I almost got into a fight with a nigger

I almost got into a fight with a nigger.

Drunk. Both of us, probably. Just because of his skincolor. Because I defended my right of free speech and my right to walk in our sreets, where the nigger just happened to be standing. And because he was a nigger.
I fuckibngg hate niggers.

Did I do good, pol? I called him a nigger and was ready to kill him if he would've thrown the first punch. He didnät tho, my friend pulled me out of the situation after I basically called the nigger a cuck.

Still drunk tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3QMTGHrIw
youtube.com/watch?v=DIugJjRayFg
youtube.com/watch?v=NorgJ0zivAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should have let him kill you, then we win

>He didnät tho
This is how I imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger writes

I fucking hate niggers. This is a white country, we're supposed to be a white country and we're supposed to be a white country.. I kinda regret not killing that fucking nigger.

sorry for typos, still drunkl as fuck.

Let me get this straight. You bumped into a guy, called him a nigger, pussied out of a fight and went home to post about it on Sup Forums?

get to bed man you did good

bumped into the guy, called him a nigger, stayed back, he wanted a fight and backed out, my mate pulled me back because I wanted more, we both pulled back because of distance, we both wanted blood (he racist blood, me nigger blood), posted on Sup Forums

Mongolian finally found a worthy opponent, an innocent nigger bystander.

good job. beat up more niggers and save suomi.

Also I fucking want to kill the racetraitor white bitch he was with. Dunno if they wereee together but I fucking want to kill her. You're not supposed to talk or even pay attentio tn to niggers.

Fuckingm nigger whore fuck that fucking bitch. Jesus fucking christ I fucking hate niggers invading our beautiful country.

>innocent
>nigger

lol what

How old are you and how much money do you make?

innocent until proven guity is how it works in civilized societies
are you straight from Idiocracy?

24, intern so 2400€/mo.

did you pull your pic related?

I fucking regret leaving that home. Would've pulled it out otherwise.

but its a proven nigger

Pekka, just stab him as you always do. You got my personal blessing for such glorious deed.

No. you conducted yourself poorly. Even if the circumstances you are dealing with there are infuriating

Good Fin, good Fin.

You'll get him next time champ, I believe in you.

Start a race war please. Its long overdue.

HERRAN SIUNAUSTA!!
Teit juuri oikein nuori mies. Neekerit eivät kuulu Suomeen!! On aika antaa näille paskakasa neekereille PASKAA niskaan. Suomi kuuluu valkoihoisille! Neekerit ja paskakasat vittuun Suomesta ! ELÄKÖÖN ELÄKÖÖN ELÄKÖÖN! Teit oikein veljeni!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3QMTGHrIw

assaulting people on the streat is the niggerish behaviour, so he's not helping the white cause at all
what good is preserving whiteness if you become niggers yourself?
not that I implied that Finnish are not niggers, you did

Thank you russkij tavaritsh. You guys always stay based. Keep it up, don't give faggots and niggers any clay.

Burgers are awesome too, don't let it stay at 60% white. You need to up the percentage. Dont let democrats run over you.

Neat-O mr finn

kiitos. Puolustin vain oikeuttani kävellä suomalaisilla kaduilla, puhua suomen kieltä ja pitää suomi suomalaisena. Se, että 20% väestöstä pitää tätä vääränä, on teloituksen arvoinen mielipide.

Vittu että vihaan tätä ihmissaastaa sydämeni pohjasta. Alkaisipa rotusota jo niin nuo voisi ampua.

He did good. In america there are just too many. if we shouted at every nigger we would get in a fight everday and go to jail. But in areas with a small nigger population, people should just attack them like OP.

>Did I do good, pol?
Do you really need others to tell you if what you did was right?

>Grandparents had four and five kids respectively.
>Spread all across the states, one even ran off to Germany.
>They all have at least one kid now.
>I have 15 cousins and 2 siblings, of which I am the oldest.
>And I've never even held a girls hand.
I-I'll try.

You dumbass, the reality is you're too cucked to kill the niggers that are the worst, so you go for the civil ones.

God I wish you would have just done something fucking stupid so you'd be in jail getting tortured for the rest of your life.

You're like the racists everywhere else on this planet, always too pussy to attack the hardcore terrorist muslims.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, TELL ME NOW FAGFUCK

>Drinking the liquid Jew
You are the nigger.

>assaulting people on the streat
They aren't fully people so its more like hunting.
>he's not helping the white cause
getting rid of enemies is helping. Like stalin said "death solves all problems. No man No problem"

Not really, just did a thread about it so for example swedecucks will finally do the same. It's long overdue. I know I did the right thing, I defended my country, I don't care if you approve. I want to lead by example.

I didn't know Finland had niggers.

Vasemmisto ja globalistit joutavat samaan hirttoköyteeen! Nämä maanpetturit vittuun Suomesta! JUMALA JOHDATA VALKOISET VOITTOON KUIN AIKANAAN VAPAUSSODASSA!
youtube.com/watch?v=DIugJjRayFg

Good job lad, they try that intimidation crap but they will only attack you if they out number you.

This tbqh. Nip the problem in the bud. If they don't feel welcome, they won't reproduce or invite more. If they feel REALLY unwelcome, they'll up and leave.

Now I ask, who's the hottest IRL?

>I dont travel much

En nyt tahtoisi yhtään liioitella, mutta olen muuten Suomen kuuluisin neekerintappaja.

>A fucking organ of a vascular plant.

Regarding the topic at hand, why didnt you shot him with your bow while hearing the lamentations of their women?

finland is more SJW and pro-refugee than any country on earth

how do you know a hardcore terrorist muslim when you see one? They look the same as refugees.

I know. We CAN NOT let them outnumber us. We have to keep the streets pure and safe.

make sure to screencap this thread for tomorrow morning

No that would actually be United States.

You did good user

The fire rises.

Olen 100% samaa mieltä. Helsinki Priden aikaan vastanrintaa tarvitaan eniten, hyi helvetti.

Back in highschool, there were a few exchange students I had classes with. A few krauts, a few Spaniards, and two girls from Estonia.

Every straight dude in the system and probably half the queers wanted some of that sweet North European pussy. Especially the spics.

Sure, it's an anecdote, but it's true.

>neekerintappaja
every thing sounds more metal in finnish
>lamentations of their women
but RnB sounds gross

you sound like a sperg

You know, if you'd have stabbed him you would've only gotten 3 years in jail because it would've been considering a "drunken fight".

Just putting that out there.

no it would really be finland
the majority of finns want to give up their nation

>finlands' face looking at eesti
mfw

I didn't have a weapon oon hand. Would've beat him to death with my bare fists if he would've thrown the first punch though.

you cuck.
>contributing to the economy
keeping the jew-machine alive

Barbosa is 42/10. His woman equivalent is a wild busty negress from Angola who kills you with an earth attack between her tights.

Way too much swag.

Wait until your sober before doing anything also give it time so that people forget about this before doing anything to him and make sure you thought of all the consequences and likelihoods and think of ways to deal with them.

I hate to be that guy, but COULD you have taken him? If you were really wasted then you'd be at a big disadvantage. Good in spirit, maybe foolish in practice. You don't want to give the shills more ammo do you?
>how can whity eevn compeet?!?!xdddd

Not really retard. Do you know how few Syrian refugees we took compared to others?

thats because its easier to get to europe from "syria"

Why can't black people be more like Alberto Barbosa? That guy just seems so chill.

>but COULD you have taken him?
Fucking easily. He was a fucking skinny nigger manlet, no protein in diet. Wouldä've dropped him in on e fucking punch and beaten his unconscious boddy into a bloody mushy pulp if nobody had stopped me.

I think I already stated how much I fucking hate these fucking shits for a skincolor.

United States = SJW capital
"American" isn't even real since you're all just Jewish controlled mutts.

That's racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=NorgJ0zivAA
Siunausta sinulle veljeni! Muista veteraanien uhraus! Suomi kuuluu suomalaisille: ei kommunisteille tai KEKSERVATEILLE! JUMALAN SIUNAUSTA!

I know it might sound like a cliché given the memes about my country, but I would like to know how its like to fuck an hot negress.
I dont live in the gheto, not to mention that I would be the mockery of my family for years to come, so I will never know. Also if I ask about such experience on Sup Forums its not like I will get any response lol

If you say so. I'm of the opinion that you never start a fight you can't finish. Last thing we need is a dead Fin who was trying to help out the good guys, you know?

>if a man fucks your wife, you win

Portugal doesn't belong in europe. Turks are whiter than you.

I know. Keep burgerland white, that's all I have to say to you. I hate that there's a 50% chance I'm talking to a nigger when I talk to a 'murican.

I wish I was part of the North Sea Alliance.

98% of the niggers in our country are now playing in our national soccer team.

>Dont even get me started on Detroit, let alone the rest of america