (although that does have something to do with it), I'm referring to the talent pool of players.

2006 was a changeover year, it was the last World Cup for many of the greats. The best players on nearly all the national teams retired from playing after this World Cup, so we have a super concentrated cup full of older superstars and new young promising talent.

When will we get such an amazing concentration of players again?

Will it be Russia 2018? Or do we think the cup after this will be that?

Or, conversely, was 2006 just an anomaly in that regard and we won't have another one of these high-concentration changeover years for a long time?

ZIZOU
I
D
A
N
E

Oh, its you again.
Please explain how losing is not losing and how Italy didnt win but just "took" the trophy

>all these people rating Zidane
Just admitt that you were ten when that match was played and you just repeat everything you see

Because they havent decided to go green shirt and blue shorts yet.
Screencap this post, Brazil will rape every other team on the world cup if we have green shirt with blue shorts AND white socks.

I'd love to see some shit like that

they were really not that great. i mean the offense looked pretty impressive on paper but that's about it.

>not rating zidane during 2006 quarter vs brazil
admit you just don't like football at this point.

>Brazil couldn't score a goal in 90 minutes because of Zidane

looks so much better than blue shorts

what lmao

>Zidane wasn't one of the best players in football history
is this the famous and glorious Mexican football knowledge people keep telling me about?
no shit your country is such a football powerhouse.

fucking kek

SAME REASON UNDERTAKER DIDN'T TAKE THE BELT IN 2006

IT'S FIXED. DOUBT ME
>SEPP BLATTER
EVERY WORLD CUP SINCE 1998 WAS FOUND TO BE FIXED AND YOU POVERTY BALL LOVING MORONS STILL REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOUR "SPORT" WAS FIXED AND WEAK

SEPP BLATTER

When did I say anything about Zidane's legacy? I'm talking exclusively about that match against Brazil.

Why I'm answering you? You obviously can't read

>Iceland would have fucking annihilated you.
Oh would they now?

Dida,Lucio,Cafu,Juninho,Ronaldinho,Kaka,Robinho,Ronaldo
who are other 3? Sorry i just started watching football around that time

Cafu isn't there, I think you are confussing him with Julio Baptista
4 is Juan, 13 is Cicinho and I don't know about 16

>cafu
dude, that was racist, he looks nothing like cafú

Roberto Carlos had to tie his shoe. It happens.

Wish the image said >Mexico instead of Mexico

That's Non-Silva Gilberto

no he means itally would have won 1 - 0 in normal time if not for zidane, even if someone else took the penalty, he, like the rest of the competition, orchestrated frances attacj

This. /thread

that has to be bait besides our nt can only compete with those nt with money thanks to Chicano bucks but we suck and I expect a trashing this world cup