Wait a minute people like this absolutely uninspired drivel?

Wait a minute people like this absolutely uninspired drivel?

>Le 1 man army capable of stopping literally anyone and number of people
Yea real interesting and believable plot.
Complete with more bullets fired than a magazine holds
The entire world just knows him..except conveniently when trying to sneak through any crowd
The bullshit copout at the end lol you fucked everything up again and broke rules but who cares xdddd

Reminder the entire escapade was fueled by;
>i didnt want to follow rules, so they followed rules to fuck me up, now i'm mad

I wasted my money, literal 2/10
If you think it's anything higher you have 0 idea what a good movie is and you're the one fueling this trash into existence

excellent bait

Ah right, denying your own terrible taste to just call my post bait.

>something as dumb as John Wick STILL goes over your head

fascinating

Go to bed kiddo.

>Yea real interesting and believable plot.

>watching action movies for the plot
lol

>The entire world just knows him..except conveniently when trying to sneak through any crowd

Wow I can't believe assassins recognize other assassins but normal people don't

>The bullshit copout at the end

>everyone wants him dead
>copout

>so they followed rules to fuck me up, now i'm mad

Ah yes it wasn't getting stabbed in the back that made him mad no surely not wow user ur so smart

The fact that people think John Wick is a good action movie shows you how low modern standards really are.

>Getting stabbed in the back by one guy is justification to have your own death or the entire world of assassins have a contract on you
ah yes youre just as illogically autistic as the film, very nice

Good refute dude.
>he's a fan of le 1man army gun man
>half of New York is literally assassins
People actually see no problem with this holy fuck the standards have plummeted

Him murdering the sister was what got the worldwide contract out on him, retard-kun. I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to even follow and comprehend the most bare-bones of movie plots.

>lel if i use hyperbole it makes me seem less retarded r-right?

its a movie user
and keeping track of bullets fired per clip is /k/ level autism

Hopefully one day your contrarianism will come full circle, cancel itself out, and you'll actually be able to enjoy good things again.

>Him murdering the sister was what got the worldwide contract out on him
No. No it wasn't you fucking retard. Learn to follow a movie next time you decide to shitpost.

He broke continental rules, his shit got revoked. Winston cut him a deal and delayed the inevitable contract for his death.

Hopefully one day your delusions will wilt away along with what's left of your sanity

Go see a doctor about your low testosterone levels, op. We're concerned for you.

>Him murdering the sister was what got the worldwide contract out on him, retard-kun
No, it wasn't that. The contract was because the italian boss couldn't get rid of JW by himself and now he was at risk and afraid.

>lel if i use hyperbole it makes me seem less retarded r-right?
Not hyperbole. In NY he seemed to encounter two assassins every block he walked down. Also that scene at the end when the entire park was in on it and then the cellphones ringing everywhere as he ran away.

>le
your entire argument is thrown out when you say this, no matter how right you are. stop typing like a faggot

>murders Italian mob boss
>bounty placed on his head
>assassins from various ethnicities from all over the world attempt to take his life
>"n-no it wasn't until the end everyone wanted him dead"

hahahahaha good one, user.

>why didn't he just not try and kill the guy sending an endless horde of people after him so the guy could continue sending an endless horde of people after him?

Please remove yourself from the gene pool. Preferably with a bullet.

>The contract was because the italian boss couldn't get rid of JW by himself and now he was at risk and afraid.

If he hadn't had put a contract out on Wick someone else in his organization would've done so anyways. He killed their fucking boss. Are you honestly so naive you think the Italian mob would've let him get away with it?

>Not hyperbole. In NY he seemed to encounter two assassins every block he walked down.

Because he had a fucking 7-8 mil bounty on his fucking head and people wanted to claim it. What the fuck were they going to do? Take fucking turns? Give a grace period between attempts? No shit he's gonna get attacked constantly when there's a race for the bounty on his head.

So he's ordered to kill a mob boss. He knows that by doing that they'll put a big bounty on his head. He also fucks up in the end and ends up excommunicated. The alternative would've been breaking his oath which would have led to the same results. Why the fuck does he decide to follow the rules in the first place?

>Not just finding another way to kill him off the grounds
You're autistic don't let the cage hit you on the way out you fucking mongoloid.

>"Because he had a fucking 7-8 mil bounty on his fucking head and people wanted to claim it. What the fuck were they going to do? Take fucking turns? Give a grace period between attempts? No shit he's gonna get attacked constantly when there's a race for the bounty on his head."
Holy shit you can't even follow posts hahah, the point was that they made it seem like half of newyork were all of a sudden assassins out of nowhere, not that they should've "taken turns" fucking strawman bullshit just fuck off already

>If he hadn't had put a contract out on Wick someone else in his organization would've done so anyways
This logic could be used throughout the entire 2 movies. It's stupid. Just stop.

>He killed their fucking boss. Are you honestly so naive you think the Italian mob would've let him get away with it?
What the fuck are you even talking about, the post you quoted wasn't even refuting any of this

>Goes into a sanctuary
>States very plainly for even the most retarded person to understand that he is never, ever going to step foot out of the sanctuary again because Wick would kill him
>'hurr why didn't he just wait for a moment that even a small child would understand was never, ever, ever going to come?'

You are legitimately retarded. Please kill yourself.

>they made it seem like half of newyork were all of a sudden assassins out of nowhere
>10 people
>Out of a state of 20 million
>'half'

hahahahahaha

>This logic could be used throughout the entire 2 movies. It's stupid. Just stop.

Did you miss the fucking opening scene in the fucking movie where they made it very obvious that the brother of the guy Wick murdered in the first film WANTED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM? Or are you intentionally being retarded?

>What the fuck are you even talking about, the post you quoted wasn't even refuting any of this

Regardless of whether the brother had put a bounty on him someone else would have thus the result would have been almost exactly the same. The original argument the retard OP made was that the only reason he had a contract on his head was because he killed the brother. Perhaps you'd have better luck understanding a conversation if you read more than the last fucking 2 parts of it.