What's the consensus on italians? Are they white?

What's the consensus on italians? Are they white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluk_van_de_Petteflet
angelfire.com/id/vancuren/skate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. Greaseball spaghetti sucking retards.

Yes.

>inb4 hurr durr stock image

Nah, Italians are like a knock-off latino

Fuck off Pinochet.

they're more white than you Jorge

No, they are mixed with Africans.

how are niggers choking on penalties when they have the iqs of baboons

Potatonigger calling someone a baboon

Not as much as you, turkroach

yes and after watching this game ive concluded italian girls are better looking than german

Holy fuck

Northern italians are white af, southern italians are more levantine/arab.

Thats rich coming from you Abdul Jamal Barbossa

>irrelevant country
>white
>bongistan
>white
>snowniggers
>white
>a fucking monkey
>caliphate
>white
>potatoe niggers
>white
>moortugal
>whtie
>ameriniggers
>white

>anime

Fuck off pedo.

Got some Stockholm Syndrome my fellow sub-human? Embracing humiliation like a true potato nigger.

That's rich coming from you, Ahmed Hussain Al-cuckam.

I'm not rich, sugar mommy merkel only feeds Abdullahs like you. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>USA in charge of being white

I may get some flak for this, but I would argue "whiteness" got no basis in nature and is simply based on the values and needs of a society for the time being.
For maybe hundreds years ago calling Poles and before that even Swedes would have been absurd in the United states. It was a title in many ways reserved for Anglo Saxons. Today the opposite is true, due to influx of even more foreign and non-whites. Its also based on the importance of being white in different cultures. IN a culture where it is important to be white people may be very careful with who that earn the tittle. The same applies for Religious and ideological societies ((Take as an example Catholics, who weren't accepted as Christians in the USA that long ago))
Therefore it's pointless to try to find any objective standards for deciding if Italians are white or not, that will only be decided by the current conditions and views of your society. It may even very depending on state. IN a US state with many whites they may not be accepted as ones, while in one with many Blacks or Asias people will feel more pressed to accept them as it.

Some look white, but they shoot like arabs.

> TL:DR: Look at flag and ignore opinion

Absolutely not. There's as bad as the Portuguese and BR's. Scum. Straight up scum. Can we just let Italy float out onto the sea and nuke it?

You tell me I am wrong about thinking that a population's definitions of race, religion and ideology changes depending on conditions?

That miss made me so fucking happy. Fuck zaza.

>dutch
>human
Pick one

Fun fact: Zaza is the name of a literal cockroach in a popular children's story in the Netherlands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluk_van_de_Petteflet

Pluk, a young red-haired boy, lives alone in a little room on the top floor of the Petteflet, an apartment building. He has no parents, but he does have a little tow truck. He quickly makes friends, such as Zaza, a cockroach, and Meneer Pen, who operates a bookstore.

> Sweden
> Spending the last few years of his nation shitposting on mongolian cheese trading board.
Stay strong Sven, it will soon be over.

Whatever Mohammed.

Post more sad italian qt's

Yes, they are of white European Genetic stock and are white. America bros and Anglos and all accept Italians as just like them without hesitation. The only ones who don't are a very small amount of NORDIC supremacist, but even they for the most acknowledge they are European peoples.

They are Argentinos

Did they all die of aids?

Seriously guy, refute me, if what I posted is wrong I will listen.
Also, just look at the Poles. For 70< years ago they would all have been Subhumans for you, but now that they are standing up against immigration most of you adore them as the white man's last hope.

I agree with what you said but remember that the average Sup Forums poster unironically worships trump and has an iq of 80.

I don't have to, go sell your cuckoldry on your street corner . Mohammed and Tryone loves your women and you are just the KEK to give them what they want.

That's Pelle's Hungarian model girlfriend

have algerian qt instead

>The Battle of Elmina was a minor conflict of the Dutch-Portuguese War, fought off the castle of São Jorge da Mina (Elmina Castle) in the Portuguese Gold Coast in 1625. It was fought between 1,200 soldiers of the Dutch West India Company (transported by a fleet of 15 ships) who landed and assaulted the Portuguese garrison of the castle. The garrison was reinforced by 200 African allies put in service of the governor Sottomayor by the local caciques.

>The Dutch opened the battle by bombarding the castle. Then the Dutch began to march to the castle, but they were ambushed by the Portuguese and their African allies from hidden positions and were almost totally massacred. Among the dead were the commander-in-chief and all his officers. The Portuguese had very few casualties and took 15 flags, 15 drums and more than 1,000 muskets, pikes, pistols and dresses.

>The Dutch ships fired over 2,000 cannonballs at the castle before they withdrew.

angelfire.com/id/vancuren/skate.html

Congrats for supporting international cuckoldry with Sven The cock master.

You should stop spreading your lies, Sven.
Looking at Poles may be hard sometimes, but looking at you just breaks my heart.

>KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK!

>Hehe, that sure showed that KEK!

why are goat-rapists claiming white girls to be algerian?

that nigger deserves to be hung on the day of the rope.

Makes it easier for them to rape them

because fronce is african therefore not white

note that algeria is south European Mediterranean white

They are ethnic Europeans and that's all that matters. They are in the great European family of nations.

They're white, but they aren't Roman.

I didn't say you were a Cuck, I said you were supporting international Cuckoldry that Sven the KEK claims. Aka. Globalist/Leftist Divide and conquer Bullshit.
Italians have a different set of genetics than you, but here's is closer to yours and Sven than anyone outside of Europe unless you count diaspora Europeans in the New World.ANd Northern Italians are Germanic to boot. You should support your white brothers.

Hey Daan, that's pretty funny.
Anyone BTFOing the Spaniards are good in by book, I guess the dutch are based after all.

Fuck off you filthy moor, you want round 2?

You'll never be white bilel just look at yourself, your brown

Conte brought in that piece of shit in the very last minute just to make him shoot the penalty and that's how he repayed him.

italians are white to me very passionate people

>You should support your white brothers.
Whiteness doesn't exist, it is a social construct created by Americans to make up for their lack of history and shared heritage. How do you define whiteness? Are Iberians white? Italians? Slavs? Turks? Greeks? Some high-caste Indians have white skin, as do some Far East Asians.

As the Swedeposter said, the concept of whiteness keeps changing over time, so it really is a useless measurement.

You're only white if you have dark hair and blue eyes

You understand, lately I have been reading up a lot of Oswald Spengler, and what he says intrigues me.
I am getting my ideas on race from him, and he was a Conservative from Imperial Germany so you can't really call him a cuck. Unless you think someone becomes a cuck for supporting the Nazis, in which case you will have to call people like Evola cucks as well.

shut up hamza i will rape your pooper when you come back to bled
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We are not exactly scandinavian white, bit we're not indian brown. We're Mediterranean

So Napoleon wasn't white? Alexander the Great?

Are Gingers white?

#ForzaAzzuri i was supporting the italian team now i hope iceland and wales knock those faggot krauts and french

>My country is in debt and I have no job
>But my team isn't going into the final
>Saddest day of my life

yes all those are white. does that mean you have to like them , no. minus the asians of course , but i would support them over other asians as they are closer to me. i'm not advocating you let mass italian immigration in your country, but all whites should support each other against the others

man accept who you are i meet many algerian and they are shitskin

Well I'll be honest: I'm a very shitty supporter. I enjoy a fair game and Germany played very well. Also the referee was really good in my opinion. But well, thank you for your support mate. I guess Italy will now support Iceland too (same colour + very new team in the European cup)

Also, this is relevant.
How many Brits would say they were of the same race as Irishmen today and how many would say it about 100 years ago?
Does the numbers change any for Brits living in neighborhoods with lots of white people and people where the only few whites apart from themselves are Irish men and the rest are Pakis and Indians?

France abused you for half a millenium and you're trying to be all that, pretty funny.

They are genetically not white
They are part african

this , there no such thing as white only European , white is a term for jew controlled amerimutt with no history or heritage in Europe is all about nationalities

wtf is TYS?

Yah, that is 19th and 20th century knowledge. Genetic science clearly shows genetic European clusters that identify how white someone is and if they are white. The European race has a few ethnic groups ,but we are clearly different as larger group than the other races of the world.
And are population exists in patches in places we used to dominate and live in. To include Northern Africa and muslim dominated Middle East.

said the BEADY ANGLOID

you mean like pelle eder and insgne ?
there also gatuzo and zaza who loosk 1000% kebab plus fucking "AL" SHARAWI note that baloltelli is the whitest man in all italy congratz on your white team italy

than you for being derogatory toward my american identity. The term "white" was created by Europeans in amerce to describe the wider European element of the New world to include the mutts. It has nothing to do with Jew as they weren't around in influence or power when the country was founded. It is a inclusive slang term that became standard to describe the make of the New world ,but it includes any white populations (EUROPEAN). If Europeans don't want to use it fine ,but don't decry your USA bros form using it.

We aren't the same race

But there are many crossovers between Celts and Germanics in the British Isles.

Both are white, but white is not a race. Either Irish is a race or Celtic is a race

you are the same race, but different european ethnic groups.

man calm down white is only a meme nobody is white , you are what you are

Ah.. european soccer
So we meet again.

You haven't changed a bit

>european soccer

Seriously burger, why you so burger?

so a millennium is 200 austrian years ?
good to know my fellow friend who gave up to the 3rd reich without trying to fight back and who never actually won a fucking war beside that day austria attacked itself and lost 10 000 men

Ayo sheepherder, you are aware of the fact that my life and country are 1000 times better off than whatever shithole you inhabit?

"White" was a word that Americans invented to differentiate the Blacks from everyone else. It no longer has any meaning.

56 Portuguese
200 African "Allies"

Nice try wikipedia....

Retarded handegg pls
Be patient, preseason will start soon

Smokin Jay Super Bowl my friend.

What about ideas though? Would you agree the English idea of the race of the Irish has changed since a hundred years ago?

While that may possibly be a reality, race isn't that much based on reality.
And I were asking about the English view on the race of the Irish, not the reality of it.

I do respectfully answer any critique of my stuff.

Why brackets on the "Allies" part?

things that you didn't take part in anyway shape or form note that you are dragging your country down by shitposting here in fact you might also be the very one who keeps pulling the national averages to the ground in every poll possible just a playful thought think about the most valuable thing you're doing with your life right now is representing you country on an anonymous forum and it is embarrassing

The fact that they are good dancers means they are closer to africa.

Nice, you've backpedaled to "hurrr why are you proud of your country" right after trying to banter Austria about wars.

Why are sandniggers so easy to shit on?

You are wrong.

> dat rhythm of the warrior

The burger is implying that the Portuguese are Africans themselves, thus differentiating them into two separate groups is an irrelevant distinction.

You need to learn some shitposting 101, Sven.
Your posts in this thread indicate your humor is as sharp as a sledgehammer, typical nord can't into banter.

>Thinking that battle happened
It go no sources apart from Voltaire I think, and just look how much he lied about the most holy most roman most glorious empire.

Tyskland

Tyskland ie your shit country.

European is not a race. Europeans are different races. I am not the same as Slav, or a Finn.

Race is actually based on genetics and the cultural aspects

I'm not English, but us ""Burgers" white nationalists treat all white Europeans as brothers and fellow travelers minus the stupid Nordic supremacists which has no place in the New World. IN your country Sweden it makes more sense.