youtu.be/SyZ6B-u826g
youtube.com/watch?v=-cuzen99afE
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek says yes.
But he has been dead a long time.

something tells me hes leaning more neutral nowadays. andways, hate him or not he always has both sides presenting themselves and they generally seem to have a fun time on his show.

The dude doesnt believe in the germ theory of disease. He'll be fine

why does the one who is supposedly straight also sit like a faggot

No, but the overtime interview could be the end of Milo

I'm going to get a free trial of HBO just to watch this. Might even stick around after one week. Bill probably made some money for his network tonight. He'll be fine.

It's on youtube

Go fuck yourself.

>OMMMMFG BTFO DESTROYED LMAO!!!

Bill wasn't too bad. The guys they had on afterwards were fucking awful though.

This. He must've gotten his feelings hurt that two niggers told him to fuck himself instead of them fucking him.

>uhhh if you cross your legs you're a faggot
>uhhhh if you part your hair to the right you're a faggot
>uhhhhhhhhhh if you drive an electric car you're a faggot!

>Maher gets trashed by the left
>Conservatives give him a second look

Are we gonna see him go full Pewdiepie?

libtards are the ones who need to check themselves before they kek themselves

Not the whole episode, right?

Here's the clip: youtu.be/SyZ6B-u826g

"unchecked"

Maher asks him to stop attacking other HBO stars and is fully against attacking any individual. They're just mad that he didn't silence him by kicking him out, which would have proved his point even more.

these are all things that are true

The hair and long ring finger things are statistically measured phenomenon though.

Milo came across like a total cunt. Telling someone who called you low IQ on national television to go fuck themselves is a perfectly reasonable response

>but wanting to fuck a trap on the butt isn't gay

>attack

are they ok? How many were injured?

youtube.com/watch?v=-cuzen99afE

>is fully against attacking any individual.

That's weird considering he spends his shows attacking Trump over and over again.

I do all those things and I'm a faggot.

So yes.

Who is this?

>Lets
Is he his dad or something?

pointing out and criticizing poor decision making is not an attack

Low IQ is nothing to be ashamed of.

Was it good banter? Usually Bill is at least fun with people who can be fun.

Sure dude.

>average Sup Forums user
It's on youtube, and it isn't worth it.
Bill cuts everything off the moment he starts feeling any heat, and Milo makes an ass of himself when he brings up IQ.

trevor noah got so fucking triggered

Bill was the most understanding of opposing viewpoints of everyone who was on his show.

>Milo came across like a total cunt.

when doesnt he lol

is Milo transgendered?

>The hair and long ring finger things are statistically measured phenomenon though.
What are these?

He looks like Madcow.

If you part your hair to the right or have a longer ring finger than middle finger you're more likely to be gay. It's something like that.

>that Joan Rivers tweetlist

LEL

>a longer ring finger than middle finger
Don't you mean longer than teh index finger?

Kek

Digit ratio.

The length of your index and ring finger indicate your sexuality/gender.

Long ring finger/shorter index finger=straight
Long index finger/shorter ring finger=gay or bi
Equal length index and ring finger=woman or tranny

give it to me straight

how cringe is this? i dont like watching cringe videos and a racially insecure guy having a hissy fit with some flamboyant gay dude looks like itll be just that

Trump is the President, not a Hollywood comedian that he associates with. Most TV people wouldve derailed the interview and given some fake lecture about how Amy Schumer is a saint. Bill would rather just avoid it because it accomplishes nothing and makes him look bad if Amy Schumer is getting trashed in his space for no good reason. Just say 'liberal Hollywood elites' or something. Why Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham instead of Madonna and Angelina Jolie?

Milo is an attention whore.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

The audience is the worst part.

it's cringey as fuck until he gets assraped.

Oh fuck

measured and concluded it doesn't matter at all lmao read a book retard

>any individual
>any individual
>any individual

Just admit you were wrong.

it's not bad at all

lmfao the irony

you gay senpai?

do you want a discussion or an argument? It wasn't even my post

I'm not the same person. But in anons defense the president isn't "any individual". Do you realize how stupid it is for comparing criticism of a politician to criticism of Amy Schumer for having a dumb opinion?

inb4 citing a book blasted to hell by anything published before or after, lamo good one irony XD wow what rhetoric wow you definitely posted that willing to be convinced Xd wow nice one

>keep yelling over the top of the other guy and say fuck you until the audience cheers like apes because of valid criticism of transgenders and gays
good job smart guy

>just shut the fuck up for one second

who gets assraped?

He literally did check him like these dubs though. He said he liked Schumer and Silverman (though not Dunham, kek) and changed the subject.

>Literally every person in Hollywood bashing on Trump and conservatives all day every day
lol guys it's free speech can't you take a joke
>One literally who says something not nice about a female comedian
HOLY SHIT THESE NAZIS ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND NEED TO BE BANNED THEN MURDERED

Fucking liberals.

Then don't defend idiotic posts.

>ANY
>INDIVIDUAL

Retard.

Why does it matter that they are female comedians? Why not just "Bill Maher Lets Milo Yiannopoulos Attack Comedians Unchecked"?

Oh wait, it's because they know Schumer and Silverman and Dunham are unfunny trash pieces that they have to defend when criticised because nobody else will.

Fuck HBO

milo

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Milo?

Who is he?

Calling him low I.Q. was a perfectly reasonable response to the guy trying to dig at his sexuality and saying he's confused, too. Milo just gives as good as he gets, which up until the last year or so the left just couldn't fucking handle because conservatives were supposed to be stodgy as fuck old people who always took the high road.

rothschilds bow to the milo

im not defending shit, I am responding to your comment.

if you didnt want anyone to reply to it then dont comment

In his own words "a race-mixing kike faggot".

Do traps count?

apparently I'm gay now wtf I don't wanna be sneaking around the locker room trying to look at some guys hot beautiful asshole and big hot beautiful cock

yeah

>having low IQ is a bad thing

don't be so dumbphobic

it doesnt matter that they are female, but it is an accurate description of what he was doing, He wasnt mentioning male comedians

>i think something different than others
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU GAY, SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR WRONG AND WE ARE RIGHT LALALALALAL CANT HEAR YOU *audience whoops*

cccriiiiiingggeeeee

He's a huge Trump supporter, and he's also a flaming faggot. The left absolutely hates him because he's funny and entertaining enough to gain a huge following.

-Rothschilds bow to Milo
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Control Britain with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Milograd will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Milo babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a gay angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Milobots inside you right now
-Is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Milobunker in Wilkes land?
-learned fluent British in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the gay. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Yiannopoulos
-about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

milo is controlled opposition. just a pawn to pull the republican base to a more centrist pov.

trump winning has converted most """"conservatives"""" to a much further left stance by normalizing all kinds of queer shit

Fuck off Milo, and lose some weight you flaming cuck.

Holy shit, my ring finger is longer than my index and I part my hair to the right and I'm gay. I didn't know that, that's really interesting.

so he takes the BBC?

Fuck. I forgot that was tonight. Was gonna watch it when I got home. Gonna catch up on demand.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

pffft no, bill has had much more controversy, you haven't been paying attention. i expect milo as a repeating guest, provided he can keep his sperginess in check.

This is a retarded shit show

Maher is weak and it looks like the only reason people listen to Milo is because he cranks typical talking points up to 11 to "trigger" people. He has nothing to actually say and I would really wish these triggered campuses would just let him come in and engage in a debate with an actual academic so people can see how incapable he is of actually defending his shit when push comes to shove.

The 'alt right' has already dumped this idiot right?

The "alt right" has nothing to do with Milo

>insults milo saying he is confused as a gay
>tries to rebuke
WELL HOLD ON YOU CNA GO FUCK YOURSELF! *audience chimps out* PATHETIC DOUCHEY LITTLE ASS! *chimping intensifies* ill let you defend (bullshit)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

they certainly seem to like him quite a bit

Is this the end of getting trips?

holy moly

where the fuck do you go for overtime? I watch it on demand afterwards.

>liberals freak out because a talk show host doesn't silence someone he disagrees with

>parting your hair to the right means you're gay

The 60's 70's & 80's must have been full of mincing faggots

Literally who the fuck doesn't have fingers like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

youtube ya dope