You may only post in this thread if your cunt is at least a Global Power

You may only post in this thread if your cunt is at least a Global Power.

Not so fast Germany, France, and Russia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WYv0MQCQgA
rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i fucking doubt that my dude

Sup bongbro. How's freedom treating you?

Your little Brexit campaign has now relegated us to 23rd.

Thanks Nige.

Not too bad ta, hows it feel being the worlds only Super Power

Russia could take London in merely 24 hours.

>France
>Regional power

Sure, on the region that spans over Europe, Asia and Africa. Meanwhile, list of continents the UK can deploy to without US support:
-

cuck
Bravo, Britain!

Oh, there she sinks!

Amazing. We're literally each in a class of our own. Feels good.

not good, we need someone to kick us down a notch, remind us we need to strive for better, restart the flames of competition under our feet.

More to come!

hyphen confirmed for god tier continent

You're cucked by the EU.

Soon you won't even have your army, with the EU army plans coming up and all that. And don't think for a second Brussels is going to continue meddling in Africa.

sloped deck aint nothing to fuck wit, sloped deck aint nothing to fuck with.

One good hit, and you're done :P

>oh no, ships can sink when torpedoed
>tanks can blow up
>planes can be shot down
>people die when they are killed

And yet China and the EU still have zero force projection, Russia's navy is a laughing stock, and if war does happen countries are likely to just nuke each other.

So fuck off, Krautshit.

>refugees could rape cologne in merely 2 and a half hours

>"Hey dad, let's have an arm wrestle! I wanna see if I can finally beat you this time!"
>"OK son, you've become a fine young lad. I may be old but I bloody well won't go quietly into the night like those fucking continental wankers"

Stick to growing flowers, Erik.

Go get some food stamps, third world country.

Only a matter of time till some poo in loo shows up in this thread chanting world power by 2020

>"I don't know what the term 'third world country' means"

>le russia has a massive army meme

You know what First, Second and third world mean right?

What about the rooskies?

Very funny coming from you

>carrier with no planes

>autistic semantics
Terms change meaning over time, and almost everyone sees "first world" as rich and "third world" as poor.

Grow up.

Let me help you:

1. Criminal Justice
The International Center for Prison Studies estimates that America imprisons 716 people per 100,000 citizens (of any age). That's significantly worse than Russia (484 prisoners per 100,000 citizens), China (121) and Iran (284).
Over two and a half million American children have a parent behind bars.

2. Gun Violence
The U.S. leads the developed world in firearm-related murders, and the difference isn't a slight gap – more like a chasm. According to United Nations data, the U.S. has 20 times more murders than the developed world average.

3. Healthcare
A study last year found that in many American counties, especially in the deep South, life expectancy is lower than in Algeria, Nicaragua or Bangladesh.

4. Education
The U.S. is among only three nations in the world that does not guarantee paid maternal leave (the other two are Papua New Guinea and Swaziland).

5. Inequality
By almost every measure, the U.S. tops out OECD countries in terms of income inequality, largely because America has the stingiest welfare state of any developed country.

6. Infrastructure
The United States infrastructure is slowly crumbling apart and is in desperate need for repair. One study estimates that our infrastructure system needs a $3.6 trillion investment over the next six years.

Still enough to beat u m8

>its okay for people to misuse terms if enough people do it
you're a retard

I will, and you stick to your trade of burning cars, Ahmed.

:^)

you will always be a tops in my book britian.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WYv0MQCQgA

>language is static and does not evolve over time
You are seriously autistic

Delusional

After brexit we will become even less powerful, we are already a joke as it is

Satan has spoken, what about the russians? and the chinese?

As long as you dont mind starting WW3 with the only superpower on the planet, sure.

>Saying Russia and not your own country

How's it feel being a has been?

t.second world country

bitch please

Erm, no. Army isn't about numbers. It's about equipment and training. The British Armed Forces are some of the best trained in the world. We took over the Falkland Islands against a larger force with one third of their deathes in 2 weeks. We also have Nuclear Weapons, so Russia won't be doing shit.

>Oh no what will other countries think of us!
Could not give less of a single fuck.

Language development takes place with slang and regional terms for things. It doesn't come from flat out misuse.

Nonsense. After brexit, your nation will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Trained army + civil conflicts = civil war =)

>1. niggers
>2. i appreciate my right to purchase a gun and understand my increased risk of being shot. don't give a fuck.
>3. My dad's family was super fucking poor from MS and they all have lived into their 70s, 80s, and 90s.
>4. Education = maternity leave? lol
>5. Aw not enough gibbmedats? My household makes only 30k a year and we're fine.
>6. source?

It's called freedom, Hans.

God Bless America.

Thank you, yankee. It's been a weird few weeks.

This.

Daily reminder that Europe is the only continent apart from Antarctica that isn't growing.

Except it actually does.

The key difference: its OUR mess,that WE created, not the EU's endless failures and cock ups. And because it is OUR mess it means WE can clear it up,instead of waiting for the eu to fuck our shit up more for diversity or as a sacrifice to eastern Europe. Brexit is a true case of "freedom ain't free"

>wanting Germans to understand freedom

Don't you remember?

Arbeit Macht Frei!

>no russia
>no china
>not even france

into the trash it goes

>zero sources

Having a larger army doesn't mean shit when they aren't trained sufficiently. Look no further than our Bros south of us, they have the most massive army in terms of firepower, and money invested yet they lose billions in just crashed heli's because most pilots aren't trained accordingly.

why would anyone need to conduct a study to conclude this? the bongs had the biggest empire

Maybe in that dogshit you call a language. The most commonly learned language is English. Your barbaric noise of a language will be gone in a century.

wrong, its the elderly fault. The whole democracy is crap where a 51% side loyalty wins. In true democracy it would work, but then again in true democracy people in the end would respect any kind decision that the majority chooses. This fucking bullshit we have is cancer. Also there should be a age limit and a minimum voting participation (from 80% on).

We're taking back Australia next week.
Just you watch kangaroos.

You really got the freedom to get fucked by your government, do you still pay taxes, freedom guy? :D

Source: rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305

>English
I think you mean American.

This. Tactics are also very important. The Vietnamese did so well because they were genius tacticiams.

>global power
>can't even afford catapults
A FUCKING RAMP

Nice meme. Maybe you should refer to the article in OP's pic.

Russia has a smaller GDP than Texas. Texas!

>if your cunt is at least a Global Powe
I doubt it

Lol, the usa don't have an own language and no own land.

what's the degenerate drug tattoo she has on her bicep

I work on a farm and get paid under the table.

It's so cute how all of the eurotrash are absolutely OBSESSED with the US. If you think we're such a third world country, what you're doing is the equivalent of me going to homeless shelters and explaining to hobos why their lives are so bad.

I hate Europeans so much.

Reporting.

I'd still rather have freedom than be a Kraut

>west rates west #1
Wow you don't say.

Hope you start learning ching chong next to American and Arab, because without EU protection they are next to colonize you.

First for Ireland :^)

>maybe you should start learning ching chong
I'm suprised you don't know it yourself, mongol.

spirit of Yamato stronk

the sun shall rise in the East once again

>I work on a farm
No more questions =) get the cattle stable done right now, Freedom guy, its full of bullshit :P

are you dumb

English is the #1 language that does that lol, why the fuck do you think we're not talking in ye olde? why the fuck do you think moose is not meese but goose is geese? English doesn't give a fuck, it does whatever it wants

delet

What? Your sentence structure is weird, what are you trying to say?

>rollingpropaganda
Oh yeah im sure rape and race baiters are trustworthy

Just like when you compare your dick to white men!

XD

I'm working my way through college. Only 2 more years of shoveling horse shit. :^)

too stupid to wait? Look some posts under your fucking attempt, there you can find the source and start to discredit it like a real american =)

rapefugees could rape cologne in 2 hours

London isn't even British

try again

>no ramps

Oxytocin by the looks of it m8.

stay assblasted

Go back, Paki/SJW.

underrated

You know, that's a shame. A country should provide college for free, for anyone who likes to have an education. Sry for you bro.
Let's unite on the point that life sucks anywhere on earth right now :)

They'd have to go through Germany to get there.
24 hours sounds about right.

Bring it.

Nordic stronk

omg EPIC XD except you're wrong since both of those are Japanese. Save that amazing burn for this photo

You're not superior, you were lucky to be far from Soviet Russia.

>a country should provide college for free
Why should we? Stop being a leech

No, I genuinely don't understand you.

Are you trying to say English is hard to learn?