The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the bible 806 times. The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the Koran ZERO times

The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the bible 806 times. The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the Koran ZERO times.

Jerusalem belongs to the jews. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/46566146/Who-is-Esau-Edom
chechar.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/infanticide-in-the-historical-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away bagel. we dont fucking like you

Doesn't the Bible say Jerusalem will be destroyed?

There are two seedlines. Gods son Adam ( The white race) vrs Esau/Edom ( world jewry) Unfortunately jews are great infiltrators and judeah christianity dominates western civilisations and pastors are taught by rabbis and even our bible has been corrupted as the jews have bought up all the book publications. Of course the most notable corruptions in text is the two seedline of genesis. Christ being a jew and jews being Israelites when they are in fact esau/edom which they clearly state in there own encylopedias. These Edomites will stop at nothing in their goal to destroy true Israel.

Jews = Idumeans, Edomites, Canaanites. Edom means Red, like in Rothschild/Red-Shield, the Edom color of bloody revolution, Red Army, Red Terror.

scribd.com/doc/46566146/Who-is-Esau-Edom

When the bible says 'the beast will have the numbers 666, I am certain that it is referring to the evil Jews. Their Star of David has 6 sides, 6 corners, and the edges if it are made out of 6 triangles... Not to mention that each corner is at 60 degrees... The Jews are the real devil.

Well it sure as shit doesn't belong to Islam

Make me, faggot.

>the Bible says Jerusalem
>The Bible
>Jews

Don't you mean the city belongs to Christianity?

Call your god whatever you want, but a jew is still just a sandnigger in a different hat.

No it belongs to the Romans. Go back home people's front of Judea.

not even going to argue, but fuck your bible, and fuck their koran, that's not how you make a land claim, and both books are jewish anyway

>The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the bible 806 times.
>bible
>Jews

Who cares? At some point I hope white Christians will occupy the whole region but only to spite whatever's left of the jews and muslims. Until then it's just entertainment fodder.

California, Alaska, Finland, Manjuria, Part of Korea, Poland and whole Hokido belong to Russia at some point in hitory ... so by your logic we must hand them all over to the Putin now?

Jesus was born Jewish you dumb ass because his parents were Jewish.

Only when he started teaching non-jewish ideology did he leave Judaism and go into the realm of what would later be considered Christianity.

Just like Muhammad wasn't born a Muslim. He had to create it (with the help of Satan).

Have you been to Afghan? Totally different people. Never met a Jew that wanted to cut my head off.

>Le edgy Egyptian

Do you worship Ra and Osiris?

>Judaism claims Jerusalem
>oh shit it's the Christians
>Christianity claims Jerusalem
>oh shit it's the Muslims
>Islam claims Jerusalem
1000 years later
>oh shit it's the Mormons
>Mormonism claims Jerusalem.

>on Sup Forums
>not worshiping Kek

The bible is two parts, in case you didn't learn that. The Old Testament is the portion of the bible that the jews read and take lesson from. The Old and the New Testament is the Christian bible.

The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the Old Testament 660 times. It is mentioned only 146 times in the New Testament.

But then shirts comes in founds the new church and destroys the old temple.

Your point goldsilvergrabberstien?

I ment Jesus.

It's like a constantly reoccurring thing where the jews build a temple expecting God to fit into it and instead, God destroys it.

Jews are originally God's children, going back to Abraham. Due to the pact that was made between God and him.

But, like all children act up, sometimes they need to be put in their place.

Jesus was sent to Earth by God to correct the path that Judaism had gone down, which was just basically greed.

His teachings would evolve into what is now Christianity.

Islam was created by Satan to act as an anti-christ religion and wipe out both Jews and Christians and bring about a new world for Satan.

Too bad this thread isn't full of military personnel who've been to these parts. Seen what those fucks can do to the innocent. All of you faggots sitting behind a screen with no protection is exactly what those Islamic fucks want for all of us.

Jerusalem does not belong to Jews because God took it away from them.

It's a Christian city.

But I'd rather have Israel control it than any Islamic heretics.

are you retarded?

when was

>california
>china
>japan

part of russia?

You don't need to go overseas to know how Muslims treat eachother.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jesus condemn the Jews for breaking the covenant. Btw even the Jews have catalogued this but refuse to believe it.

Also to some degree isn't the old testament considered to be somewhat heretical.

Swedish education.

>Prove me wrong.
i cant because it belongs to the jews

I'll agree to that, I was just trying to get my point a crossed.

Jews have a long history of pissing off God which is why he has put so much pain in their history. He has repeatedly tried to teach them a lesson but Jews are stubborn.

The convenient between Abraham and God was not broken, it just evolved and became Christian.

Islam though tries to spread the lie that a new pact was made, one that subverts Christianity.

and i thought it was meme about retarded burgers ...

do you even Google?

jesus - lay off fucking your sister for once, while you sitting at keyboard

>Jerusalem belongs to the jews. Prove me wrong.

>bible

Bible. It's christian territory.

>Bible. It's christian territory

Inaccurate, See ->

I think you need to go say that in

>>>/His/ because you don't know shit.

If it evolved then it is not the same. It something new and different.

I believe that Christ is coming again, and very soon at that. The world is living though a false peace that is being kept over our eyes. The time will be close when the gods of the light (with Christ as their commander and great general) will war with the gods of the dark (with Damien as Truro commander and great general.)

It's not different though because the same pact that was used between Abraham and God is what's used to connect Christianity with God.

God didn't make a new pact with anyone which is why Christians say they descend from Abraham.

you should come to usa sometime youll see it was never a meme

Still part of the bible. Jews got 660 times, christians got 806 times. It was about numbers, right?

>bible
>not talmud or whatever you snadniggers read
Jerusalem belong sto christianity you fucking kike
DEUS VULT

The word "United States of America" is mentioned in my history book 126 times. The word "United States of America" is mentioned in my chem book ZERO times.

So, that means the USA belongs to me. Prove me wrong.

israel did pretty horrible things in the Bible like child sacrifice and idolatry
really want to take credir for that,senpai?

No, incorrect. The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the jewish portion of the bible called the Old Testament 660 times. The word "Jerusalem" is mentioned in the christian portion of the bible called the New Testament 146 times. The jews talked about Jerusalem farm more often than christians and considered Jerusalem as intrinsic to jewry as the city of Hebron.

It belongs to whomever can defend it

chechar.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/infanticide-in-the-historical-israel/

They stole it from the ancient Sumerians.

I support Israel. I'd rather the Holy Land be in their hands than otherwise.

Although a Christian controlled Holy Land would be the best.

Nice sun, m8.

Jesus is the "new covenant."

Sounds to me like it belongs to Christians then