Why do Europeans treat French like this? Like they are dirty or outcasts?

Why do Europeans treat French like this? Like they are dirty or outcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-germany/germany-rejects-idea-of-joint-euro-bonds-after-macron-victory-idUSKBN18412U
theguardian.com/business/2012/may/23/eurozone-crisis-france-germany-divide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know why everybody hate us

I've seen the images of leaders not shaking French presidents hand but I thought it was just banter.

Don't worry Pierre, all euros hate each other

we are too free for them
they expect us to sit down shut up and work all day but unlike the other europoors we have a soul

The French and the Germans vote for very different policies inside the EU. I can't explain anyone else though.

It's our turn now
FUCK y*ropoors, we will conquer europe and have revenge

Cuz you guys stink

How about you guys take a bath once in awhile

Jealousy.

Except that we are a dozen times more free than France.

this is a dumb stereotype and you know it

I feel almost as bad for Merkell as I do for France...

>complains about stereotype banter on Sup Forums

>The French and the Germans vote for very different policies inside the EU
I thought Germany got everything it wanted?

>tfw wage slave
I'm starting to not like French.

if i tell you "do whatever you want" you will not do anything, because you are not free in your head at all
you even have a word for how fucked up you are iirc which is comical

>we have a soul

And denbts nearing 100% of GDP

Thats a british article, notice the "we"?
I like the french. They, the Benelux countries and us are the core of europe

Not shaking Hollande's hand was a meme, not because of him being French but because of him being an absolute beta.

>I thought Germany got everything it wanted?
What exactly do you think zhe German want that other countries do or don't want? I mean most German interests allign with British and Dutch ones as well.
France however together with Spain and Italy tends to have other interests, and these block collide from time to time.

Bullshit, small countries outvote big ones in Vote by capita.
Conplaining about german supremacy (outside of economics) is bullshit to redirect anger by unpopular governments.

Same reason you dont have Florida and other populous states shitting in everybody.

>France however together with Spain and Italy tends to have other interests

Interesting, do you have some examples?
What common interests do we share with them?

>because of him being French but because of him being an absolute beta.
I thought it was cause they didnt know where his hand had been unironically.

As in all French men do is finger women or something.

>France however together with Spain and Italy tends to have other interests
Like what?

>(outside of economics)
What else is there?

>french still think the EU isn't about german dominance and think germans will let them share the throne
top cucks

Agriculture mainly, which is like half the EU budget.
Then there is the issue of Eurobonds, which the Germans heavily oppose and the French are in favor of. Eurobonds are THE #1 most important thing on the EU agenda, it will determine the future of our economic block.
reuters.com/article/us-france-election-germany/germany-rejects-idea-of-joint-euro-bonds-after-macron-victory-idUSKBN18412U
theguardian.com/business/2012/may/23/eurozone-crisis-france-germany-divide
>like what
Eurobonds and agriculture. Which are the main EU regulations to redistribute wealth.
Also here are some Hollande memes

it's not about sharing, it's about taking the throne away from them

So tourist cunts with good food are contesting Germany for food imports?

Shorter work weeks, greater protections of workers' rights, less austerity, etc.

Britts left the EU for shit they implemented and spearheaded.
Punishing countries for not following suit?
Changing from unanimous votes to majority for decisions?
Thr fucking EU east expansion?

All their fucking ideas while still being reserving extra priviliges out of the wazoo for themselves.

I believe they mostly left because the populace had no idea about what the EU does outside of their shitty tabloids since they are the americans of europe in regards to how few fucks they give about the outside and in being bilingual.

I am fuming everytime I see an interview of Leave voters complaining about Islam when they got them in via the empire ages ago.

They keep illegals out and that is commendable.

Fucking Bongers only paying attention to europe when they can earn money or fuck someone over.

>Please come back.

Actual fucking votes are somewhat important.

So a vote between giving Germany what it wants not, or giving Germany what it wants later?

Half the EU budget is agriculture. In case you missed it: the EU has the agricultural market on lockdown and heavily subsidizes farmers, to an extend that farmers sometimes just produce random stuff in order to get government money. Hell whenever the government does pay enough welfare to our farmers, they all go to Brussels and block the highways there to demand more gibs. You have no idea how entitled (southern) farmers are.
French, Spanish and Italian heavily rely upon this money whereas the more northern countries are trying to slash these funds. Keep in mind that many already poor regions in these countries are basically being kept alive with this money.

>I thought Germany got everything it wanted?
No that's sort of a stereotype. As a rule (not always) German proposals are unpopular because they tend towards fiscal conservatism and purse restraint. It can be very difficult to get something passed without a coalition, which is where France finds it much easier.

Do you know how the EU works? You don't 'give' Germany something, you open up smaller, weaker markets to German, French, British and Dutch companies that now own every former state company in eastern-Europe.
It's just implementing the free market allowing big fish to eat little fish.

>the populace had no idea about what the EU does outside of their shitty tabloids since they are the americans of europe in regards to how few fucks they give about the outside and in being bilingual.
Being bilingual is overrated.

>whereas the more northern countries are trying to slash these funds.
In favor of what? Refugee welfare?

>which is where France finds it much easier.
So now France is going to start being obstructionists?

>Do you know how the EU works?
Does anyone?

>refugee welfare
>does anyone
why the fuck do you pretend to be interested if all you're capable of is being some Sup Forumstard.

The EU isn't that complicated if you spend some hours figuring it out.

>if all you're capable of is being some Sup Forumstard.
So its not concerning for economics that returning fighters from Syria are getting welfare? Including college and healthcare?

Multiple languages allow for different viewpoints through different Media. I am thankfull for not having to solely rely on german media.

No because that is what would be in Murrica a "state issue".

>Multiple languages allow for different viewpoints through different Media.
To be fair, language doesn't make people brainstorm against opposing views any more or less effectively.

Both countries find casual nudity in moderation to be acceptable. I don't see anything wrong with that.

no one likes the f*ench

You dont have to like them but show some fucking respect.

If someone said this about America it would be considered war gaming.

No, but it doesnt keep you hostage to a limited amount of Media.
Imagine only having 3 News Channels instead of 12.

You now know how we are feeling.

When will an EU army be finally formed?

>Imagine only having 3 News Channels instead of 12.
Imagine only having FOX News and being ok with it.

never, plizz protect us and pay the bill of course

Brits are just salty about Brexit and try to see the bad things they fled from.

For example it ignores the fact that Germany and France have been the Eu Powercouple since the Montanunion.

They just omit it totally, they asked to join later and had to fight De Gaul to enter.

They were not the pillar of the Eu the like to portray themselves as.

I miss them though.

Inferiority complex

We conquered the entire Europe several times, so Gayropeans evnvy us

Exactly, I am happy I am able to hear wierd american news or the BBC.

As everybody complains in english, that helps.

No! All Russian and american influence must be entirely removed from the European contenant.

>I miss them though.
just imagine, being autistic enough you start feeling emotions towards a bunch of people you have never met because their country was once part of an economic union with your country

such is life in germany

You can't afford us.

>Brits are just salty about Brexit
Brexit was a win by most peoples standards, especially considering the economic free fall never happened.

That we hate you is bullshit, we do not even hate the french.

You are just getting wierd recently.
I like your resistance to Immigration with the V4, but the PIS is getting overboard with some things.

People here start saying that reperations in exchange for prussia sounds good btw, if you are willing to trade.

Brexit was a win in that America's bitch state will no longer have any say in European affairs.

Hopefully soon, we have integrated french and Dutch units allready.
Breddy gudd.

B-b-but Global Britain.

We will see, the Bongs are still to chicken to pull through.

I worked in London for a bit, also it is about shared culture and values.
Europe is in need of more political unity regarding foreign Policy.

>the Bongs are still to chicken to pull through.
They already made the call though, publicly.

I would prefer the Bongs with us and not with you, desu.

Me too but it's clear they were doing more harm that good and acting as a mouthpiece of the US.

I do not know if you have followed EU news, but currently there is no seperation happening whatsoever.

The Britts were not really prepared it seems and are playing on time while trying to calculate the best move.

The shared Market etc is still there, EU officals start complaining about it as well..it going so slow.

Which is sad.

>it going so slow.
Better safe than sorry.

Yeah, but their current government is pretending to be super tough in negotiations but not doing anything about it. It is annoying.

>Ok lads! We will do this fast and efficient, as we are super prepared and shit and totally in Control!

And then they proceed to drive 30kmh on a highway with their scooter, figuratively, instead of fucking accepting it has to be slow.

Once they voted leave, brits took control of the entire narrative. No way around that.

They won't do anything, they keep doing right wing things becasue after 8 years of liberal rule people want that but they won't go full Polnische reich becasue people won't allow them, we just want to have peaceful lives without any immgrants and so far PiS is making that possible this is why they are still popular.

Fucking Käteinen, ignoring the friendly Frenchman.

Understandable, other Parties got fucked by beeing to pro-refugees and thats the result.

I am waiting for the big vote next weekend here.

You are free as individuals, we are free as a people

Unsure, you know how a lot didnt really expect it and that it hurts them more than us economically.

>British Bullshit Articel
Don't belive everything you read on the internet.
The French are our closest ally inside of the union

>it hurts them more than us economically.
Not by much, or any visible detail.

>What are EU aggrar subvensions and infrastructure fonts
american education.
Plus, if they're unable to get Brexit details until two years they will have full EU taxes on everything with a cheaper EUR and a stronger pound, and, economics 101, they buy our products instead of there more expensive selfmade stuff.
Britain will beg for the opportunity to return to the Union

Don't be mean, explaining is better. We do not know shit about state government in the US either.
He has a point, we are still united and sharing and they have to fight hard to keep anything since just giving them what they want makes the EU look weak.

It is, sadly, in our best interest to make it hard on them.

Losing the shared market and workforce influx will be tough on them.

very good post

Germans are autistic, they don't know that words can also hurt

>positive freedom
This is mental slavery, you know.

I couldnt have laughed more abruptly.

The French arent bad once you understand them and understand that theyre from a different culture where bathing is anathema.

Europe should split up into Germany, Austria, Benelux states and Scandinavian EU members on the one hand, and third world tier countries on the other.

You founded the monster that is the EU so you must be held responsible.

I don't hate the French, they have a rich history and most of the criticisms about France are just banter.