School teaches white toddlers that they're born racist

What a time to be alive

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

> the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

>white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”

>teachers push white kids to grapple with America’s history of racism. Then they indoctrinate them into thinking “systemic racism” still exists, and that they’re part of the problem and must hold themselves accountable even for acts of racism committed by others.

>They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: “I feel guilty for having a privilege I don’t deserve.”

>The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

Making a thread when Elie Weisel just died was a bad idea

Last bump then

only blacks who die when fighting cops matter

Tulsabro here....thanks for making me feel bad

THAT'S A WOMAN?!

Keep em coming, saving everything for reposts and redpills

hard to believe but yes

The weasel died? Praise kek

>Woman.

>pay dearly to have kid in elite school
>kid gets indoctrinated to be a self hating benefits case

Just another day in burgerland. Just tip the teacher 20% that'll show em.

bump

Trust me, this is a good thing. When these repressed kids are grown up, the Fire will truly Rise.

It's hard to feel sorry for her...Considering the circumstances. (how she met that guy).

Fox News reported on it so it went Mainstream

The poo in loo bitch that is doing this disabled her linkedin profile

>hurr whites are racist
Then STOP TRYING TO INFRINGE UPON AND APPROPRIATE THEIR CULTURE

>"Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum,” said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

Why the fuck are his kids still enrolled there?

Yet they say we're entitled...

because if you put them in the public schools they get raped by niggers

Nice little update to the story. This needs to flow across Facebook news feeds that this is happening. The next wave of african American generation is going to be even more entitled and play the victim at the rate we're going. Instead of being taught to work hard and try your best, they're being told it's not their fault if they don't succeed, it's someone elses. How this can be true when a black man was elected president twice is beyond me.

> met on Craigslist
> roommate

da fuck?

Multiculturalism is a helluva drug

Blacks believe they are entitled to violence, because "muh racism".

When I was 18 I worked for Pizza Hut in a bad area and one of our delivery guys got robbed by a nignog he was delivering to. The manager acted like it happened all the time.

Quit that job a week later.

Blacks will always pull the victim card.

My manager when I worked at a Papa Johns got fired because one of the dindus that he was interviewing for a job punched him in the face and stole his smartphone and then he chased the dindu down and kicked his ass.

She was gorgeous, so full of life. Fucking niggers. This won't stop until we go back to enforced segregation

who gives a fuck about those 2 old faggots?

>hands up dont shoot
>they executed two teens

Holy fucking shit is this real life

Based Zulu

>Those two smug faces
I hope they got the death penalty, just so they can rot away in death row for a few years than have that smirk wiped off by lethal injections.

That poor nigger got controlled by his instincts, the fact he saved that girl meant he had an ability to empathize with others but the inner chimp won in the end.

How come so many niggers are named Tyrone?
And what the fuck is up with those make-believe nigger names? Shashwanda, LaTroyee and LePopcorn

t. Ahmed.

Don't forget Air-Wrecka McBride.
I'm missing the orc picture, though.

Blacks expect whites to tolerate and accept them, yet they turn around and behave like savages.

They have the nerve to complain when they're rightfully held accountable for the evil shit they do.

Pic related. BLM is all for letting blacks commit crimes with impunity.

laws are racist because in native black "mother Africa" there are no laws

>Air-Wrecka McBride

For fuck's sake.

>oh this seems to be a dispute between two people and they decided to fight against one another
>starts off one vs one
>black starts getting a new shithole torn open
>other blacks jump in
>white still wins
I don't care that this was a fight between two different races but those blacks had no honor, a duel between two men should stay between men

Keep going, I'm saving them all

Yr dumb for caring about this shit