youtube.com/watch?v=HB780oK6F9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

What country is that flag of?

Little to no high culture
No roots

pretty sure its Liberia

>Little to no high culture

Stop. Don't insult Americans, please, Americans are cute and adorable. Don't.

Show me an example of American high culture

As high as it gets

>44% wh*Te
It's a mystery.

Fake, there is no wind on the moon

Surprised it's not a Brazilian flag not making this thread.

George Carlin had an explanation for that and he was probably right.

How do I get a clue?

They got NAM'D

Well I don't know but it certainly isn't by asking a Chilean.

>his country is literally pilsner and Jan Huss
>talking about "roots"
the reason you're butthurt is because the USA has accomplished so much within a mere 2 centuries that you could never do in 10 centuries

czechia has never been the largest economy in the world, or the largest military force. hell, you've probably never been in the top 5.

>talking about roots

You Americans move around like locusts for jobs, "for the children", for a good spot for retirement. No wonder you are shallow people with no depth when there is no time to create any sort of bond to the place you live.

>muh accomplishments

For a small central european country, we did more than alright.

>two people from Europe talk about what their countries were like in the middle-ages
>American shuffles his feet and eventually says something stupid to get attention

>two people from Europe talk about what their countries were like in the middle-ages
Lotta good it did for you now, because you're irrelevant. It's the equivalent of a 60 year old man looking back on his halcyon days of age 20-25 when he sat in a room jerking off all day.

Nice accomplishments, when they mean jack shit. Besides pilsner of course. But then again we could probably give that to Germany, huh?

>abloo abloo muh relevancy

What good does being relevant bring to you, personally? We have the same land our ancestors did, we speak our language instead of a language of our former colonizers, we are not infested with SJW culture, niggers, spics and what have you, employment is high. That's more than a lot of other countries in Europe can say.

fuck off texas

>What good does being relevant bring to you, personally?
What good does some old preserved 15th century building do for you?

Even less.

>oh wow I can visit it, it's great!
Congrats, so can I when I'm on vacation. At least I won't have to be an irrelevant Czech in order to visit the same dang building.

>we are not infested with SJW culture, niggers, spics and what have you, employment is high.
Relevance isn't an inverse correlation to those. Just look at Sweden, it was relevant for at max 80-100 years, and it has all those things now of its own volition. You haven't given me one good reason why I should feel like I'm missing out by not living in Czechia.

>muh roots

>Texas
Hahaha holy shit it's funny because of the flag hahahahahaa XD

Texas, shut the fuck up you dirty mexican

Hot damn son

mods should just make a america hate sticky general

no need for multiple threads every day

You just know something is right when there is this much asspain surrounding it. The USA is the greatest country to bless this god-forsaken earth, and you filthy disgusting peasants have the audacity to badmouth it?

Shame on you dirty homosexuals, we give you so much and this is how you treat us? Do not bite the hand that feeds you, you will answer to our boots and rifles.

Found the CHI

>why I should feel like I'm missing out by not living in Czechia

That's like trying to explain to a blind-from-birth why he should want to see.

>15th century building

It's nice, it can provide interesting conversation/good stories. Also, if we were insane enough we could build carriers, tanks, copters and whatnot. It's just a question of time and money. But history is something you can't buy and that's why Yanks will always be poorer.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, you poor loser. Your shit tier country doesn't even cross my mind, stop obsessing over mine.

>all these american instant replies
always works

Abdulahmed Mahmood, try not to get so triggered.

>reading about vietnam history
>BTFO US
>immediately afterward, China wants to make a vassal state
>Vietnam BTFO China with the stuff china gave to them

Jesus christ, vietnam, calm down.

>Your shit tier country doesn't even cross my mind

Ah, the greatest of American insults. "I don't even pay attention to you." It comes from the projection of Americans and what they consider their worst fear - not being paid attention to. Sorry, sweetie, it doesn't work on people who are not insecure.

You go through quite the mental gymnastics my poor, dirty, irrelevant friend. Like I said, whatever helps your loser ass sleep at night. Just know that you are a nothing, and will never amount to anything.

good thread

>Ah,

>the greatest of American insults. "I don't even pay attention to you." It comes from the projection of Americans and what they consider their worst fear - not being paid attention to. Sorry, sweetie, it doesn't work on people who are not insecure

Shitskins are so lovably cringy when they try to use informal English lingo. Just imagine hearing that cock-choker Czech accent trying to say the word "Sweetie"

The words say one thing but the (You)s say otherwise.

>americans calling europeans "shitskins"

Poor leadership = Dumb people.

Even the founding fathers agreed that America had the worst political system on the planet and it was merely a holdover which needed to be ratified immediately.

>talking shit about jfk, the man who prevented nuclear war

Read 13 days. The world was literally an hour from destroying itself at one point.

This. It's always a painful cringefest anytime you see them trying to employ Brit/Aussie/American slang in their writing, only to fuck it up worse than their already fucked up countries.

It's also cringe when Americans call Europeans "shitskin" and "poor", sweetie.

>when a Brazilian tries to force himself into a first worlder discussion under delusion of relevance
someone make the cringe go away please

Apparently it worked since you replied. I never claimed to be relevant. Bye, sweetie.

The Soviets were the ones who backed down, you moron. Because even in Soviet Russia they can't produce worse leadership than America.

>muh relevancy (aka i'm CLUELESS about you)

youtube.com/watch?v=HB780oK6F9M

This. There seriously needs to be a way of eliminating all third worlders without affecting us here in North America.

Read the book. The American military leadership and most of congress all wanted to bomb and invade cuba when they discovered the soviets had missiles there and were constructing silos. JFK was the person who said we needed to try a less aggressive and more diplomatic approach, which is the blockade was all about.

It must be easier than eliminating you from your mother's basement.

Is this all inspired by a single message board thread? It seems like a slight overreaction.

It would be a comfier world desu.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Both of you are right.

Congress wanted to bomb the shit out of Cuba, and take their chances with the Soviets. JFK told them to fuck off. But the Soviets backed down as well.

only 1 thread needed

go here

The soviets backed down because jfk wrote a letter to kruschev directly. The Soviet terms for backing down from cuba was a promise that the US would remove their missiles from turkey, which jfk agreed to because he had already asked to remove those missiles years ago, and it just never got done. The soviets didn't back down out of the goodness of their hearts and love for humanity, the US and the USSR cut a deal that benefitted both, which only happened because JFK kept the US military from flattening cuba at the first sign of treachery (not even a month prior to the CMC, the soviets said they were only sending food and defensive weapons to cuba, but they also sent some nuclear missiles and the people to build launchers), which is what the crisis was all about.