Tfw being f*nn

>tfw being f*nn

Agree. It must suck to be a fingoloid :DDDDD

Proud son of temujin there is meaning in life. Bring honour to your bloodline by killing the wh*Te animals that infest this world.

It does, I didn't want this.

fuck off, I'd rather be a finn than this pathetic existence I have now

No you fuck off, Denmark >>>>>>>>>> f*nland

Whats wrong with being finnish desu? Genuinely dont know

denmark is shit though, everything is artificial and boring. finland has beautiful and untouched nature.

I wish I were finn living on the welfare.
I would be able to do everything I want without thinking that I need to eat today since I don't have a job.

Value your blessings.

>tfw being swiss

come to america russian man, the women are shit though so you should bring a slavic wife with you

Amerika only needs 'skilled' immigrants

What's the point of life? It makes no sense.

Do you enjoy the sunshine?

No. It's been months since I've left my room.

At least is better than be brazilian desu

slavic women age like milk

> one chance at a life
>born brazillian

My grandmother still looks good

mm, thats just what they say

give it a few years and if donald trump doesnt completely cuck out, we will start prioritizing european immigrants again like we used to

maybe u could move to a rural area or get a job relating to petroleum in your country in the mean time? Also for food just buy large amounts of canned fish (or whey protein), flour (or rice or beans, i dont know whats cheap in russia), and multivitamins.

breed
all women do, but at least slavic women are conscious of their youth and will let you put several babies in them before their ovaries shrivel up

Do you ever stop and think "why am I this person?"? It happens to me all the time.

>tfw being finn