How did Muhammed even get followers in the first place if Islam is so shit?

How did Muhammed even get followers in the first place if Islam is so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn4gVT1LrvM
youtube.com/watch?v=uNHiY_1yO1g
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

war between byzantins and persians was weakening both sides thats when islam followers managed to win fights against both

Pre-islamic Arabs were a warlike culture. Islam is ok with violence, hence compatibility.

also top add something, at this time most arabs are actually christians but they were persecuted in Jerusalem so they 'denied' their faith and thought Jesus wasnt actually the messiah, thats when the judeo-nazareen created islam

Fear.

You can do wonders with satans help.

Sweden still second worst posters after Weedman's Kingdom.

Quran
he was of a noble heritage but refused to be named a king

Actually Mohammed's earliest teachings were peaceful, this gained him a small following but it wasn't until the change of direction (Which happened very very early when he saw he wasn't getting as many people to believe as he needed) at which point the already existing followers legitimised the more extreme views.

because islam was better than what they already had.
Islam is a unique phenomenon in history. Most uncivilised barbarians (hun, mongols, turks) ended up converting to the cultures they conquered. However with the arabs, this didnt happen since they had islam.

I've read that Muhammed was very pro-Byzantine until Arab mercenaries started being stiffed of money by said Byzantines. It was one of the driving forces for the spread of Arab conquest.

It's not that he had a crazy desert-cult idea and people followed him and he killed all his rivals.

It's that thousands of people had crazy desert-cult ideas and they all killed and assimilated each other, leading to only a few left in modern times that are quite large.

Believe it or not, arabs were so much worse before islam.

>A religion based on coquering others and killing, raping, and pillaging those that refuse to follow you
yeah, that ideology definitely would never catch on among most men. At least not among modern limpwristed liberal faggots in the West.

He promised tons of looting to the tribes that followed him.

Ez followers

>How did Muhammed even get followers in the first place if Islam is so shit?
He promised them 1,000 virgins and sex slaves from the people they conquered.

The answer is that it isn't really "so shit".

How do IS get people to join?
people are strange creatures.

how could he scare anyone into converting when he was hated by all of mecca and the tribes?

gib me dats

pretty childish, senpai.

Muslims in Mohammad's time never fought against an actual army. All of his 70 some odd terrorist raids were against Jewish communities and Arabian merchants.

I think that says more about the mentality of women, than ISIS

kek't and rek't

how did justin beiber?

Fight for Muhammad and you get to fill your harem with the women of conquered peoples.

his successor did

What do you mean by weakening, did the chemical bonds of their swords and armor get weaker? did their mitochondria get less efficient? were their troops hungry? horses slower? you say the war weakened them? i say it gave them tremendous large scale military experience.

Both persians and romans got rekt in battles they were prepared for.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn4gVT1LrvM
youtube.com/watch?v=uNHiY_1yO1g

The more followers he amassed the more shit it became. What it started out as could actually be considered somewhat "noble" in comparison to the rest of what was around and in practice at that time.

Are all Algerians this dumb, or is it just you?

Not a. .......

Because if dieing in combat for him granted you endless women and feasts makes me think if they got this shit from the vikings and fucked it up with goat fucking.

>follow me and you can rape toddlers, kill anyone you want and fuck 72 virgins when you die

Wasn't that hard

Because he was a great man? I'm not even a muslim, I just agree that Mohamed (PBUH) truly was Allah the merciful's Prophet (PBUH).

Even a non-Muslim like me can see this.

Because it was the truth until the non-canon Hadith ruined the religion into shit.

Even the rumor that his wife was 9 is hadith and not canon. Aisha's true age was 13 at consummation.

Hadith = Satanic Lies

>Uncivilized
>Barbarians
>Mongols
Good Goy

It was anti-kike.

like 90% of things in islam are meant to counter ancient kike practices.

its the reason they dont allow unbounded interest on loans and the reason they banned pork because of badly raised kike pork that was constantly sold to them.

It was basically the mafia. If you weren't in the religion you were a Dhimmi (second class citizen) and had to pay a tax for protection called the jizya

>hadith = satanic lies
>some hadiths written by muhammad

muhammad was satan.

checks out.

Are you implying that you need to be a great leader in order to get followers?

Quran isn't a half bad book. Far better and universalist than the bible.

But all the shit Sup Forums criticizes is from bullshit hadith:

- Aisha being 9 (she was 13)
- Apostates must be killed (they must be converted once again until it is impossible)
- Gays must be killed (Gays must be healed for they are sick)

etc. etc. etc.

Facts are facts, Islam was slandered by the arabs themselves into oblivion through the non-canon Hadith.

t. agnostic Turk

>How did Muhammed even get followers in the first place if Islam is so shit?
Because Arabia was complete shit before Islam. And believe it or not, the Arab empire was bretty good and advanced back then.

But they never recovered from based mongols.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people to agree with you when are offering them free (rape) pussy and other rewards.

traidor

Kill yourself.

To be fair, the Arabs had a ridiculously good general (Khalid ibn al-Walid) at the time who saved their asses numerous times, knew when to retreat and overturned near defeats into victories

Arabs are a shit race.

monotheism seemed better than polytheist idoltraty, like praying to stones
also poetry and carnal paradise. the dull desert dwellers were refereshed by muh virgins
Also mohammud did unite warring tribes

C O N Q U E S T

yes they were uncivilised tribal nomadic pastorialists
Literally, LITERALLY barbarians

Islamic armies have always been shit. Isis can only kill unarmed civilians and get rekt by Kurish women in actual battles.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Long, but worth the read.

Islam at first was vague free love happy nice guy hokum, it was like being a hippy. This came at a time when the pagan traditions of the Arabian peninsula had gone stale and folks were growing cynical.
Then Muhammad told his wealthy and powerful foster father that he was a sinner who would go to hell, and was exiled from the Meccan city state. He went north to Yathrib with his followers as refugees.
These Muslim refugees infiltrated, took over, and killed the people who had given them refuge.
These Muslim refugees infiltrated, took over, and killed the people who had given them refuge.
They then established Yathrib as the model Islamic totalitarian utopia, now renamed al-Medina (or The City, as in the first Muslim city and the model to base all others upon), gathered strength, turned South and eventually reconquered Mecca.
This is the central story of Islam and all Muslims are called upon to ritually commemorate it in the Hajj.

>- Aisha being 9 (she was 13)
OH! that makes totally acceptable then, right??

They were a group of cucks that decided to band together to worship a vagina rock so they could live out their lifelong dream of putting pussy on a pedestal for all the world to worship

It was hordes invading villages, and either join or die. Pretty much what's happening now.

There were even rumors of join or be eaten.

>Black ummyad
WE

WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHEEEIT

That's what they worship. They should pick a different rock to bow down and kiss if they can't stand people telling them how their "holy" rock looks.

Well Muhammad was a White guy who dyed his hair red so it makes sense that ignorant barbarian arab faggot subhumans would view him as a prophet since he is a member of the superior White race.

Furthermore Muhammad, playing on the insane libido of the average subhuman Arab, told them they'd get super hot bitches in paradise if they did what they were told. Arabs, being exceptionally stupid and easily manipulated by their genitals, gladly obeyed.

Here's proof he dyed his hair.

Sounds like he got all the benefits of being a King and then some, I don't know why they even mention it

>Hold up, you m an that if I kill in your god's name, I'll get to experience carnal pleasures in the afterlife?

Jizya?

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx