Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

I'm not sure you guys could even make it to dry land

>t.Muhammad

missed you bro, welcome back

What the fuck are those ugly box boat things?

Is that seriously the entire Norwegian navy?

Cannon fodder

>4 battle ships

Hmm...

I love these threads

I love you naval Norge nigger

t. American Army guy in cuckistan

They look like garbage scows.

>it's a norwegian navy thread

I didn't even know Norway had a competent military.

Nice pasta, nice pasta

HOWEVER

by jesus nailed to the cross those are some ugly ass ships.

who in the world designed those pieces of floating turds?

but in US we have an unquenchable supply of nasty niggers to throw at you. they'll drink all you booze and eventually you'll give up.

N-nice Navy, user...

Nice boats. That camo really blends in with...the water.

This is one of my favorite pastas.

> copying roach pasta

We surrender

This is an extract from the wikipedia article about the Norwegian armed forces,under "trivia" and quote: " The Armed Forces ordered a Meatless Monday in November 2013, where only vegetarian rations are served. The press statements read, that this serves as a mean to “fight climate change”.[10][11]"
>mfw your army probably has Muhammeds monster Monday,were all of you "service" your local war hero's or as the uncucked call them "illegal immigrants"

We don't. Our military has gender neutral conscription. In practice this means half our army are females ready to get raped to death :/

Nice pasta.
But just one nuke will destroy your country.