What to do about the female hypergamy problem?

What to do about the female hypergamy problem?

Women used to marry their own class now it's all women want high status men and nothing else.

I don't see the problem.

Lmao women have always wanted to be marry high class.

ask reddit, they might provide the answer you DO NOT want.

>muh dick
sauce?

Suicide is probably going to be my solution.

yeah, but they couldnt because high class men wouldn't have married them.

Have one or more desirable trait.

1. be a rich bastard
2. no step 2

candydoll

but i'm not telling the model's name :^)

Candydoll.tv

This right here

Honestly it's not a problem until they're 30 , then spend their teens and twenties fucking the shittiest people possible , manlets , stoners with no jobs or futures etc , hyper gamy isn't a problem when women act like they're worth it , the problem is when they think they're high class after fucking 10 pizza delivery drivers.

Actually somoene go ask them, I'm feeling like I'd enjoy a good dose of cringe.

neither these days, not a chance in hell a truly rich cunt is going to marry a poor uneducated girl

>ignore 3dpd
>do not reply to 3dpd posters
>hide 3dpd threads

being rich doesn't help when you are ugly, a little sure, but not too much.

You're seriously delusional if you think women didn't always tried to marry high class men

germanic girls are disgusting

It´s a doll? A sex doll or what?
Comon man don´t leave me hanging

>tfw poor
>tfw ugly
>tfw really short
No hope for me.

The one on the left is cute.

>what is surgery
you are obviously not thinking rich enought

also
>implying riches look for deh tru love when they always have 20+ girls ready to fuck anytime

high class men still don't marry low class women, just pump and dump.

can't fix the hypergamy problem in the west, it's perpetuated in all ((((((media)))))). All you can do is opt to marry a non-western woman. Not saying to settle-down with a shit skin, hit up a tier 2 city in Poland or eastern europe.

Its a ukrainian child dressed up like a whore and photographed by japs

>Women used to marry their own class
Don't lie sideways Peru. Women will always try to trade up. It's on their genes

Shame them. There's literally nothing else you can do.

degenerate,

>being rich doesn't help when you are ugly, a little sure, but not too much
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Degenerate how?

What OP hasn't told you is that that is a child from a Japanese child modeling site that was recently shut down due to international controversy.

Oh sweet summer child

try not being an autistic beta-bitch boy constantly daydreaming about useless shit, and if you cant, just come to terms that women aren't for you

How is that shit legal? Do these girls have parents or have they been sex trafficked?

This.

wasnt candy closed years ago?

Don't mind him. He's a massively buttblasted Dominican nigger that posts here once in a while. He hates whites because one fucked his wife so he uses every chance he can get to make whites feel bad about themselves, for whatever reason.

dont worry, Islam and forced marriage will help you get a wife. You just have to accept Allah as your new god and a wife will be given to you.

>child

maybe by law, she looks old enough

>not ls models
Lmao shit tier.

Children are regularly exploited in Eastern Europe and Russia. Because it's easy money.

I don't know. I just learn this shit through osmosis because there are so many sick fucks here.

Child? She's at least 12

Stop caring about women so much.

>Its a ukrainian child dressed up like a whore and photographed by japs
HOLY SHIT. So fucking dropped.

Don´t hurt my innocent childish soul

Hypergamy is in female nature and a strong driving force for the refinement of the gene pool.

The real question is how can it be switched back to eugenic selection, rather than dysgenic given the current environment of artificial abundance and safety.

germanic girls are all degenerate
im not black you germanic pig

oink oink

This.
Ivan knows what he's talking about.

Dont mix up sexual selection and hypergamy.

I can't think of any reasons to live anyway.

Only incels complain about what you're complaining about.

The main complaint that MRAs/MGTOWs lodge is not that women want the best deal but that they reneg on their present deal to get a better one later.

Back to r9k faggot...Western women are literal whores, this chick has had every class, race, and number above 4 in her vag.

>HOLY SHIT. So fucking dropped
Hey redditor

Sounds like you need to bust a nut and worry more about your own life instead of fanciful nonsense OP