Hopefully they chop their hands off

third time's the charm?

It’s China not Saudi Arabia

>being rich
>steal anyways
I don't get it

>be black
>be black

We're all the same on the inside, color doesn't matter, right? :-)

you basically get free shoes on the basketball team and you steal shoes in a authoritarian country

i envy china, they can be tough on crime without being called racist

>proceeds to make it about race

His point retard is that the Chinese could punish those nogs and not be called racist by liberal retards and other nogs because they're asian and not white and only whites can be racist in today's world

He out on bail

White people btfo again lmfao

and? race is always relevant in america

just one of the benefits of diversity (it is a strength you know)

>LiAngelo

why can't americans name their kids properly?

Because 99.99% of China's population is Chinese
And people call China racist all the time, because they are super racist

What a weird post. So you're saying if those black players shop lifted in America they would be set free?

>be rich
>don't fix your kids teeth

Lavar Ball is a terrible father

>Americans

it's black people

will their prison games be broadcast? i would watch one

>Logan
>Mason
>Carter
>Jayden
>Grayson
>Wyatt
>Jaxon

It's not just black people though is it?

>Because 99.99% of China's population is Chinese
exactly

I still don't understand what your point is. If you're longing for your country to be more like China I don't know what is wrong with you.

Those are British names, so unless you want to admit that Brits have awful names then pipe down.

>If you're longing for your country to be more like China I don't know what is wrong with you.
To be fair just because there are lots of bad things going on in China it doesn't mean they don't get some things right. Credit must be given where it's due, and they have an homogeneous society that's becoming more and more civilized, and Xi Jinping has been doing a lot to curb corruption.

Yes

College players from major schools get away with shit all the time

BEHIND BARS BRAND

Niggers!!!

>muh homongous society meme
There's no evidence that it contributes to anything. Diversity on the other hand is known to be an asset.

>a bunch of niggers stole shoes

in other news, water is indeed wet scientist say

yes, black americans are still americans, chip.

That college fella who got away with rape was white

Educate yourself, I bet you are the same insufferable leftist that always replies to anything political
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
Look at the effects of diversity vs homogeneity

post proof

>Robert David Putnam (/ˈpʌtnəm/; born January 9, 1941) is an American political scientist.

protip: when you dont have other races you dont have to worry about that bs while trying to be a country

What's that, an ad hominem fallacy because you don't like the study and you cannot disprove it, so you resort to calling names? Are you really that mentally impaired that you cannot argue like an adult? I cannot stand leftists

one player did one thing one time, good retort

You, change liberal for "leftist".

Sigh... as a black dude, this is embarrassing. Even rich black kids with a father have to act like ignorant ass niggas. If this dude stole some rip-off fake shoes from China, lock this dumb nigga up for 10 years. He probably thought since he's rich, on a TV show that he'll get preferential treatment IN A 3RD WORLD COMMUNIST COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE SHIT ON THE STREET, EAT SEWAGE OIL AND THE FEMALES THERE RUN LIL NIGGAS OVER FOR ENTERTAINMENT. Legit the dumbest motherfucker alive. Why the fuck does he have to be black? smdh...

>one
I'm sure there's more but that's the one that stood out the most. Either way, you're just fear mongering.

making fun of you in fear mongering?

pointing out that college athletes often get away with stuff in the US is fear mongering?

"great" britain everyone

Which means "house arrest", they confied to their hotal rooms until the hearing which may be a few weeks or months from now.

>Educate yourself

Maybe you should actually read the study you're citing before twisting it to your own purpose (something the author of that study has explicitly stated his annoyance with).

Did you even read the abstract of that paper?

>Ethnic diversity is increasing in most advanced countries, driven mostly by sharp increases in
immigration. In the long run immigration and diversity are likely to have important cultural,
economic, fiscal, and developmental benefits. In the short run, however, immigration and ethnic
diversity tend to reduce social solidarity and social capital. New evidence from the US suggests
that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to ‘hunker down’. Trust
(even of one’s own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer. In
the long run, however, successful immigrant societies have overcome such fragmentation by
creating new, cross-cutting forms of social solidarity and more encompassing identities. Illustrations of becoming comfortable with diversity are drawn from the US military, religious institutions, and earlier waves of American immigration.

Jesus I fucked that copy paste up

why are they all so ugly

Why are you objectifying them? Stop being sexist and judge them on their skills instead

that is why you will never be someone important in life

lmao, the archetypal yank post

>copying the Guardian's headline format
Will Yanks ever stop copying us?

Race mixing

this shit is days old

high school football players in Texas, when I livd there 10 years ago, would do shit like just take a phone call in the middle of class and get up and walk out like it's nothing, and that was the least of the liberties they were allowed ALLOWED to take. They could do anything they wanted, and to see the adult teachers and staff treat them like they were special when they were half-literate was truly nauseating.

In Canada hockey players would NEVER act like that.
They are held, by their teams and by the community, to a higher standard. They go to parties, but rarely drink, and if they do they don't act like fools.

It was such a crazy contrast, the US teenage football stars versus the Canadian teenage hockey stars.

You might be a redneck if you keep your truck on your lawn.

You might be a nigger if you steal shoes while traveling in an authoritarian country

>if a high profile, rich athlete did something illegal (but not egregiously illegal), do you think they would be set free?

Unequivocally yes. They usually always do. Money and fame mean everything in this country. I mean 80% of the NFL are legitimate convicted criminals.

we don't want to see ugly people on tv. there's real life for that

I sincerely hope that all three do hard time in a Chinese prison. It is unbelievably fucking niggerish to go to fucking China, a fucking communist nation, and to steal shoes. First of all, it makes all of America look bad on a global scale, that alone should put them in prison.

Also I would like to point out how these three fucking criminals are being treated far more favorably than the white swimmers in Brazil who punched a cardboard sign and got fucking guns pulled on them only to have the American media pretend they were going around calling Brazilians dirt niggers

>Putnam has been criticized for the lag between his initial study and his publication of his article. In 2006, Putnam was quoted in the Financial Times as saying he had delayed publishing the article until he could "develop proposals to compensate for the negative effects of diversity" (quote from John Lloyd of Financial Times).[15] In 2007, writing in City Journal, John Leo questioned whether this suppression of publication was ethical behavior for a scholar, noting that "Academics aren’t supposed to withhold negative data until they can suggest antidotes to their findings."[16] On the other hand, Putnam did release the data in 2001 and publicized this fact.[17] The proposals that the paper contains are located in a section called "Becoming Comfortable with Diversity" at the end of his article. This section has been criticized[by whom?]for lacking the rigor of the preceding sections. According to Ilana Mercer "Putnam concludes the gloomy facts with a stern pep talk".[18]
Haha, love it

fake
no one can be called LiAngelo

see >oops my study doesn't confirm my biases
>better suppress it until I can find reasons for why diversity is actually really good

Lol you're arguing FOR diversity with a study that says diversity is NEGATIVE.

fucking bongs, when will they learn