Will they treat us Europeans well?

Will they treat us Europeans well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiling_Buddha
yahoo.com/news/shunning-dollar-venezuela-lists-oil-prices-chinese-yuan-015639651.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Europe is techically a peninsula of Asia

no

please have mercy

Where is finland?

Spain is the peninsula of Europe

Penisula-ception

You can proudly call urselves the foreskin of Eurasia ;)

Teach your women to cook and send them over.

t. Pajeetsan

Ok but be warned, German women expect you to have a loo at home

There will be revenge on UK. Rest are cool.

I can live with that

greatest timeline

This

lmao what are you going to do pajeet

Gott straffe Europa

No wonder the Jews hate us

So Europe is the cock of Asia, well I now know why Europe is so tiny compared with the rest of continents.

Yes. The anglo genocide will come soon.

I heard India is hiring white servants. Might wanna check out, you might get sent to the house of hot red-dot milf.

not use a toilet

We already started getting all the jobs and majority of UK citizens are of indian descendants now. So you can say revenge has already begun .they'll be wiped out soon and won't even know what hit them. Kohinoor will be taken back soon..

WE WILL DESTROY THE WHITE RACE MY BROTHERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Europe doesn't have a history of genociding ethnic minorities when they become too uppity or anything.

Why a Japanese so obsessed with foreskin and false phimosis?

My idea is that since white euros are stopping to breed, asians who love sightseeing in europe will buy most of the land, exterminate mudslimes, and clone white people for flavour tour guides and waiters

DELET

кэк

Yes, you'll get a *special* treatment.

No you won't. You people are too buys killing each other. And you can count on the USA fueling your peoples infighting too moron.

b-but we said we're sorry

>Japan
>vassal state of America
>Turkey
>will get obliterated by NATO if they try anything against Greece again
>India
>doesnt even have nukes
>China
>will collapse soon
>North Korea
>will lose to USA soon
>Indonesia
>doesnt have an industry, or a concentrated land masse, australia would rape them
there will NEVER be an asian century

That would stop when the US breaks into civil war

In your dreams, we are among middle income and high income group in UK. and most of indians over there are 3rd or 4th generation now.

You're literally describing the Jews in early 20th century Europe.

>Japan
>vassal state of America
Doesn't matter when USA starts falling even harder

>Turkey
>will get obliterated by NATO if they try anything against Greece again
True

>India
>doesnt even have nukes
Yes, but they can soon start creating them

>China
>will collapse soon
No it won't

>North Korea
>will lose to USA soon
No it won't

>Indonesia
>doesnt have an industry, or a concentrated land masse, australia would rape them
True

>india doesn't even have nukes

Hahaha..

Hahaha, you wish bud. The media has gotten the best of you.

India's nukes are laughable when compared with Russian ones, even more so when compared with American nukes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiling_Buddha

Doesn't matter still have nukes.

Wh*Tes deserve nothing.

But all the nazis are in US now , so it's okay.

I know, right. Why does everyone always expect the US to break into civil war? We had an actual civil war and it was over way bigger things than the shit we currently fight about.

Keep dreaming, Svenson san.

The useful Asians are already coming to the west to aid the west and prosper with their services, which you can't do in most Asian countries.

>>>China
>>will collapse soon
how many decades have you been saying that?

Except that's not true anymore, the only east asians that come to the west are for university and almost always go back.

probably, depends in which asian though

i want to have consensual handholding sex with european females + females (males)

You could just be nice and make them your white servants. End the cycle of hate.

Fat old Thai men will travel to Europe to have sex with young white women. Truly the fall of western civilization.

>Poland in Eurabia
>Austria out of Eurabia

kekkenstein

What a nice century to live in

Kek, since when did the whole Asia become China? The jungle Asians and pajeets isn't gonna do shit. Economic growth

I actually look forward to this.

I look forward for pic related, just with North Korean or Chinese soldiers doing that to Anglo wimmenz.

>fuck, the post got cut off accidentally
Economic growth mean jack when the living standards is poor.

Fuck no we will only treat russians well.

As long as I get to have a qt white imouto to pick up from school and Fencing practice everyday

yahoo.com/news/shunning-dollar-venezuela-lists-oil-prices-chinese-yuan-015639651.html

Shunning dollar, Venezuela lists oil prices in Chinese yuan
AFP AFP 13 hours ago

Caracas (AFP) - Venezuela on Friday began listing the price of its oil in the Chinese yuan, following President Nicolas Maduro's announcement last week that he would rid the economy of the "US imperialist system."

The move was seen as a bid to weather US-imposed sanctions on the embattled country.

The country's petroleum ministry listed the week's closing price per barrel at 306.26 yuan on its website, equivalent to $46.7, up from 300.91 yuan the week before.

But economist Cesar Aristimuno said the yuan figure had little meaning beyond reference value, "because at the end of the day, the market continues to be quoted in dollars."

Washington's tough new sanctions on Caracas bar US banks from trading in new bonds issued by the government or the state run oil company PDVSA. The goal is to restrict Venezuela's access to vital bond and equity markets.

The aim is to "deny the Maduro dictatorship a critical source of financing to maintain its illegitimate rule," the White House said.

Maduro railed that they amounted to a financial and economic blockade, as ratings agency Fitch downgraded Venezuela and warned default was now likelier.

The country has to make $3.8 billion in debt payments in October and November, while its foreign currency reserves have sunk under $10 billion.

Europe had a baby bust in the 60s. There aren't really that many young white women left to have sex with.

i don't think you understand, arabs , some northern south-asians, turks, slavs, north africans , and various other somewhat "white" peoples are also fair game, this also includes latinos

if we had our way the whole world would be rice'd, well except maybe abos

I'm ok with this.

Dont worry venezuela will not fail as long as we are bank rolling them just like the Russians

I want to have consensual handholding sex with Singapore females + females (males)

You're never going to invade this hemisphere, so you might as well take Latinos off your list.

Brown skins will be a slave race for us slavs and asians.

if you look like this, or could, and can get afew grills we can have a foursome

not us chinese no, but the phillipinos...

>divide and conquer
Nice try wh*Te cuck, humans are part of a collective universal brotherhood.

Can I be slave to a qt Asian imouto at least?

Latinos are asian allies. You dumb amerifat. We bankroll the venezuelans, brazilians and mexicans and in exchange they do the dirty work of invading wh*te countries.

asians don't even treat other asians well

>allies
Latinos don't have allies. You can't buy their loyalty, you can only earn it by doing some really fucked up shit and gaining their respect.

If you are a qt girl, you can become the slave of a nazi german woman.
She is the leader of our right-wing party and as a girlfriend from sri lanka

do i count as asian?

Loyalty is based on how many wh*Te scalps a person has collected in their lives.

Japan wanted to put you in the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, so yes - you're Asian.

post dick for reference material

yes

the schadenfreudei would have at anglo downfall is actually unhealthy, my heart couldnt take it if it ever happened

>there's actually someone who's making grumpy and scarry face believing OP's words as true.

No you're not gonna make it Asian shithole 3rd worlder countries.
OP is just trying to bait to see how arrogant you shithole countries can be.

Asian countries are constantly improving. Japan was the first to become developed, Korea the second.
Now China and South East Asian countries will follow

they're the foreskin of Asia

Unironically this.

Only China will be the next one to be developed, outside of East Asia the rest is either sex brothel or shithole (literally).

I dunno man, I have high hopes for ASEAN

Not all of Russia is in Asia dum dum

they are low IQ south east asians though
it's the north eastern asians (read: chinese, korean and japanese) that have high iq and they're the ones who will amount to something
korea and japan are even developed countries already

We have some Vietnamese immigrants and they outperform German students at school. I really don't believe that South East Asians have lower IQ

ASEAN the Mexico of rich Asia

They will start by kicking or killing off all the whites invading their lands.

you should be careful when assessing immigrants because they are self selected as above average
the average retarded vietnamese farmer is not likely to move to germany

They do well but I'd like to say Iceland user make Bullshit up on Vietnamese doing well.

See?

Our vietnamese immigrans were refugees. I don't think they are smarter than the average

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

I don't think we would really go anywhere.

There are a lot of Viets who came here after the wars and they tend to outperform French students too
Also Indochina war veteran say they are very hard working and smart people
Cambodia/Chinese immigrants are completly dumb and lazy though

worth noting though that south east Asians while not as intelligent as whites or north east Asians are not far behind and above arabs and indians

what are you on about?
did you know European immigrants to America and Canada outperform the native whites by a significant margin? it's because the Europeans with drive and education are overrepresented in the immigrant groups