Is this 50% Reddit and 50% Kino?

Is this 50% Reddit and 50% Kino?

yes

It's 100% shit

It's 100% justin get out

I don't get why people here call this show reddit. I think it's pretty good.

Bojack is true kino though.

like, it's a good show.

Some of the movie references really weaken the series (looking at you Purge episode, which was actually the only really bad episode) but the series is actually really funny and good.

>like,

le upboated xd

lol everyone on Sup Forums praised this show when it came out, people just don't like it because it became to popular, and when something becomes popular the fanbase becomes shit

It's 100 percent Reddit. From the few clips I've seen it just seems like the typical "hella f*cking epic"-type humour that Reddit would love. Disgusting.

Dan Harmon is Reddit. Justin is confirmed Sup Forums.

it's boycott until the last season of metalocalypse is released, until then fuck adult swim

100% kino of course.

>you will never find out what happened to murder face
>you will never find out what the fuck happened to that super natural fag that killed the priest guy.
>you will never hear what could have topped the klok opera musical wise.
>you will never know.

It's good, Sup Forums just hates it because it's popular.

It surprises me that a show that so regularly takes down political correctness and "sjws" yet is extremely popular is not well-liked on this shitty mandalorian basket weaving town bulletin

Every episode is the fucking same
>Morty I need your help
>uhhh I can't I'm a huge pussy and I'd rather not mess with things I clearly don't understand
>morty stop being such a huge pussy
>repressed wife is repressed
>father is a cuck
>sister is a slut
>movie references galore.
Rinse and repeat.

dude it's so fucking smart holy shit it's got science references and shit, it's genius!!

the show is like if neil degrasse tyson wasn't a dickhead.

Rick and Morty is literally one of the top 3 most reddit cartoons of all time. It's an anti-White hot button SJW cuckfest, it has meme dialogue and meme catchphrase spouting meme characters and was a meme to be seen praising since s1 first dropped. If you're saying reddit & memey isn't meme then you may as well be saying that water isn't wet. It's 2 seasons of cuckoldry and upvote scenes.

actually it's the fathers father who is the cuck hth :^)

plebbitors of the mind will disagree with this

I couldn't get past a minute into the first episode, did I miss anything?

>boycotting AS over a fucking meme show that's entire purpose was to let Small create a Metal Band for himself and release albums

Meme

reddit shit *farts, burps* s-s-tutter

Be that as it may it's a pretty funny show.

your cock is a meme show

Also, Samurai Jack on the 11th.

You'll be shooting yourself in the foot if that one guys theory about the ending comes to pass and you don't watch it.

>samurai jack
>theory
I am intrigued what theory and by whom?

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my penis, I am touched.

On Sup Forums because there's nowhere else to talk about SJ without the mods pruning the threads.
And because who the fuck uses the AS forums, really?

Anyway.

Genndy, in the most recent interview he gave, said that he was going to try something that he had never seen done before with the conclusion of Jack's story.

This got a lot of people talking about the typical "Will he make it back/Won't he make it back" stuff. But then someone came up with another idea, and that getting back to the past is the most likely outcome but not what Genndy was talking about.

He might be trying to show that changing the future isn't necessarily the best course of action. Jack is from Japan, this is confirmed. What he might potentially do is show Jack all of the things that happen in Japan after his time. All of the wars, the invasions into Western Asia, the insane amount of bloodshed and torture, and then the nukes. All of this carefully framed by Aku to show that no matter what Jack does, destruction is the final outcome. Of course withholding crucial information about what happens in between and after.

Then despite all of this, Jack does Aku in anyway, willing to roll the dice and give people the chance to fuck up the future without the absolute mastery of Aku lording over them.

Every shot that doesn't contain Summer's perfect ass is a shot wasted

bojack is 100% reddit

the second season was weird, Rick is now super agressive towards Morty, in an annoying way

and yes, people who think this show is "genius" are probably very young, it's just entertaining, nothing more

Well that's kinda gay if he did go for the nihilist ending.

i never got the reddit hate people have here. you guys have the same euphoric movies and tv shows that they do. it's basically entry level teenager shit with dad movies/tv every now and again. very rarely do you threads with people showing an interest outside of popular movies/tv

Anyone who says that Rick and Morty is Reddit when they put feet, incest, ayy waifus, and rape into the show is clearly not watching the show.

I really think that it comes down to two camps:

>As a result of popularity Reddit likes it, therefore it is Reddit.

It's inverse "Stop liking what I don't like." I call this the Sup Forums camp.

>Rick is a nihilist that deals with his crippling paranoia about the universe through alcohol, since no prime mover seems to exist, this is Reddit.

"No Christian undertones? Boo." I call this the Sup Forums camp.

I like its interesting sci-fi plots a lot. I dislike how weirdly self-assured it often feels.

Get the fuck out you plebian.

how about i just fuck your wife and your mom you reddicuck?

Jack's pragmatic, and Aku is the great deceiver.

Before he is about to die, knowing that throwing Jack even further down/around the timestream will do nothing, I could absolutely see Aku attempting to bargain with Jack by showing that people have just as great a capacity as he does, and that getting rid of Aku is merely trading one bad end for another.

I also really like this theory because it will show how brutal Japan-fucking-shits were, and I'd enjoy watching the nuke scenes because Genndy already did a mini-nuke scene in Jack vs the Ultrabots, and it was fucking fantastic.

Call me an edgelord, but I wanna see the Samurai suffer and question his morals before stiffening up right until the very end. It'd also be an extremely controversial ending, The funny thing is that Lazzo hasn't seen the last episode, because he wanted to be surprised. So we literally might in for a treat in the form of nuclear holocaust depicted on screen.

I wish we could rewind time to a point where talking like this got you laughed of the board.

When and how did it go so fast from being ridiculed, to being ironic shitposting to people like this guy genuinely expressing themselves in such a manner thinking it is acceptable?

Everytime you say "memey" you portray yourself as someone who goes to highschool bragging about his extensive meme knowledge filling in the unfortunate ignorant souls who "don't get" your secret clubhouse talk.

>totally different
>time travel trope
>humanity deserves the freedom to fuck up trope

Ya, how original.

>"SJW"
>"cuck"
>obsessed with the word meme

spotted the self loathing faggot who always talks shit about 'redditors' while he's commenting on novelty reddit account with 100k comment upvotes

Nah don't like it wish I never knew about it. That's said I don't know what kind of ending I would want I was actually happy he was still on the journey home ending.

>time travel trope

Either he goes back to the past or he doesn't, those are the only two options. Either way, you'd call it a trope just because it has an entry on TVTropes.

>humanity deserves the freedum to fuck up trope

Name a single instance where this in the exact same way that Samurai Jack presents it. You can't. You can't even say the Terminator franchise since that wasn't about stopping Skynet, it was about protecting the people who allowed for the resistance to occur.

>I wish we could rewind time to a point where talking like this got you laughed of the board.
why are you pretending you were here more than a few weeks ago?

Yet despite all that you still type in the most reddit fashion I have ever seen. Do us all a favor and go slap yourself.

why don't you try watching the first episode and base your judgement on that and not Sup Forums memes

Going from using words like "memey" straight to the tough guy act. When exactly did I enter a cringe thread. Do yourself a favor and just fucking stop. Just take a breath and read the stuff you are posting, read out loud to yourself and realize how much you sound like a complete tosspot.

I'm not even the same guy

>Going from using words like "memey" straight to the tough guy act. When exactly did I enter a cringe thread.

You are a reddit entity, follow your own advice fuckwit

Not even him, but the matrix along with a bunch of other scifi movies do exactly that. Not saying SJ is going to be terrible because of it, but acting like the idea is new is kind of silly.

>not the same guy
>clearly the same guy

>spaces lines out
>not reddit

>too scared to link both people
lool

you would know wouldn't you?

i guarantee you're like 16 years old, so just shut your fucking piehole and go back to discussing LE EPIC KINO ironically but not really

I guarantee you're reddit

>not the same guy
>clearly the same guy

No but Sup Forums is

>quotes me when it's clearly me
>doesn't when it's not

r****t

Naw dude, you're just in your late teens to early twenties.

>clearly samefagging throughout.
>claims contrary without proofs
I would offer you help with digging that hole, but you seem to be doing just fine in your own.

go to bed filthy r*******

>actually shopped an image to weasel his way out of it
You foolin nobody kiddo.

They stopped trying after the first few episodes

Why are you censoring the word reddit? Are you mentally disabled?

fuck off cunt

>claims to be and oldfag
>r****t
Why dou humiliate yourself so?

>Purge Episode
>bad

I mean, I agree that it overdoes it with the "oh cool, its just like the movie the purge" thing, but I'd take it over any of the season 2 episodes that had entire subplots dedicated to Beth and Jerry yelling at eachother.

hola

So yes you are?

Are you?

>lool
Yes, you just completely discredited any claim that you might be from reddit, bravo.

Rick and Morty thread filled with 15 years olds and their rhetoric. Go figure.

The only thing more cringier than the show is the people who hate it. Jesus christ, you people are obnoxious as fuck with your LE REDDIT XD meme jokes.

well you know where to return to if you can't handle it.

I fucking hate Reddit AnD MeMey. I just picture a bunch of reddit tards stcking their dicks in horseradish and fucking eachtoher up the le bumbhole!

you should return to your mother's womb so she can have you aborted

>LE REDDIT XD
This is just typical Sup Forums, though.

dan is that you? i hate you.

Yeah, I'm totally Dan, that's why in my original statement, I implied the show was cringey.

i just skim through posts sorry lad.

In a way it's 100% kino but also feels reddit

dude the purge episode was good, and it also had that cute main female like animal thing

>watching an episode
>then suddenly Werner Herzog
absolute kino

I like Rick and Morty. I hate Sup Forums.

Gravity Falls and Star vs. The Forces Of Evil are definitely more reddit

Elaborate?

I like Rick and Morty but it is pretty Reddit sometimes.
First episode they said god isn't real.
Come on.

>That episode where they go to a Hivemind planet willing to do anything Rick wants

>That episode where a virus keeps creating fake characters and imprinting false memories on the family, all in an attempt to get out of the house and take over Earth

Pure Kino

>Bojack is true kino though.
The truth

>too many people like it
>that makes it reddit

You either enjoy shit, or you don't. No need for meme genres and labels desu.

>It's an anti-White hot button SJW cuckfest,

I would say thats pretty spot on, OP. The show is definitely "reddit". It has plenty of pop culture references and if you ever encounter someone with a Ricky and Morty avatar, they will more than likely be a pseudo-intellectual snob. Despite that the show is pretty funny and clever, very "kino".

true metalkino

The first season was okay but it quickly became shit

oh sweet so you havent actually even seen the show, good thing you're going around saying it's shit, that's logical

I genuinely think you might have to kill yourself, i don't see any other option.

This isn't real. It's bait.