Why is russia such an evil country? Why are russians so bad and racist? What is theyre problem?

Why is russia such an evil country? Why are russians so bad and racist? What is theyre problem?

not only russia. poland is very racist and homophobic too. eastern europe is bad.

>Why are russians so bad and racist?

They are not.

A Russian woman and her Nigerian boyfriend can go out shopping or dining without them hearing a single negative remark.

I'll take "Bullshit" for twelve hundred, Alex

Russia is our friend, kike.

>Bongs and Burgers enslaved Negros and are killing them daily
>Russians are racist

>Why is russia such an evil country?

It's not.

>Why are russians so bad and racist?

We aren't.

>What is theyre problem?

You.

Because it's being run by an assburger and his mafia.

Short heda
They niggers
Culture of kill

Russia is literally torturing and murdering innocents just so your autistic emperor and his motley band of criminal frauds can stay in power.

racist pig

>What is theyre problem?
>theyre
Looks like its time for Hans the Grammarian to post his thread again

hello racist

Never knew that Russians are considered racist before int.
Here we were taught otherwise, like "you know that when we had satelites in space, murricans considered blacks non-humans, ewww" etc

t. evil country

>amerca
>calling someone evil

They have a different meaning of racism. If you ask anyone in the states they will barely tell the difference between racism, fascism and nationalism.
Americunts are dumb fucks since they don't understand that in Europe every nation is unique and was founded as monoethnic unlike the usa. A bunch of people from all over the world gathered in one place and having nothing in common with each other will never understand a Nation.

I think they are just too self-centered and too much enjoy to be morally right and just have no idea that most countries didn't even ever have the same problems as them

>USA before: look at this degenerative world wow this man's great granddad was a half-nigger and that makes him a nigger and they let him to sit in one bus with normal people wtf is wrong with foreign countries
>world: wat

>USA later: look at this degenerative world why don't they have white guilt Poland why is Witcher so racist?!?!?!
>world: wat

Because Russia is based on expansion. Not a single square foot belongs to the people calling themselves Russians, those lived in Kievan Rus, now called Ukraine.

Good posts. 2ch is a shithole, glad I left for good.

not_even_a_bait.jpg

Because they are foreign imperialists occupying rightful Finnic lands.

We gave you constitution, self identity and country. Before us you'd been swedish. You would've posted your shit in swedish now.

Dunno.

America is very evil, violent and racist too, but somehow Americans are considered the good guys.

It must be a matter of propaganda, its scale and its effectiveness.

And tried to remove it afterwards.

>a Swedish province which exists only because Russia was an enemy of Sweden is talking about rightful clay
huehue

>commies
Nah, thanks.

I visited those lands you are talking about.
Nice clay they are cucking you for.

this
>white nationalism
>black nationalism
>americans think a race is a nation

Which is more american:
A 90 percent white america that is communist
Or a 70 percent non-white america that economically like it is today?
Nation may not always be founded on similar ancestry, but always becomes it in the subconscious of everyone.

RUSSIA IS THE BEST COUNTRY

>racist
That's the last word I would've used to describe russians.
From the communist times and up to this day we're taught that everyone deserves to live because people don't get to choose their skin colour.

They would've been doing us a favor. Finns have no identity, no sense of self at all, no idea where we come from or where we're going.

>huehue
what did he mean by this?

I am a Finn. Everything I hear about Finns is me.

What the fuck are you talking about

I'm not sure which part you have trouble understanding, the sentences are quite simple to grasp