Your cunt

>your cunt
>do the Jews run your cunt

Flag
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/how-israel-anti-boycott-act-threatens-first-amendment-rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain? What's the reason/background for that piece of paper?

In some states, it's illegal to engage in boycotting Israel. There's a bipartisan bill in the Senate right now that would make it a federal law. Violating it would carry a penalty of $250,000-$1,000,000 and up to 20 years in prison.

Truly the greatest ally, screwing you over even if you boycott it.

That's actually fucking disgusting, whatever happened to muh free speech? If true, rise up, don't tread on yous.

>whatever happened to muh free speech?
if you havent noticed by now people only pull the muh freeze peach card when they say bullshit on live tv
we are more than happy to sign away our rights on things we dont care/know anything about

I just read some of the Bill.
I think the OP is wrong, I may be mistaken, but I don't think it actually makes it a felony. It just denounces doing it.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1

not funny anymore, america

Never said felony. It incurs a civil penalty.

aclu.org/blog/free-speech/how-israel-anti-boycott-act-threatens-first-amendment-rights

They do. It's been going on for 100 years now

Czechia
No, they are friends

i am not an antisemite, but that really sucks

Even if it does get changed it's not only Israel though.

It's any ally of the U.S.

For the purpose of implementing the policies set forth in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (5) of section 4602 of this title, the President shall issue regulations prohibiting any United States person, with respect to his activities in the interstate or foreign commerce of the United States, from taking or knowingly agreeing to take any of the following actions with intent to comply with, further, or support any boycott fostered or imposed by a foreign country, or request to impose any boycott by a foreign country, against a country which is friendly to the United States and which is not itself the object of any form of boycott pursuant to United States law or regulation, or support any boycott fostered or imposed by any international governmental organization against Israel or request to impose any boycott by any international governmental organization against Israel.

>the price of Freedom

No one's trying to boycott any of our other allies. This is solely for the benefit of Israel.

Not entirely true.
Some allies such as Turkey and Morocco could easily benefit from this.

Say if a hardcore christian CEO wanted to boycott them.

Honestly the legislation makes sense. Since boycotting a friendly country could damage the relations between them. But regardless I highly doubt it'll pass, and even less believe that Trump would sign it into law

Jesus Christ wtf

>Some allies such as Turkey and Morocco could easily benefit from this.
Name one widespread boycott effort against either one of those countries.
>Say if a hardcore christian CEO wanted to boycott them.
No one's boycotting Israel for religious reasons. People are boycotting it because they perceive it as an apartheid state.
>But regardless I highly doubt it'll pass
It's got bipartisan support. Ted Cruz and Chuck Schumer both back it. It's extremely likely it passes.
>and even less believe that Trump would sign it into law
Donald "I love Israel" Trump? That guy?

Good thread

Stop occupying our government.

"no"

>It's got bipartisan support. Ted Cruz and Chuck Schumer both back it. It's extremely likely it passes.
48 members of the Senate like it. they need at least 51
to pass Congress that means the HoR will have to pass it as well
and Trump is not likely to pass something that would harm American business, just because of Israel. But keep pushing your Sup Forums memes bud.

Get gassed subhuman :^)

You first

>everyone I don't like is Sup Forums
Not an argument.

You're claiming that it's all because of the jews.
And that this is something that is only to the benefit of the jews, and refusing to look at any of the other facts.

>USA has 50% of the world's jewish population
>best ally is Israel
>taxpayers money for Israel
>now you're not allowed to boycott Israel
Oy vey how could you think that we're controlling your government goy?

Stop hacking their government Cyka Blyatnikov.

Muslims and their water carriers have been aggressively trying to convince everyone to boycott Israel over the "palestinian" issue and the treatment it allegedly gives yo them, so jews started their own campaing against the other one.

El congolombiANO is judio, seƱores