UTA:Donovan Mitchell starts 3Q over Rodney Hood
CLE:Kevin Love comes alive w/ 32 points in win
NO:DeMarcus Cousins overcomes foul trouble
MLW:Khris Middleton scores 20 w/ 11 assists
NO:Anthony Davis dominant in win over Pacers
MLW:Antetokounmpo drops 40 points in loss to CLE
BKN:Spencer Dinwiddie starting next to Russell
PHO:Woj: Suns will try to trade Greg Monroe
SA:Kawhi (quad) behind Tony Parker in his rehab?
LAC:Danilo Gallinari (strained glute) out Tuesday
DAL:Yogi Ferrell starting, Mejri to the bench

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQmJOaS036U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Celtics will shit on the Lakers tomorrow

I don't know how else to spell it out for you. Have you never heard "Redraft the first overall picks of the past 15 years" or anything like that? That word doesn't necessarily mean the player pool has to be from the same year. Because it's a made up make-believe pretend word and the wording of the OP was pretty ambiguous. Get over it.

Um no sweetie, you're just a fucking retard.
It was clearly meant to speak about drafting this year's top 5 rookies from the draft class.

Not the top 5 rookies actively playing. Try again, hun.

talk all you want buddy boy but you're the home team.

the pressure's on YOU

Who /Bimmons/ here?

Is John Wall still shook?

Eternally shook

FOX

>get blown out by the 1-10 Mavs

yes

OH HO HO NO NO NO

Do people remember that Rodman played with the Spurs before he won 3 straight in Chicago?

>Kangs keeping up with the Thunder
Just end the Thunder now this is embarrassing, Warriors would be up by 40 at this point

Nick Van Exel 2.0 lmaooooo

i always knew this kid was trash but 8 turnovers in 21 minutes is fucking horrible

Gawt damn, this Sixers team looks scary good. Just imagine when Embiid and Fultz get into form. They are going to be running the league.

Philly looks like a legit team. They look like they have good offensive sets, are starting to understand defense, and are playing well all around. Bret Brown might be one of the most underrated coaches in the league

Amir Johnson's sole purpose for being on the sixers is to block Jah from getting minutes. In that manner, he succeeds.

one bad game

>classic russell statline
Magic is a genius

Didn't they have another young C or PF?

fultz is pushing out his biceps what a bitch

BUDDY

Also I want patterson off this team now. Maybe even Melo

>yfw the Lakers traded Nick Van Exel for Brook Lopez + Kyle Kuzma AND they get cap space as a consolation

Nets get trade raped once again. Now they will have no money to sign any free agents for 3 years, and when they pay Russell a fat contract they are guarnateed to not win for another decade. Goddamn, how can one team screw up this much?

>8 turnovers
>6-14 shooting
>-13
>against the anemic Nuggets
*inhales*

My Spurs won again today

we got fucked by the Celtics
now we got rused by the Lakers

yo Philly you want some of this ass? i dont even care at this point

Why was there no game thread?

MOST EXITING TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE:
WARRIES
CELTIES
THUNDIES
LAKIES
RAPTIES

god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream god dream

LEAST EXITING TEAMS

Spurs
Hawks
Jazz
Grizzlies
Magic

ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam ultralight beam

WE OUT HERE

WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL WBBBL

they get cap space? they got brook lopezs contract

>Dlo has one bad game
>snakeass Lelker fans come out of the woodwork to shit on him

The most pathetic fans in the league second the Wizards fans.

man those charades were totally rigged

eating with a spoon what the fuck

what a pitiful statline

>averaging 21 5 5 before this game
>wants to trade him after a bad game

this is why your franchise is shit

Trade Westbrook for Buddy now

>WBBL
>thundies
>rapties

lelno falseflag is false

This. Unironically.

>MFW Knicks are balling

which is expiring
they can also renounce randle if they want, stretch deng and move clarkson

easy 2 max spots

id like to keep clarkson at least and randle too if possible

n-no.

5ever

I gotta be honest, i didn't think Magic knew what he was doing, but that was a genius level move...selling high on dlo, love the kid's swagger but he has no work ethic and doesnt love the game, good riddance i say

Lopez is on the final year of his contract. Lakers can choose to let him go or re-sign him depending on free agency.

Which Lopez brother is the good one?

looks like they benched him for the whole fourth, is D'Angelo Russell shook?

the one on the Lakers

>kings starters finally score
>halfway though 2nd quarter
>game tied
>westshit

lmao grizzlies/blazers is hideous so far

He had an awful game vs the Lakers too. Also, the Nets beat the Cavs without him. It seems like he provides a net negative value to a team.

This is why you autists have to look past empty stats.

OKC needs to rebuild. this is embarassing

Which Lopez brother is George Lopez's son?

Tf is up with OKC's offense. ...

>youtube.com/watch?v=DQmJOaS036U

this rant gets funnier everytime I see it

This guy is good

KOQ is the spark of that team when theyre going through a slump. they better not get rid of him

Westbrick is a nigger and Melo is melo

>the only way i know fake new zealand is replying to me is through other people replying to him

feels good desu, pb is working 100%

They need someone like Lonzo desu who won't take shots but will just move the ball around

I love Westbrook but the ball sticks in his hands too much and people get caught ball watching and the offense ends up stalling

They are trying to practice threes so they don't get burned by the Warriors in the playoffs again.

Westbrook’s stats this game look like Lonzos stats for the year. Both getting rebounds but shooting horrible *ik the game is far from over

First for Knicks

Will the NBA ever not be soft again?

OKC is an old school team trying to survive in a league tainted by the Warriors 3 point game. Gotta shoot up all these threes because they decide games.

WE

Lonzo doesn't turn the ball over nearly as much as Westbrook does.

>WCS
>Winslow
>Stanly Roberts

>The Lakers got Lopez and Kuzma for this

It’s just not fair... how do they always do it?

Go to bed Lavar.

thunder really fucked themselves signing westbrook to that massive contract

hes untradeable with that salary and nobody will want to come to OKC when they see westbrook cant win games when hes not holding the ball 95% of the time

Actually that's the spurs

>Nets beat the Cavs without him

the cavs also lost to the hawks. theyre not a good team right now. theres barely anyone else on that team that can create their own shot, so hes naturally going to have some inefficient outings because hes the only one who can create anything. this is why you autists need to watch the games and not overreact to one bad outing in particular

41 POINTS IN 24 MINUTES

Knicks are 6-1 in their last 7 games. Thoughts?

Redemption for basketball reasons

If the Thunder continue to look dysfunctional, do you think they'd trade George......

>tfw every game has became a three point contest

Feels bad man.

>thunder blew another 17 pt lead

what's going on?

Switched to your proxy now? Pathetic. Dlo is trash. Just accept it! You created this future, not us...

lmao who is he shooting at

>proxy

what?

>Ben Simmons is counted as a PG now

new king of 2k cheese

The Knicks tank which had Luka Donic(The number one pick of the next draft)

>what?

Wide open threes. Thunder has to shoot threes to keep up scoring but they are really shit at it.

What does it mean when a player in their position is "stretch," i.e. "He's a stretch 4."

Actually that’s the Rockets

APOLOGIZE

not tall enough to be considered the standard height for the position.
i.e. al Horford plays the stretch five alot

who?

They're fat and have stretch marks.

There is a user here that has a hate boner for Jokic. LMAO he's in hiding now

Isaiah is a stretch 1. Cuz he gotta stretch to be near normal height for the position

it means he's long for his position, like he got stretched out

OKC Thunder

stretching the floor. A stretch 4 is a 4 that plays mainly on the perimeter opening the lanes for slashers.

I thought you meant Jokic desu. he has 41 rn

The spurs are the most outdated team in the league. The rockets are the most modern team in the league.

donovan mitchell is just a volume chucker but nobody wanted to hear this when he was ""dominating"" against summer league bums. even lonzo did well in summer league lol

Both of these could be correct. Please don't like to me senpaitachi what's the answer?