Who plays MILO and failed Colbert in the movie?

Who plays MILO and failed Colbert in the movie?
youtu.be/SyZ6B-u826g

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left: Week old rotten Brownie
Right: Cottage Cheese

Milo a cute!!!

He looks sticky.

Milo kicked his botty, luv!!!!

Yummy and sticky, darling!!!

Left: Morgan Freeman
Right: Tom Cruise

Countdown till Milo blows his brains out to make the world slightly less degenerate.

I can't find any of the studies about transgender people being more likely to commit sexual assault. Can someone help?

Can someone explain the port said naples joke?

He made it up. FAKE NEWS.

CIA and Wilmore were insufferable.

Milo should be a regular on the show.

Milo misrepresented the argument against trannies in women's bathrooms. It pissed me off and just gave Larry "ratings cancer" Wilmore a chance to pretend he's smart.
The trannies aren't the ones you should be afraid of, it's the fact that that law would allow a fool proof way for perverts to get into womens bathrooms without causing concern.
Any man can claim to be a tranny just to mince on in to a womens bathroom and film some chick taking a shit or jack off onto some little girls face.

Go fuck yourself.

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because Milo wasn't really there to argue, he was just there to provoke and get attention. He's just an attention whore, why do people listen to this guy?

Milo: the girl from Rogue One
Wilmore: Marlon Brando's corpse but in Blackface

Milo projects his own deviant fantasies on the rest of the world

He literally said it's too bad the white guy isn't black since "they would have made such a great couple"

That's so intolerant!!

Because there isn't one.

triggered cueball can't handle real bantz

Leslie Jones is a beautiful woman, you guys.

This artwork looks like something you'd see on a pamphlet given to you at Sunday School.

left: Idris alba
right: Richard simmons

Just watched the overtime. Milo did pretty good considering all the panelist had to do is say fuck you and they got applause.

This is not that great of an argument, though.

Any man can claim nothing and still sneak into a woman's bathroom and commit an assault or hide behind a stall door and take pictures. Any homosexual can do the same without even sneaking into an opposite sex bathroom. All the law you propose would do is make it so the process is marginally easier. People outside the bathroom couldn't call the cops if they saw a transgendered person go inside it, that's all. But, do you really think anybody doing something nefarious is going to go to a public bathroom where they will be seen anyway?

Anyone really curious about sucking black dick after becoming a Milo fan?

>Milo wasn't really there to argue, he was just there to provoke and get attention

You can't have a serious argument with people like Maher.

As soon as Milo realized that, he decided to trigger them. Pretty smart move, as they all just outed themselves as petty and thin-skinned. "Fuck you" is the lowest form of refutation

In any form of debate, whoever gets mad first, loses

>All the law you propose
I'm not proposing any law, the trannies are.
If women saw a man enter a restroom they would leave, tell security, he would be arrested.
Just that fear of arrest keeps most of them at bay.
Will a law stating that trannies can use whatever bathroom they want, then women would have to learn to live with men coming into their bathrooms, telling security would do nothing, unless they actually catch one of them in the act.

here is a (you) to mourn for your almost quad

What the fuck was going on at your sunday school?

yeah but a man entering a restroom wouldn't let themselves be seen. A tranny entering a restroom wanting to rape somebody wouldn't let themselves be seen. You don't have the goal of breaking the law if you let yourself be seen.

What you really mean is that trannies will enter a restroom and try to take a peak here or there, which somehow disturbs you more than a homosexual trying to take a peak or just some random person taking a peak for non-sexual reasons.

I love how people thing a fucking sign on the door is the one thing keeping deranged sex monsters out of bathrooms.

larry whitmore is an unfunny piece of shit

It's not just about bad stuff like pictures. A dude like me (beard and deep voice) can declare themselves a chick and go in.

This should make normal ladies uncomfortable. People have a right to be comfortable in public. You can scream your opinions from a street corner, but you can't scream them in someones face. That is harassment, that is how a dude in the ladies room should be treated.

8 years of the equivalent of real life Sup Forums Sup Forums trolling liberals. I don;t know whether this is a good or bad thing.

>A dude like me (beard and deep voice) can declare themselves a chick and go in.
I mean, I might be uneducated, but I'm pretty sure that the person in question would have to be transitioning or making an effort to pass. It's for those situations/people where it would actually make other people uncomfortable if the trannie was in the pre-op gender bathroom. Like, a transexual that looks like a woman (even a super fucking ugly woman) would make people more uncomfortable in a male restroom than a female restroom

>AND FUCK YOU
White fag BTFO! Your arguments are no match for my crowd pleasing curse words!

he really wasn't ready for the low iq burn. guess he's been coddled by his libkek friends for too long.

*blocks your path*

FUCK OFF

It's the current year, shitlord. Who are you to say women can't rock beards and flannel? The way target is doing things, sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't, is good enough.

Yes. Millions of people and some politicians want a big sweaty man to fuck your little girl in a public restroom. They are too stupid to run through the same train of thought that millions of armchair internet policy experts have. Yep. That's what's happening. You figured it out. People in government are dumber than you. You're just too fucking intelligent for reality bro.

shit 90% of SJW blogging is in the yellow level

>As soon as Milo realized that, he decided to trigger them

Why do alttards think everyone on their side is playing 58348DYahtzee with everything?

you are upset

>can't win an argument

FUCK OFF

errytime kek

what poll is milo talking about when he says trannies are more likely to commit sex crimes?

It's his personal poll. He's been raped by more trannies than normals

Probably the same poll that says children do worse when raised by gay parents.

>Wilmore still bleaching his skin
For what purpose

It's good when people on Sup Forums can admit they are wrong.

I think its hilarious that now, after all this time, after 8 years of Obama choosing to do nothing about Russia, now liberals think Russia is evil and a big problem. mitt romney heavily criticized russia 4 years ago and liberals laughed at him

To be fair with Milo and Brietbart they're kind of right.

welp

I liked how Malcom Nance told Milo to stfu because he wasn't American. Really showed his hypocrisy. If John "cuck of current year" Oliver was speaking he sure as fuck wouldn't have said that.

Even if Milo was wrong 100% of the time, he would still be useful in exposing the hypocrisy of people. And hypocrisy is the a much bigger evil than bigotry from a philosophical point of view.

and now your president attacks the tone of the media, not the content

theres hardly any American politicians who can get above the green tier these days

Dr. Yianopolous I'm CIA

or if any republican said fuck you to a non american it would be called """racist"""

DUDE BIG BLACK COCKS IN MY ASS

even if this were somehow true, it wouldn't be right or excuse it

it's intellectually dishonest as fuck

>take the nigger whole of 20 seconds to bring up the race in a completely unrelated topic
God I'm so tired of this shit. When will people start calling them out?

YOU WOULD CHOOSE RUSSIA OVER SAUDI ARABIA?!!!!?!?!!!

WHY DONT YOU LOVE SAUDI ARABIA YOU FAGGOT? I AM A SPY WHO KNOWS ALL THE SECRETS TRUST SAUDI ARABIA

>hypocrisy is the a much bigger evil than bigotry from a philosophical point of view

Funny considering pretty much everyone on Earth is guilty of it.

>Milo and Maher say during Milo's segment "I can't believe they keep taking the bait!"
>the two nigs swallow the bait so deep a mere twenty minutes later that they are shitting hooks

God damn honestly Milo made his point in spades. He made himself look like a shit-eating troll and then the idiots got triggered by it and then he delightedly poked them further and further completely abandoning his talking points and just focusing on saying whatever would enrage them most. Honestly the fact that he said they were low IQ is almost validated by the fact that they fell for it.

A law against trannies using their chosen bathrooms is like a law against eating steak with a sharp knife because some people might stab someone

I remember this incident in our workplace where the wome complained to HR about the tranny using the female toilet and it made them feel uncomfortable. Tranny argued that he had the procedure done anyway but the girls still think its creepy for a 6 foot man to pee with them. HR sided with the girls

yeah no way someone would claim to be trans to do this

And who is this cosplaying nigger?

No. Men have never been allowed to use womens bathrooms here. The left always wants to create new rights and new laws that dont make any fucking sense

>le go fuck yourself XD
>roaring applause
>they actually start giving each other congratulatory hugs

he cites them at every speech he gives

You think a law preventing men from using womens bathrooms would stop a pedophile?

>Russian spies are worse than Saudi Arabia

Well Russian spies don't behead gays & treat women & non muslims like shit

Milo should have called him a shill that sucks Saudi dick due to oil money

You can say that about any fucking law. do laws against murder stop murder?

No offense bud but it's impossible to take you seriously when you link to a picture of one article about one person. It's called anecdotal evidence. You need a lot of serious stats by accredited sources to make any sort of argument

Even Bill was agreeing on Milo on this point, until he pussed out because the cancelled black guy got defensive.

what does Milo say the spy guy?
>you were the one (pulling the wire out?) sweetheart?

I don't get it

isn't the problem with transgenders that most of them were sexually abused as children so they might actually have psychological problems associated to it?

>le everybody loves me please come partake in my HIV that I caught from Jamal

>libs now adopting anti-gun control arguments

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002

transgender people were over 2.5x more likely to commit violent crime than the non transgender control group. awkward.

yes lets allow men into womens bathrooms

nothing could ever go wrong

the problem with them is that they are an embarrassment. thats why every society until the last few decades shunned them. But tolerance for huge weirdos is all modern western culture cares about anymore

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEE

That's racist though.

That's because the content is FAKE NEWS

Larry got BLEACHED

Saudi Arabia most likely does worse things on a humanitarian level, but Russia is a bigger threat on a global scale.

It's especially odd to make this argument against a gay man that would be publicly executed for being gay in Saudi Arabia.

i was just about to check milo's twitter then i remembered he is banned from twitter. why doesn't he just have someone do it for him.

Milo is an idiot. How the fuck did he get famous?

All those games journalists have a lot to answer for.

Neither of them are serious threats on a global scale. Democrats made this point about Russia repeatedly just 4 years ago and they weren't wrong.

>Oh noes they want to help us defeat ISIS and civilize the lesser Slavs!

Come on, user, how can you not trust this face?

>that pearl necklace
Remember when Milo actually tried to look presentable

Breitbart/Sup Forums will say Milo won
CNN/NBC/reddit will say Wilmore won
Fox will flip a coin

> TACTICAL SCISSORS

>russia
>killed 0 americans
>saudi arabia
>9/11

Fox can't support Milo, conservative christians are their base. He's a gay.

Any how that was all really stupid and none of them won. Just a bunch of yelling and half formulated arguments.

Milo got his shit pushed in by 2 blacks but not the way he wanted it.
He got BTFO, Hard