Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens

/lifelong/

Lagace has lasted more games than the previous goalies.

go habs go
c'mon /ourguy/ charlie

Go Knights! Was a great game last night. You guys deserve a win.

If the Golden Knights lose to the fucking Scabs I'm going to drink until I black out.

Surely Lindgren will have another shutout

Let's face it, the Canadiens are gonna win.

>5th string goalie
I certainly hope so. Of course the Habs always seem to lose the games they should win.

9-1 with 3 goalies
1-3-1 with 4th string goalie

I still can't believe not a single one of them is back yet.

I believe you mean 4th string. Unless that is some kind of devilish prediction. In that case, please don't.

Dansk will probably be the first one back. His injury seemed to be the least serious.

>big mac the turnover giraffe

ET LE BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
GALLY
O
A
L

Gally!! Et LE BUUUUUTTTTT!!!!

GALLY WOO

Yep. Called it. No need to watch now.

ET LE BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT

Will this be the first blowout loss?

Holy shit Benn scored

JORDIE BENN IS BEST BENN!!! ET LE BUUUUTTTT

>that feel when worst run of games in franchise history

do other fans understand the suffering of being a Golden Knights hardcore?

Legace is the worst fucking goalie I've ever seen. I'm not going to be invested in these games until we have a real player again.

lol

Isn’t Price’s injury not so bad? Just an ankle thing?

As I lifelong I will keep watching. It will making winning the stanley cup a better feeling later this season

That's not a VGK goalie. Fleury is probably gonna be out for a while after that concussion. Subban seemed to have seriously damaged something with that stretch he did, he had a hard time moving and standing by himself, probably tore a muscle. Dansk looked like he just pulled a muscle and needed to rest up for a bit, after he went out on IR he was sent back to Vegas so I don't know if he'll be back after this series of away games or not.

>implying the leafs won’t win the cup this year
Maybe next time, /lifelong/

He lost his balls and they can't find them

It's tough watching Legace in their mang. Can't be too hard on him because he really shouldn't even be with them but its disheartening knowing they'll have to score xboxhuge amount of goals to safely win any game with him starting

so much for the shutout
but holy shit that was a nice move

>FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
wew weber

ET LE BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

Patches!! ET LE BUUUUUUTTTT

15 to 2 in shots

This is the most boring VGK game so far. Dansk or Fleury Friday

I am liking what I'm seeing from the boys recently. If/when Price finds his game again, >we should be in good shape.

P I N G

vegas looks completely exhausted all game and lacking coordination

come on lads, crucial points

>drouin injured

What happened? I just came back, missed the first 4 minutes of the period.

Upper body, apparently, not coming back tonight
not really clear what exactly happened

Fwuck. Please be fine for the Minnesota rematch on Thursday.

for real, I really want >us to beat those pedos

>5 games tonight ended 3-1
Spooky.

I'm hoping it's not that serious. He did finish the period and looked good. I just don't know what would have caused it. Might just be a sprain or something and there was no reason to make it worse?

>I'm hoping it's not that serious
we all are

Hearing it's a hand injury. Took a puck to the hand in the first but played through it in the second. Don't think it's Gally levels of hand injury though. Should be fine.

hope so, kinda neat to see chucky slotted in a C for a minute though, that feed to lehk was p nice

fug

I've been waiting for Chucky at centre all season. Kinda changing my mind now that I've seen him and Drouin's chemestry with Lehkonen.

IT's a game boys

GO KNIGHTS GO

based fucking charlie

Lindgren is a beast. Love based Charlie.

Lagacé's style kind of reminded me of someone, got mad feels when he added mustard.