1. Your Country

1. Your Country
2. Would you date/marry a non-white person? (asians don't count)
3. If no, why?

Yes, I have a latina fetish

no
why would i in the first place?

I would only date/marry a non-wh*Te person

Finland
Yes (Russian)

What if they were really cute?

1. United States
2. Yes

No

thanks, pakistani bro!

1. USA
2. This:

no memes pls

your cherrypicked 'non-whites' are just those who look as white as possible.

as for real non whites, no. i don't want my eye and hair colour to fade away into some boring brown/black

Can we define "Non-white" for the purpose of this conversation?

Probably not. I have yet to find a non-white or non-Asian attractive.

Non-northern european
You know what I'm talking about.

I would date any real 3D person desu

I'm not meme-ing. I do not want to date a white person, because I find that which is exotic to be hot/interesting.

>non-white who look white as possible
You sound like an under age Sup Forums trash.
1)You are either "white" or you aren't
2)No such thing as "white" race, just ethnicities. Nordics=/=slavs, slavs=/=celtics and celtics=/=anglos

Also
>muh cherry picking
Every single time

don't understand your gibberish.
the girls you post have light skin and heavily european features as that's the beauty standard in pakistan as well most of the world. you may not even realise it yourself. don't try to bullshit me, there's plenty of pakistanis in my city and they're all ugly dark inbred fucks

I would date an Italian but I wouldn't date an African or a Turk

what about brazillian?

>dont understand your gibberish
Its because you dont have the mental capacity and attention span to. Lmao I swear cancer like you is what drove that turk mad.
Firstly, define euro features, if its light skin than koreans are europeans

You have to go back.

Case-by-Case basis, leaning towards 'No'

>koreans
>lightskin
you mean oily yellowish skin? their genitals are as dark as their hair.

i really don't need to argue further with someone who's probably half goat and inbred telling me i don't have the mental capacity

is this a common thing amongst danes?
Would most of them only date their own kind?
Have you ever met a brazillian?

Fine then Im white. There is literally no defining feature of the meme that is "white" race. There are pale arabs with blue eyes as well

would you date me?

muslims can't be white, you're an honorary sand nigger

Idk, depends how twinkish you look

why pakis are always making thread about race ?

flag
If not east asians, then no. It'd really have to depend on whether or not this girl is pretty enough on the inside
I do not find black women, arabs, Turkics, indians, tamils, or aborigines attractive.

some native american peoples can be very beautiful however

i'm not :(

I asked him to make this thread because my ISP is banned

Neither can christians or fedoras can be then. Only pagans are white rest are shitskins in denial.

Also dont call me arab

White = rosy pale skin

Yours is very brown

>tfw no paki gf

Silly finn pigskins cant be white

nope

Say what you will but we both know the truth, rosy pale skin of Northern Europeans is the only sensible way to define whiteness.

1. Sweden.
2. No.
3. I'm not a race traitor.

No, but I wouldn't blind date one.

that's mean

whute amerivan here
>(asians don't count)
I only date asians, because I have feel no attractions to anyone else.

Yellowish white skin is the original measure of whiteness. Jesus was a paki

>is this a common thing amongst danes?
>Would most of them only date their own kind?
It's pretty hard to tell honestly especially since I pretty much stopped watching TV like, 5 years ago and that's how I used to gauge these kinds of trends, but I suppose generally we are the most racist of the Nordics. From what I saw when I attended university cross-ethnic relationships weren't TERRIBLY uncommon, but it was mostly dumb bimbo's getting BLACKED™ I very rarely see Danish guys with black or middle-easterns girlfriends, in fact I can't remember any ethnically Danish guy that I've known by name who has had one.

>Have you ever met a brazillian?

Don't think so, but going solely by pictures I've seen online you tend to vary WILDLY in how light/dark skinned you are, which is why i say case-by-case. Also your country is a bit third-world-y for my liking.

thanks for the answers.
i still want a nordic partner.
where do you think i'll have a better chance?
sweden?
is the sweden yes meme anywhere close to reality?

bro, stop being gay.

You'll have the same chance everywhere, except maybe Iceland.

>except maybe Iceland
?

yes because I am not a wh*Te subhuman, my kids will be superior miced

Only less than 2% of Swedish women are in relationships with non-Europeans. So no except if you're very rich or are willing to date trash.

what about the guys?

Swedish men are a bit more likely 96-97% if I remember correctly.

YES!

USA
No
Only attracted to whites

If you can speak any nordic language, are westernised and 6/10 non-white you'll swim in nordic pussy

>pussy
what about boipussy?

1. f*nland
2. Possibly

>is the sweden yes meme anywhere close to reality?

It's true to some very slight degree but it's nowhere near what it's presented as here and on Sup Forums and not in the WAY it's presented

Sweden Yes mostly manifests in their politics and media being utterly fucking retarded, not so much in the opinions and habits of the average Swede.

Easily, swedish boi pussy thirsts for brown cock

i just want a cute swede bf

That not true at all. If you look at the stats only less than 2% of Swedish women are in relationships with non-Europeans and it's mostly working class women.

Nothing a little more refugees and immigrants can fix sven. I'll just move there, Im basically somewhat white minus the blue eyes anyway. I can assure you I can provide my swedish wife with pale kids with light brown hair and hazel eyes

Man it must be hard living with such a serious case of inferiority complex.

1. Brazil
2. Yeah because I'm not white in the first place and care more about love than ethnicity. I don't know how people can say they wouldn't date someone just because they don't fit the same demographic as them.

You won't get one and you will be very disappointed. All rapefugees are.

Swedish women are degenerate sluts who will fuck anything but swedish "men"

>fuck
sure
>date/marry
no chance

You forgot to explain why

If she were attractive and wealthy, then maybe.

Doesn't that apply to everyone though?

>Fine then Im white
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you aren't. I've seen you post this picture many times, so you obviously are pretty insecure about an arab/person of colour. Try to face the reality and learn to live with yourself. Or become borderline psychotic like that turk

If that person were really pretty and non-muslim then yes.

Im trying to prove the point that there is no defineing feature of whites and having light skin doesn't make you white somali user.

yea, but more so towards darkies

>being this far in denial
id almost feel bad for you if it werent such an autistic issue tbqh

>fuck
because they have a vagina
>date/marry
several reasons
I wouldn't want to be seen with one in public, I don't want my children to be of a different race than me and I generally just don't like non-whites

But your skin doesn't look light, you look like a brown person who never gets any sun

That's not what the stats shows.

I only date Latin American or White women. In that order. Being a handsome White guy in Mexico turns heads, and women are a lot nicer then spoiled White women.

This guy is basically trying to convince himself at this point.

>tfw no asian gf

No actually, you won't. What is in that picture is very rare. You can dream all you want but most girls here don't like muslims.

Remind that whiteness is a concept invented by americans. Dont tell me you think slavs and celts look the same? No such thing as white race just ethnicities

I would 100% sure see you're a arab or non-white no matter how light skinned. Also your skin isn't white, it's more a olive coloured. Many rapefugees I've seen has that same tint

I can't really blame you. When you live in a homogeneous country it would really stand out to be married to a non-white/have mixed children. I live in an extremely heterogeneous country so I don't really understand how you feel. But there's not really any good reason to not like non-whites simply because they aren't white, especially when you barely ever come in contact with them. Maybe you should stop looking at Sup Forums.

reminder that white women will fuck anything
>you can dream all you want
i dont plan on race mixing

Non-Whites destroy everthing they come in contact with. Tell me that this isn't the case user.

Its the jews

You live in a dreamworld. You can always find exceptions but it's very unusual, which all the stats shows. Of course sand niggers can't understand stats.

One of your commie countrymen doesn't think this way. Are commie-leaning moods popular in niceland?

that's so mean

The jews destroy things by helping to import non-Whites.

tfw no hawaiian hulu jap flip gf

Niggas cherry picking images via google.

Nah. Especially here they are very entitled and have way too high standards. They look down on anyone without a degree (even if they don't have a degree themselves) and those from non-western countries. There are of course the exceptions to the rule, but that's what it is - exceptions.

Saying that non-whites destroy everything they come in contact with is really an extreme generalisation. You're taking people from the deepest parts of Africa to the tallest mountains of Asia. But if you want to get into that kind of discussion then you should know that whites destroyed more than any other racial group. I'm not gonna condemn them for that though, because I like to think of individuals as what they are, individuals.

France
No
Not attracted desu

to be fair I don't really dislike Asians like I do Arabs, Pakis and niggers but the other reasons still stand
only losers have Asian gfs in Iceland and the rest of the Nordics

>there are exceptions
Not in this case

this was fake news by Sup Forums m8
why are arabshits so dumb? is it their inferior genes or lack of education beyond knowing which preteen girl their prophet raped first?