Goodnight, sweet price. Warren Frost, well known for his role as Dr. Will Hayward on Twin Peaks, has died today...

Goodnight, sweet price. Warren Frost, well known for his role as Dr. Will Hayward on Twin Peaks, has died today. He was 91.

RIP :(

I'm fucking depressed

Prayers for his family, he was a good guy

was he in the new season?

Yep, an he apparently played a substantial role.

3 people have died now after taping their role in twin peaks 2017?

literally who?

i hope this no-name old cunt doesnt get a sticky.

At least he'll get one last big performance even though he's dead now. Here's to hoping the third season doesn't blow chunks like 2 kind of did.

>A...am I fitting in yet?

Fuck off

It's some faggoty meme. Just ignore him.

>man when someone doesnt know some literally who
pathetic

Why? He was 91. It's not exactly an untimely death.

>substantial role
[citation needed]

Do you believe people get stickies "out of respect" or something? How new are you? Also, who gives a fuck you don't know him? Are you thick?

Which ones?

Who?

The OP stated who, you nonce. You do know a show called Twin Peaks, exists, right? You do know it has legendary status in the industry and pretty much started TV the way we know it now? And that's actually not exaggerating it one bit.
Why did you even make that post? Cheap (You)s? Here, this one's on me.

I know Miguel and Warren died. Who's the third? Bowie?

Catherine Coulson

>Catherine Coulson
log lady

>everyone from Twin Peaks is dying

hmmm

why are all the twin peaks actors dropping like flies now, he's like the 3rd one in like a year

Because it was 25 years ago and most of these people were old then

This, is this show cursed?

Well, it's that more people have died within the last couple of years than all the previous 24 or so.

F

Grace Zabriskie is next. Screenshot this post.

>grace zabriskie will never tell you polish folktales while jerking you off
BRUTAL FUCKING MURDER

>Miguel
>a month ago at 61

Damn.

That scene was creepy as fuck, scary even. Great bit of acting from Grace.

I bet Lynch has an inhabiting spirit that causes him to kill people, which is why he relies on transcendental meditation to stop it, but working on Twin Peaks again has made him kill people
it's just a question of how he made Ferrer die of cancer...
...and if he was responsible for Jack Nance's death ;-;

>how he made Ferrer die of cancer
By blowing excessive amounts of cigarette smoke in his direction whenever he was in the vicinity?

Is lynch killing these people to add to the mysterium of the return?

Lynch is immune to the effects of nicotine that is true, thanks to the copious amounts of coffee that's in his bloodstream it gets balanced out

Nicotine isn't a carcinogen. It's all the other hundreds of varieties of poison in cigarettes that do the job.

kek, sorry I don't know shit about cigarettes
on a serious note, these people were old as hell and some were ill
they probably shouldn't have been working on this show, but did anyway
what if it's shit?

>old as hell
Ferrer was 61, Bowie was 69. Coulson at 71 was the oldest. None of them were really THAT old, and Ferrer's death was especially untimely.
Knowing all I know about the revival, I think the chances of it being shit are -very- low.

Ferrer was ill
Bowie wasn't involved in season 3
Coulson and Frost were kinda old
and honestly I'm happy with it being the old comfy show it used to be or the psychological full-Lynch horror the film was so I'm set either way

Based on the info available, mostly what people involved have said themselves, it'll be a combination of both. Honestly though, I'm leaning towards the latter myself, in terms of preference. I hope we see some crazy shit. Coop certainly has.

Why do old people get the neck flub?

They don't exercise that part.