Why do so many Trump supporters want Hillary Clinton arrested? It really doesn't make sense from a pragmatic standpoint...

Why do so many Trump supporters want Hillary Clinton arrested? It really doesn't make sense from a pragmatic standpoint. She's the weakest candidate to stand against Trump. If she gets indicted, then the DNC will nominate Bernie Sanders, who has absolutely proven to crush Trump in the polls.

LEAVE NO SURVIVORS

Because she did illegal shit?

Bernie shills. Every other Trump supporter knows Clinton is the better opponent to face

Most Bernie Sanders supporters aren't of voting age, even those who are (college kids) have notoriously bad turn outs on election day.

Plus, you think Trump won't fuck Bernie up in a debate? I can already see the nickname now, Comrade Sanders.

Na Bernie doesn't have the black vote.

If Clinton gets indicted, Bern loses the black vote to Trump.

Nigs hate jews more than they hate whites. Jews stole the nig coin cup. Hard to feel bad for nigs and slavery when jews came over with muh holocaust.

Because she broke the law... multiple times. I can guarantee you that if any of us did a quarter of the shit she did, we'd be locked up in ADMAX Florence for life.

she deserves it irregardless of the political advantage or disadvantage.

there's a thing called justice you know.

This. Bernie Sanders supporters are a very very vocal minority, and many supporters are actual children. Not only that, Bernie Sanders Sanders' campaign is on life support right now, Trump could easily crush Spinless Bernie.

Like?

>I have absolutely no sense of justice and no sense of honor to uphold the integrity of law

Being a white liberal woman on a Sunday afternoon

This.

>Bern loses the black vote to Trump.

Black people are repulsed by Trump. They'd just not vote rather than vote Trump.

>Republican nominee Donald Trump has 1% (yes, out of 100%) of support from black voters, finds a new Quinnipiac poll.

>By comparison, 91% of black voters backed presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

—Time Magazine

Havin big bags under her eyes what else

What if I told you some people care more about punishing criminals for their crimes than they do about an election?

Sanders doesn't crush shit. No one has seriously attacked his ridiculous tax policy because both candidates want his supporters.
You can't win an election with just 20 year olds. It'd take one television ad to show everyone over 30, everyone who actually works, just how badly his policies will fuck them over.

That's fine. If fewer than 90% of blacks support any Democrat candidate, the election is over before it begins.

Wow, this has the highest $0.02-to-word ratio I've seen on here yet.

I honestly can't wait for fatass Chris Christie to lead the charge against her once Trump is president.

She'll probably flee the country or get removed before November though. Obama will pick some shithead and lose tremendously to Trump.

google or turn on a tv faggot seriously are you in a fucking cave in Afganistan?

In the US Military you can get your ass reamed for watching youtube videos on a government computer.