Your very own landycakes and your team were good
Worst Korea was Worst Korea-ing fixing matches with Italy and Spain
Turkey and Senegal did a good job then faded into obscurity
France and Argentina were just awful
England failed to deliver again with an allegedly good squad
Unbeatable Brazil with a golden generation won its last world cup
Germany did a good job considering their Euro 2000 campaign before this

Overall could've been a decent WC but the matchfixing really ruined it

It was a terribly played, low quality WC with lots of upsets on teams that were supposed to be good but weren't and massive Korean rigging. Germany literally walked their way to the final having the easiest possible path one could have.

USA would have made the semifinals and possibly the final if Torsten Frings hadn't gotten away with cheating for Germany.

the only time the US had a good squad

/spee/ would have been a fucking zoo because of the US

Unironically watched this WC. Was comfy

Donovan, McBride and Reyna were so much better than any USA player now

The only we get out in the groups stage, weird considering we had a great team on paper and an excellent manager

Don't remember the games tho, I was too small

More like fringsed, am I right guys?

Italy and Spain got refballed to hell and went on to win the next two World Cups, proving a thing like karma exists.

We got refballed in the 1990 final and didn't win shit since that

it's hilarious how when you remove the plastic surgery and whitening creams, east Asians wind up looking like every other jungle gook lmao

youtu.be/70YBjA0bLFM
watch the whole thing.

Put it this way. Italy, the champions, had to cheat to beat Australia. You may make your own assumptions from that.

Karma doesn't exist. It was simply the fact that both Italy and Spain were enraged as all fuck after that WC, so Italy went full on murderball for a few years and Spain turned their economy into a football mecca and developed the strongest youth system in history. South Korea hasn't changed a single bit after that WC. If karma existed, Germany would've been scrapped of half of its WCs from all the bullshit they pulled back then.

How is it hilarious? Also, the western-looking Asians you know are either models or actors

Poor people always look brown and ugly compared to models, and football is a sport for poor people. The same will happen with any Latin American nation, you compare the famous people from these countries to players in the NT and they'll look way different

SeeI've mixed up this and 06 world cup by point still stands

Best mascots? Best mascots!

You refballed your way to a title before, remember?

Mmmm, I don't remember

You are talking about the handball against England? It wasn't a final and people seem to forget Maradona's second goal in that very match, the best goal in WCs history. Saying we won by refball is retarded. In the worst sceneario we would have go to penalties and you know how good Brits are at them

Muh falklands

>these asshammered gnomes
having one decision go your way isn't the same as fixing two entire fucking matches
Italy would have slaughtered South Korea, if not for Byron Moreno.

But did you cheap to make it 1-1? Why do you assume a guaranteed equalising goal?

Are you saying that Italy didn't cheat against Australia in the ro16 2006?

I'm talking '78.
That said, Italy also fixed theit way to one in the thirties.

The game was 0-0 when Maradona scored the handgoal, then he scored the GOAT goal, it was 2-0

They scored their goal in the last minutes of the game when it was practically over

No fixing nor cheating in that WC

I'm saying they had that single decision going their way, which doesn't exactly constitute match fixing, which is what the gook squad did.
It's about the same level as Henry's handball against you, deceiving the referee.

Just threatening opponents pre game. And that's fine, right.

>56%er talking shit
Cornean gooks are pasty as fuck. These dudes are tan from playing sports outside all day you dumbfuck

There is no evidence of that and Peruvians started talking about that in the 90s, only a few of them

Their claim is quite dumb, we needed 4 goals to pass to the next stage and scored 6 on them. When we faced them they already had 0 points and -4 goals, we aren't talking about a great team. 2 months before the WC we defeated them 3-1 in Peru and without our best player (Kempes), the fact that we defeated them at home isn't very rare, we were better

You could say Holland could have won if they had Cruyff but that's not our fault

back to gookrea, chink.

>American flag
did i offend another chink insect? lmao

>footy banter
>Americans make it about race
Ah, yes.

It was more of horrible act of cheating rather than a decision going your way, like an offside call. That wouldn't be either teams fault but the ref. That player, I think it was totti, knew what he was doing and conned the ref

>insect

>at some point in time many ugly fatasses thought a fedora looked good on them
incredible

2002 world cup produced this meme. That's why it'll be the worst world cup ever

Please stop bullying us thanks.

:(

no one ever remembers this. this was actually HUGE for korea. there was even a movie released, i think, two years ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Yeonpyeong

Just because he blasted your ass

not really. He's the original Le tap-ins man

I remember watching it at school in the mornings. England's best chance at winning a world cup desu

>I remember watching it at school in the mornings
same here

The last good team we had to be honest, no shame in going out to Brazil. It's all gone downhill from then onwards

>Prime Owen, Scholes, Beckham, Ferdinand, Seaman, Campbell and Cole will never play for England again.

All we have now is Kane, and he isn't even close to the top 10

The meltdown will be amazing if Sup Forums exist back then

>germany wages war with europe twice
>kills countless of innocents
>wins 5 world cups

explain this karma thing pls

it was so painful. silly charming mustache gent.

I remember watching this in the middle of the night before 5am. We had no class that day nevertheless. Kek.

>germany gets rid of most jews in europe
>win 5 world cups for it
seems pretty fair

Champions League had two group phases and a crazy amount of matches. That is the main reason so many players were overplayed and the games were bad

calm down germany-lite

*country of Hitler's birth

youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM&t=

korea got 4th place at that world cup
hard to believe

full of memes on >our side:
>NT manager breaks a leg, needs crutches during the entire tournament
>a "portuguese" player named kenedy gets caught with doping
>the swan song of our golden generation, figo, rui costa, etc. on their prime
>"it's our turn"
>"ahahah america, those dumb rednecks don't know what football is"
>lose 3-2
>poland is next
>a mere shadow of the current team, gets assblasted by pauleta
>"ahah, we only need a draw against worst korea, easy peasy"
>park ji sung scores
>pic related happened
>the end
it was fun to watch this on school

The ref in the Worst Korea vs. Italy game refballed Korea. Later he was arrested fors smuggling 10kg Heroin in his ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Moreno

Mexico denied they participated in this WC.

>Le Eternal Anglo face

You filthy island kikes deserve all the muzzies you are receiving, and I'm not even a naziboo.

like germany did in 82

also Turkey got 3rd place which was also hard to believe.

Retard Bruce Arena took the US to the quarter finals, just imagine if we had a proper manager!

Japs btfo by Turks

unironically the best cup. everyone badmouths it because all of the traditional big teams mostly failed miserably and still to this day complain about MUH REF

want to get an italian into a tizzy? just mention 2002. LITERALLY think it was a conspiracy because "italy isn't supposed to lose to teams like korea"

Used to watch Reyna for City. Good passer of the ball, amusingly shaped head, what more could you ask for?

>the 2002 World Cup wasn't fixed
>tf
>tp

Our 2006 squad was unironically much better, I disagree Kane is our only good player, my GOD the FA need to appoint an actual fucking manager though and not just 'their guy'.

Italy won in 82.

Our 2006 squad had no Carrick or Scholes.

---------------Crouch
Lampard---Gerrard---Beckham
--Scholes-Hargreaves-Carrick
---Terry----Ferdinand---Neville
----------------Goalie

Our Junta fixed that match with their Junta

You bought the Peruvian goalkeeper in 1978.

sepp blatter basically fixed every world cup from 2000 to 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepp_Blatter

Poverty ball enthusiast know this, but don't like talking about it.

>Brazil hasn't been the best team in the World since 2002

Incredible because "JOGA BONITO" was shilled so hard her by Nike and as a kid I just assumed they were the eternal GOATs. Little did I know it was the power of marketing propping up a dying soccer giant for shekels.

most aesthetic wc ive watched in my lifetime

cant wait for the olympics desu

What did my friend mean by this
The World Cup is pointless now that USA is not in it

South Korea beat Italy, Spain then got knocked out by Germany.

The next world cups went: Italy, Spain, Germany

Why? The USA is literally never an actual contender anyway.

>The World Cup is pointless. Doubly so now that the best nation in the world is not in it

youtu.be/EDnrg-IedMo?t=1m34s

>You now remember the greatest meme goal ever scored at the World Cup

>having school during the summer

Totti getting sent off was hilarious. This tournement broke me though. I really thought England could win.

youtube.com/watch?v=cS6Wqt00gTc

>argentina
>getting refballed
pick one
you niggers are the ones that refball

2012 against Brazil, never forget, still butthurt about it after all this time

is that the one where Ireland actually reached the last 8 and Roy Keane tried to murder the manager?

FUCK WORST KOREA FOR RUINING IT ALL