was there already a thread about this?

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_Baojing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Han
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1s4nKik8WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based commies

What the shit fucked kind of name is that ?

ebonics

>brother makes millions in NBA
>shoplift

???

negro father

hope they lock him away, dumbass shoplifting when he was 100% going to be making millions in a year or two.

He's actually pretty lucky cuz Trump is set to visit China in the next few days. Cuz he's a Ball it'll be high profile and good pub for both men. Would expect it to get taken care of.

BLACK

all their names are stupid as fuck
>LaVar
>Lonzo
>LiAngelo
>LaMelo

good
what kinda fucking idiot goes to China and steals shit

commies and lefties are fucking nuts you don't fuck with em without expecting to get fucked

doesn't china basically execute people for petty crimes like this? I know he's rich so the laws don't apply, but still

But seriously, for any American who gets a passport there should be a mandatory rundown for the dangers of acting like a retard abroad. So many Americans are ignorant to how easy we have it here.

Based chinks

He's a nigger

>dad is wealthy
>go to college for free
>shoplift

they do have that, they give you a sheet of paper warning you of potential illegal activities every time you apply for a travel visa. They also give you a reminder on the flight before arriving to your country of destination.

Dont forget the other guys...LaVars brothers..

>LaFrance
>LaValle
>LaRenzo
>LaShon

Did he swipe some Big Barrer Brand?

if your name's alonzo and you go by lonzo that's pretty cool

I hope so. God bless the chinks. In America they wouldn't even investigate because seeing 3 basketball player negros on the security camera and accusing them of stealing would be seen as racism and result in a boycott of fake Louis bags throughout the country.

but his name isn't Alonzo, it's Lonzo

La Li (Lu) (Le) Lo

I hope Trump tells China to give them the max sentence when he's there kek. How retarded do you have to be to shoplift in a country like China when you are rich.

METAL GEAR?

>acting a fool in an highly corrupt communist state

>breaking the law in a communist country that gives away the death penalty like it's candy

he got off too easy

Big burglar brand

what a stupid nigger
not only are chinese laws extreme he would’ve been watched like a hawk as soon as he entered a store, being a giant nigger in china and all.

If anything sending someone to jail despite their status is the opposite of corruption

you can take a monkey out of the jungle

lyl

>Points: 0
>Rebounds: 0
>Assists: 0
>Blocks: 0
>Steals: 1

>tfw you're the manager of the Hangzhou Chinese Prison Rec League

kek

lel

Nope, those three are fucked. Trump isn't a wizard and the Chinese do not take kindly to losing face.

Mess with the best, get sent to the countryside like the rest.

Communism wins again!

>LiAngelo Ball could start WWIII
What a fucking world.

It's almost like these three retards didn't learn anything at UCLA.

The 44% minority.

mfw Lavar claims his sons can knock down missiles headed for LA

>Communism

>Lavar Ball in any sort of military scenario
just take my money

Heard that in snakes voice

>Lavar Trump press conference
Fuck sake I'd buy tickets to go to that.

If trump saves him, will trump be a big baller by proxy?

This is actually good for the BBB brand. The only Ball brother with a chance of being successful is already in the NBA, the other Ball bros are guaranteed to be basketball failures. If the other Ball bro can get thrown in jail now too then the BBB brand will have solid excuses as to why only one Ball bro made it.

shame these faggots can't read

I thought LaMelo was considered good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_Baojing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Han
China's actually the rare example of a country that occasionally makes an example of its billionaires. The fact that he's a foreigner means he'll definitely get a lighter sentence than a Chinese would but still, he picked the wrong country to rob.

And then make soup out of it

I thought the youngest was supposed to be the best?

good, i hope he grows weak and loses his will in a Chinese jail cell, then when he thinks he's about to get released, they boil his ass in a hot pot and eat him. only thing that nigger is good for is his appendages on a dish next to uncooked lentils and shiitake mushrooms.

Trump is the biggest baller. He's a super model banging billionaire President
he doesn't even wish he was a little bit taller

subtle

That's just what they say so their memey existence can stay afloat for another 5+ years as the other 2 bust/die from starvation in china

He is. He has the shooting/scoring touch which is what matters the most in the NBA.

Let's just send all the black players to China and see what happens.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>saw people defending him stealing say that him and his buddies are still kids
why the fuck are people making an excuse for someone stealing? and 8 year old should know not to steal, let alone an 18+ year old. at what point are they to be held accountable for their actions?

they should be punished to the fullest extent of chinese law.

It disgusts me to no end he’ll get away it. Same with that idiot Portis in the bulls who sucker punched a team mate and a police report wasn’t even filed. Wtf? I work with so many people I wish I could punch with no consequences.

>no one can defend him in any type of court

>basketball-American diplomacy

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1s4nKik8WA

remembers me of that retarded who went to best korea and got caught stealing a poster as souvenir

why are americans so brainlet?

What's up with all the nano ballers shitting up Sup Forums lately?

Kek if you think Trump will give a shit. This monkey is just Warmbier 2.0

iktfb. this is now a /BBB/

Um, everyone makes mistakes plus there's nothing of value in poor ass China, so they should let Ball free.

he was shoplifting in a louis vuitton store lol

Probably all fakes anyway.
Just like his talent.

Let's see how Chinese Xenophobia is today.

*steals your post*

>being such a planck baller you have to steal from chinks

""""""""""""Big"""""""""""" Baller Brand E X P O S E D

To play double's advocate...

is it possible there was some miscommunication? maybe walked the wrong with without paying?
Store owner just wanted to stick it to black Americans?

A normal person would have been shot. He's lucky he's just getting jailed.

I don't know who that is what would it be like if they talked?

Checked.
The Chinese authorities probably don’t see them as American.

imagine being a tall quadroon in china and thinking you're low-key enough to steal shit lmao what a tard

>implying this all wasn't some ruse by Lavar Ball to get in contact with Trump

weird, I don't ever notice any of that when i go to Mexico but maybe they only emphasize it more when you travel anywhere below first world?

Anyone who willingly goes to North Korea is a brainlet by default

I grew up with rich cocky kids who'd steal for the fun of it...wouldn't be surprised if this is the case

>China has a 99% conviction rate
I feel sorry for this kid. He probably wasn't even the one who shoplifted.

t. cuck

who are the patriots

What does this thread have to do with New England?

face is a japanese concept, just like integrity is a white concept, nigger.

>10 years in prison for stealing a Louie belt

he'll just be locked up for a few days then they will send him back to the states. still funny

gooks stole the concept of face from the chinks.

>black Americans
You mean niggers, and of course they did. Nobody likes them. politicans pretend to when they need votes though, so you're like obedient children, really.

Based aussie

if chinese are gooks and japs are chinks, what are koreans?

>first man in space: soviet patriot
>americucks didn't even think space was real (another lie made up by Jesus, like dinosaurs) until they were overshadowed by communist achievements in space science

all of them are different kind of chinese people, check the fucking map

japand and korea are tiny as fuck, what made you believe they were a different race from china?

zipperheads

did an Asian guy fuck your mom or something?

>first man on moon??????
>second man on moon?????
>third man on moon?????
>every man on moon????????

what? i'm not being offensive here, just an objective fact

it's like saying norwegians, danes and swedes are etchnically different, which is stupid

Koreans are gooks. Japs are japs.

if going to the moon is so important how comes no one went there again? only going to the space was relevant and the ruskies won

>Japs are Japs
They're Nips, dumb kid