Romo vs Deion Thread?

i thought this was Sup Forums

>implying Romo could even hold Sanders jock

Romo was right but still needs to pay respects to Prime and take his medicine when Deion shits on him

Romo, while doing well on camera behind a desk, is pretty much irrelevant in history as an NFL player so no one cares.

CTE is really getting to Deion

>inb4 he never tackled anyone

Tony Romo learned a lesson in being a broadcaster is all. His only negative is that he sometimes needs to calm down and not say everything he's thinking, just like here. He's still wonderful to listen to.

Based Romo working Primadona Time into a shoot.

What are we talking about here?

Deion was a better football player
Romo is a better broadcaster

P.S. Deion is literally human garbage, a first rate piece of shit human

Michael Irvin already said he has the Crips on Romo’s side. Expect an apology from Deion shortly

neither is wrong though

Romo won fuck all and Deion refused to tackle

this is the equivalent of

Phil Simms remarking that a QB taking unnecessary hits could lead to concussions like Troy Aikman did

Troy Aikman hears and uses his broadcast time to say, "Phil Simms you faggot cocksucker, I'm a Christian and didn't want to say this, but you sucked as a quarterback. LT and that defense carried your sorry ass through those championships. All your sons were pieces of shit and only got a chance to play because of your white supremacy antics in the 80s"

jesus, dude

>be a once in a generation badass cb who also has many records, and could practically return punts at will, along with playing a receiver
>have an overrated opposite of clutch so bad his team basically kicked him out the door the second they could try and take a shot at you

Neon Deion was right. I'd be mad too if that shitty qb tried to make fun of me

*chants while hefting a duracell*
DEION SUCKS

Bitch, you're a bitch, you gonna be mad regardless of what is going on around you bitch

Tony Romo should double down.
The new generation of fans don't even remember Dion.
He's old news and should just go to bed.

>nobody remembers a hall of fame 2 sport stud who played an NFL game then went and played in a world series a few hours later

Yeah fuck this Sanders guy romo is the way bigger star

Yeah fuck him his time is done.
GO to facebook oldman.

>Yeah fuck this Sanders guy romo is the way bigger star
kids today only know "Jordan" as the guy who makes sneakers. These kids don't associate that name with the dominant Bulls dynasty. They have no frame of reference of what an icon he was.

No kids today have a clue what kind of impact Deion or Bo Jackson had when they played

faggot

good lord you sound like a fucking retard

Wow Jason Witten posts on Sup Forums

ok sweetie dont break a hip lmao

Both are right and the banter is good. Stop being fanboy faggots.

God Hand >>>>> any nigger