Go out

>go out
>see this

what happened to people? are we fucking doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOmkcwJIcwAnyEfl11CSBv-GTy4TLJpcnbZJ7x-5kipOUR2QMzziAdEJlbEYr9BE3IA_8P0yGY-a5iqTfBuUNXxSXTasp9f-BfcQGVtMJPxLAIBREMx0S9CO9iGTtKahbUgsCij6eDE5_I2CW98b6v7eG1K-m_i_h3lUsZsawf3o-BvidVTkgSJueO6Pgk43QnrCXGGw0_kOaxzCrMg9C_A8BgDoWe87Vw&th=,5hdXFzaw9nTCbkrxQra2Nris4eFBWR_wAAAAWqAAAADKawOjpzuVp6Kjv7Ea5CPdnz2_iooVjfSDEW961X08lvuekO_2DIGYK_vfK0ZB9rwHTkYuOJsZWMkxDpNh7HRpjGTP4ETecLrJewGpXR0qoAkmP7XkpRHR9Oij3EbbiZFP0Zt9FQEZwPVcmpAMzA0i-LtIuWJ49aDNoKc7Ruun422NCeqYWZF82QtAhHmwEIdF7iePsLhUXOVfhpcy72nuLg0uMH_XIpqRew-loB5F_Zuer7FnO_EHHr5B453m7jUMoqqKAA9fdkDz7y5tQJLa2Px-KQDJ_IXmDQOqEz3eRrPMHyU2S9Cgo2TFH6UBqlsRWdbIW-khQpkjhVbbtDKEkVILH38YnPuAC8M2WZMxC2yu2WkPg_4ECF4OnwiBXBo2MNsRtq07LJ_4ePGq8BlF3TtKyUi8IBFiTNtT1tLDYcbRdBhwaj1aorftJ2lmUXuMri4nt-3UZlLaCI0SAjLS6LY6_xKTwHkEMxLHJYZPYNOg2wG5tBQjmGDR8BjO_oZq55kDLeDTLrIKxbo1tg4gUGeOnqgVe02-m0pQnlBoChJi5ONJTLWxdR0z9pnm0B0We4YJRJqievu4J0CCPJW3pdfPuoUtXVQ7MoD28bNoeTNa9BUOJp2Ql2vXe3r9GI0OmtOV0NocnVqUGCNI2KOG7ggyBpHTSWVARAKDHe1uFZehcMZKZiJEQ-RU1RXl6_pUUdJhmP3wJ-DmlCmp-1SDCFkpodhMi_1AzysXrUY3c9p-7GSP3g1Abvl3MXX-X7qKQ7j2qZeWD74dB9L-acdqYvnnzvAuYufxWLpM2tRtfT_u4tMuXBNPJhSrYzdrfOzC3FVr2-U8qJlvvWJ3EaJ_U8eVu6E6E2qKv2tMsEdhT66zo0mpSdAYwFAnML7SEJrouYsYyaP7uLJ8qbIjqzE4vIdz-tvoifQmjY9-0tpMybqH1jbcw06-59OXIs8mY9Bf6_FWXyA2uLBt5PlyGxItA4OcoB03CuXvjio6iR1mpWK0-7jUGK3v6xA2B1z2oYGy3RzdOxcnSsHezLMpKRCFft-wWN4msSCvkkSavM5NyOzqmeKOw44wj07CwqkEVrptC57T_sy1yYHoGdK_XpAx_R48oN--YhpkeNXgRGU-BdEXX-8HuOhbj0hY0_0uYItUHDOa1zPJMOniDB0a5mi3KDBmoUoASi42DNyPolUh96y5wWVJM0h36HwbPGvvmqzs2sZWx2nUxv9yx3ibQxt607TYpjXQBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you want them to do? stare at fucking wall?

how did you take the picture

I say to have a talk with each other.

i really hate you stupid nigger kids on youtube who keep saying "ohhhh why ppl use their phone xD fuggg my generation xDDD"

people used to do the exact same thing they were doing in that picture but with a newspaper or book

dumb fucking millenials

>Go out
>Random person asks how my day has been

Yanks fookin OUT

>says while taking a picture with his own cellphone and then posting it on a lithuanian testicle donation forum

you're literally retarded

Fuck off normalfag

talking with strangers is what everyone desires after long day at work i guarantee it

Who cares? I read books and comics on my cellphone, I also use it to study and to listen to music.

you're literally 10 years old faggot shitskin

The leaf isn't wrong for once

i dont have a phone so im crouching on the tracks rollin a smoke watchin for the train cops or wateva orhiddin in a crowd or smthin or out havin a smoke LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

its how i met an authenticj apanese man once he couldnt roll a smoke

>"REEEE fucking Gutenberg, our generation is doomed!"

back in the day they would've just read propaganda newspaper or a book, so it wouldn't be much different

Remember human beings? I remember when people. I remember when people and that thing wasn't even a thing to be thought about but now it's a thing.

t. gutenberg

t. virgin

Are you a luddite?

OR SMOKING

FUCKING RETARDS

WHAT DO YOU THINK PPL USED TO DO? SIT AROUND AND READ AND SHIT? IT WAS HAVIN A SMOKE MAKIN FRIENDS TRYIN NEW CIGGIES

YOURE ALL FUCKED CUNTS

IF ANYONE OUGHTA KNOW THIS ITS FUCKIN U FRM WHAT I HEAR U GOD DAMN CUNT GET IT THRU UR THICK FUCKIN HEAD DICKHEAD

My day is ruined having to see these wh*Te animals as well.

fuck i wanna ciggie so bad ur a bunch of dumb cunts

americans hahahahahaha literally nobody uses their phone in the metro here

vb is pisswater u frnech cunt g o piss in ur own mouth faggot

t. retarded edgy teenager

he can't be more wrong. it happens everywhere. people even go out for a drink and they have fucking phones in their hands. where I work we used to talk to each other during lunch break and now? they're all on facebook and other sites. silence everywhere. they are fucking zombies. absolutely disgusting

In the 90's people would just read or stare at the wall, not talking to each other. Only underageb& who weren't alive then hate this image because they think they were "born in the wrong generation"

IN THE 90S SMOKING WASNT FUCKING BANNED EVERY U CUNT U COULD SMOKE ON THE FUCKIN BUS INFACT WE WOULD WAIT FOR THE BUS TO LIGHT OUR FUCKIN SMOKES UP SO WE DIDNT HJAVE TO TAKE THE CAHCNE WASTING A MATCH WITH THE FUCKING WIND UR SO GOD DAMN STUPID

>comparing a book or even a newspaper to LE FLASHY MEMES, DRUMPF IS LE EVIL, MUH SOCIAL MEDIA

Fucking retards.

i never have good reception in metro tunnels wtf?!

>In the 90's people would just read or stare at the wall
maybe in your degenerate country

_donald/

what do you want from them?
dance like in the bollywood movies?
discuss global warming?
stand still like a robots?

strangers reading while waiting the train, what's wrong about it

of course we had to close the windows when we got on the bus so the wind didnt blow em out still BUT U CANT FUCKIN DO THAT JUTS STANDIN THERE DOIN NOTHIN IT WAS SMOKIN OR THINKIN ABOUT SMOKIN

also which way to u spell center/centre? do they mean different things? captcha related

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AOmkcwJIcwAnyEfl11CSBv-GTy4TLJpcnbZJ7x-5kipOUR2QMzziAdEJlbEYr9BE3IA_8P0yGY-a5iqTfBuUNXxSXTasp9f-BfcQGVtMJPxLAIBREMx0S9CO9iGTtKahbUgsCij6eDE5_I2CW98b6v7eG1K-m_i_h3lUsZsawf3o-BvidVTkgSJueO6Pgk43QnrCXGGw0_kOaxzCrMg9C_A8BgDoWe87Vw&th=,5hdXFzaw9nTCbkrxQra2Nris4eFBWR_wAAAAWqAAAADKawOjpzuVp6Kjv7Ea5CPdnz2_iooVjfSDEW961X08lvuekO_2DIGYK_vfK0ZB9rwHTkYuOJsZWMkxDpNh7HRpjGTP4ETecLrJewGpXR0qoAkmP7XkpRHR9Oij3EbbiZFP0Zt9FQEZwPVcmpAMzA0i-LtIuWJ49aDNoKc7Ruun422NCeqYWZF82QtAhHmwEIdF7iePsLhUXOVfhpcy72nuLg0uMH_XIpqRew-loB5F_Zuer7FnO_EHHr5B453m7jUMoqqKAA9fdkDz7y5tQJLa2Px-KQDJ_IXmDQOqEz3eRrPMHyU2S9Cgo2TFH6UBqlsRWdbIW-khQpkjhVbbtDKEkVILH38YnPuAC8M2WZMxC2yu2WkPg_4ECF4OnwiBXBo2MNsRtq07LJ_4ePGq8BlF3TtKyUi8IBFiTNtT1tLDYcbRdBhwaj1aorftJ2lmUXuMri4nt-3UZlLaCI0SAjLS6LY6_xKTwHkEMxLHJYZPYNOg2wG5tBQjmGDR8BjO_oZq55kDLeDTLrIKxbo1tg4gUGeOnqgVe02-m0pQnlBoChJi5ONJTLWxdR0z9pnm0B0We4YJRJqievu4J0CCPJW3pdfPuoUtXVQ7MoD28bNoeTNa9BUOJp2Ql2vXe3r9GI0OmtOV0NocnVqUGCNI2KOG7ggyBpHTSWVARAKDHe1uFZehcMZKZiJEQ-RU1RXl6_pUUdJhmP3wJ-DmlCmp-1SDCFkpodhMi_1AzysXrUY3c9p-7GSP3g1Abvl3MXX-X7qKQ7j2qZeWD74dB9L-acdqYvnnzvAuYufxWLpM2tRtfT_u4tMuXBNPJhSrYzdrfOzC3FVr2-U8qJlvvWJ3EaJ_U8eVu6E6E2qKv2tMsEdhT66zo0mpSdAYwFAnML7SEJrouYsYyaP7uLJ8qbIjqzE4vIdz-tvoifQmjY9-0tpMybqH1jbcw06-59OXIs8mY9Bf6_FWXyA2uLBt5PlyGxItA4OcoB03CuXvjio6iR1mpWK0-7jUGK3v6xA2B1z2oYGy3RzdOxcnSsHezLMpKRCFft-wWN4msSCvkkSavM5NyOzqmeKOw44wj07CwqkEVrptC57T_sy1yYHoGdK_XpAx_R48oN--YhpkeNXgRGU-BdEXX-8HuOhbj0hY0_0uYItUHDOa1zPJMOniDB0a5mi3KDBmoUoASi42DNyPolUh96y5wWVJM0h36HwbPGvvmqzs2sZWx2nUxv9yx3ibQxt607TYpjXQBg

Smoking is for losers now, all of the kids I knew who smoked in school were edgy acne ridden tards

that's a long link

this

only chavs smoke

AHAHAHAHAHAHA JEALOUS POOR CUNTS I BET ILL C U 2 STINGY FUCKIN CUNTS TRYIN TO BREAK ME FUCKIN BUTS OPEN LATER BUT I SMOKE EM TO THE FILTER U POOR CUNTS

what the fuck ivan?

why?`

Phones are good in trains so you don't have to watch the person opposite of you.

wrong theyshould just let us keep smokin and put the windows u can open bck on em

u dont even need the windows in the waiting place just let us light up rofl

>smoking

Hows that meth epidemic?

>people before
Don't have phone and can't speak with people they care about so need to talk with some dumbfuck while waiting for train to arrive

>people now
Can chat with your friends anytime you want
We are blessed, not doomed.

they probably are

duno why dont u go choke down another couple pingas u fried cunt?

what if I'm using it to shitpost on here?

>people talking to their friends on their phone and having social interaction

>vs. people staring at the floor or the wall like retards and wasting time

ura ll so fucking blind omg

this Australian is fucking pathetic

y r u so fuckin mad brah?

serious i wantan explantion right now for y u would slander me like that u cunt

Complain about things I have no control over on a Prussian plumbing forum.