Ben Shapiro appreciation thread

Ben Shapiro appreciation thread

LITTLE

I don't appreciate him

Just because he BTFO the regressive Millennial leftists BLM retards (which isn't hard since their arguments suck) doesn't mean he's based.

OMG OMG Shapiro said some politically incorrect things to a leftist faggot during a university lecture!!! he's one of us~!!!! WOW SO BASED.

He's a seething Zionist who's sell out anything if it helped the Tribe. Plus he shits on Trump 24/7, fuck him!

Stereotypical jew, long nose, beard, sweaty, ugly....

Benji

isn't he like 4'11 or something?

its actually 5 FEET 8 (EIGHT) inches

All this hatred because he defended a woman (who was a liar).

Thanks ben

(((little Ben)))

This, he's obviously 5'7

I, FOR ONE, LOVE JEWISH MIDGETS

that was my height when i was 13

what the fuck, are americans malnourished or something?

I really like his podcasts, they're informative and give a solid summary of the day's political events.
He totally agrees with Sup Forums on everything wrong with Shillary, corrupt, unlikable, and what have you.
However, his Trump agenda has always been off. He agrees with the Donald on immigration, radical islam, attacking the establishment, and political correctness.
Then comes what he doesn't like about Trump. He believes is was racist that Trump referred to the judge in the Trump University case as a "Mexican", thinks he would be bad for women (and without fail cites that time Donald suggested blood was coming out of her "whatever", referring to Megyn Kelly), doesn't believe Trump would go through with mass deportations, and think his big trade tariffs to counteract the massive trade deficits with other countries as wrong.
Finally Ben believes that Trump wanting to default our national debt would be horrible thing for the economy.
For these reasons I think Benji is good overall, and quite honestly would very much considering going full Trump Train after a couple Stefan Molyneux vids

>filename
Reported you sick fuck

> a leaf.pkb

Fire up the oven, Onii-chan

Better then M*lo
You should check out his podcasts. He may be a bit more centered than you guys but that nigga knows how to argue

Fuck off schlomo, Ben is an anti-white, his skills make him dangerous.

NO PLATFORM FOR BEN VOLDEMORT
DONT EVEN SPEAK HIS NAME

sup reddt

cuck

Jews are just really short

Shapiro proxy pls go