ITT: You convince me to move to your country. Please tell me what area too...

ITT: You convince me to move to your country. Please tell me what area too. An example would be southern France or [Insert State] in USA.

>inb4 stay in your own country

Let's be real, Denmark is fucked.

>Denmark is fucked

You're cute

come to canada

dude weed lmao

Shit skins are flooding in from everywhere, especially the capital. I'd move out to the country side if they didn't talk like fucking retards.

Why is Kyrgyzstan part of China?

we're the smuggest country on the face of the planet right now, we're only a short boatride away from you viking lads, and we're gonna be doing real well relatively soon

Fuck off, we're full!

Euro trash stay out. I don't care how white you are you're not coming here to vote for gun bans and refugee welcoming

THIS

Think it'll be alot of trouble, considering you guys just left the EU. I'm thinking somewhere in Alaska or some shit, since I have an American Passport as well as a Danish one, so all that paper shit wont be too hard to solve. Then again... I have a feeling Murica is fucked too, so I'm kind of stuck between a burger and a brown place.

+1 honeybun

>I'd move out to the country side if they didn't talk like fucking retards.
>Any dialect not mixed with ebonics is retarded
top kek m8

Brexit vote showed we are a beacon of light to the world that we do not have to accept globalisation.

There are some really peaceful areas far away from the blacks in this country that essentially allow you to live a nice life, also the blacks in this country have no hatred of whites they just see them as MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

That's another reason I wanna move to the USA. You guys have fucking guns. I want a gun.

Come here. We only have 2 parties which are both socially conservative and right wing and only citizens can vote (around 5000 people vote on average). Plus the parties are irrelevant since it's a de facto monarchy.
The economy is great and you have zero taxation on personal income

this

Guns
Burgers
TRUMP
What more do you need?

Fuck off, we're full.

Do you guys have any good sources of income? I'm not asking for much, just enough to get by with a house/apartment, food, etc. Basic human needs. Preferrably with internet.

Corsica.

Move to my city (Florianopolis)

It's basically Rio when it comes to nature but it's 90% white and there's basically no crime, the beaches are great too

Why do you want to move out first ?

As far as I'm know Denmark is pretty much just south Sweden, which is just as shitty and cucked as regular Sweden, but is also politically irrelevant. You should stay in your own country and work hard, so that you may pay tribute when the Second Finnish Khanate is established and takes over Scandinavia.

You should move to the uk if George Osborne is prime minister in the uk because he is a great chancellor and will make britain great again

haven't left until at least two years after invoking article 50, which we won't be doing for at least a few months.

If it's a country you've heard of, it's probably shit.

I'd go for some island nation or somewhere in deep South America like Argentina or Chile.

I don't think you know the general opinion of the Danish people.

No crime is what happens when there are no black people. Plus one. L

Yes we are a very urbanized black country just stay the hell away from any black majority area though unless you want to get robbed or die. Due to all the stupid niggers any intelligent person can easily get a high paying job here.

Poland isn't for degenerates. All you westerners are degenerates even if you think you're conservative. Protip: you're not.

>the government speaks for all people!!!!
demofag die

Idc where you move to in USA. Maybe like, San Antonio, we have one of th biggest Air Force Bases in the country, it's joint. Meaning army, marine, navy, and even coast guard go there too for basic.
Guns
Burgers
Everything's bigger in Texas
TRUMP

Move to alabama USA, cost of living is dirt cheap, there are open job opportunities at the local coal mines and steel mills and dope and meth are readily available at the local trailer parks. AND almost no gun regulation.

No, if your country is fucked you let it happen. Stay there, we don't need more weak willed men.

All right-wing scandis should probably just move en masse to Norway, Greenland, or Iceland and cram the ballot boxes for isolationism.

Start a movement for Nordic identity, pick a country, and take it over.

>island nation
>Argentina or Chile

And be surrounded by cartel members and over breeding Mexicans?

>or

I don't have to convince you of shit. Wait another half-century and you might as well be here anyway.

THE SLOW BUT INEXORABLE SPREAD OF AMERICAN CULTURE, BITCHES.

Beautiful nature and cities. If you want to live in a chill environment there is no place better than Slovenia. Want to go skiing? An hour away to any skiing track from where ever you are living in Slovenia. Want to go to sea? An hour away max 2. Want to go hiking? Just go outside.No serious crime, you can walk in every dark ally and nothing will happen to you? Weed is your thing? Everybody smokes although it's Illegal. Max you will have to pay if they caught you with weed is 200€ and that rarely happens. I mean everything that is bothering people in the world right now is in pro mils here.

Move to Kuldīga and live as a literal king with you Danish wages.

Done, see you there.

There are 470 thousand people here, 4 thousand are black

>implying you could survive anywhere but home

nice try faggot. you'll never leave.

Moving away from your country to promote Nationalism would kind of defeat the purpose

Pic related. And given EU free movement, many of the gypsies left for Western Europe and continue to do so :^)

A local steel mill that's still active

>local
>posts Australia

Lol, I'm moving to get somewhere SAFER. Somewhere easier to survive, with less niggers, sandniggers and jews.

So far my favorite choices are;

Move to the best state: Texas
Just avoid Houston and the southern border if possible. If you like guns you can open carry there and get basically anything you want.
I live in North Carolina, it has a good mix of southern style and pride along with cold winters and a bit of snow. Gun laws aren't very restrictive either. But there's a lot of blacks and Mexicans around here (avoid Durham.)
If you want a colder state then try to go to Michigan, Detroit is a war zone and nature is retaking the city but other than that it's a very pretty state.
I'd be happy to have you danebro, but if you go to America be warned that there's a lot of leftists here too, especially at universities.

Oi m8, u got mai.

coal and steel are long gone
We're working 12 hour shifts for the Korean car manufacturers here in the Heart of Dixie

Every leftists I've ever met is/was a cuck. If it means I get to fuck a couple of women, then I'm down.

Alright, thread is dying down. Thanks for your input guys, it's been very helpful.

Later m8

Adieu
Best of luck with it all mate
Keep your head up

>implying any one of those is an island nation

meant for

Australia for sure. They love foreigners and are definitely not full

>I'd go for some island nation or somewhere in deep South America
>some island nation or somewhere in deep South America
>island nation or somewhere in
>nation or somewhere
>or
You should learn English before moving to the United States.

Move to America we have infinite land and uncucked, for the most part, people and plenty of opportunity for advancement + 88 guns per 100 citizens

I know, my autism is only sated with american ballbusting though

Texas is great but if you absolutely can't abide shitskins try Maine or Montana

Come to Alaska. It is just as cold as you remember from your home, but we have more guns than anyone else, less people, dudeweed and extremely low taxes. In fact, we actually pay people to live here out of our oil profits. I'm hoping we can push for independence during my lifetime, as the lower 48 states collapse. We're taking Hawaii with us, though.

why I thought we were friends

we fought for you in wwii

what's a friendship without bantz amerifriend

You're right...

well better get back to making that flower crown for trudeau

One word, then three letters:

Istanbul QTs

only if I get to watch you open up like a rose in spring

n-no homo

>AKP in power
>anyone wants to live there

pity they're all hiden under hijabs and hate radiohead

Well they'll eventually go, one way or the other.

besides, who cares, 90% of urban Istanbul girls are qt and not covered at all.

Come to Wales. We're better than most of Europe at football

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Of course not user, you'll be the one making it. You do send canada flowers every year, don't you?

In my experience they're crazy though.

of course, and stroopwafels. Would you like some too?

N-no thanks. France already shows us all the appreciation we need. I s-swear

>Slovenia offers free college to foreigners
How long until American SJW try to ruin you

you guys are missing out on the best fried foods known to man

>best fried food known to man
You ever had fried butter on a stick?

negro that shit don't even come close to our deep fried shit, don't trip

danebros are always welcome in norway

Canada's pretty gay, but our muslims aren't dangerous

Come to Southwest Florida. Its the only tropical place your gonna find that has white people and isn't a third world country. We have good gun laws, a cheap cost of living, great beaches, great fishing, and great weather.

All enlightened Danes are welcome in sunny Ireland