Tfw you was actually kangz n shiet

>tfw you was actually kangz n shiet
who /mestizomasterrace/ here?

Your ancestors were probably some nameless tribe.

I am from the north, so no.
Aztecs are extint, they were either killed or breaded out of existence. Te only ones who still have a substancial amount of Aztec blood are Chilangos (People from the Capital) and the entire country hates them.
Mayans fell but you can still find them pure today, however they live in a lot of poverty.]
>The term for an Aztec ruler was Emperor, not king btw

This. Every beaner thinks of himself as an Aztec warrior. And out of all those Aztecs they all think they were part of a small elite group of nobles as well LOL

Even that picture of that Aztec has been anglicized because if they drew your people the way they really looked like they would be too hideous to represent as something to be proud of.

There's no master race when you're only half of it (mestizo). But feel comfort knowing you're infinitely better than a nigger.

My grandfather came to America from Cuba after the Spanish-American War and drank rejected glass shard filled beer and cut off people's heads for a living.

>"master race"
>plays the victim when its known they treated their neighbors and slaves like shit
>still pretends his ancestors were naive and "abused" by the Spaniards to this day
>kills the most innocent man to ever live on this planet

to be fair, my ancestors were most likely some shitty gaulic peasents. Although Im supposedly related to Jean Lafitte

You would still be living in Mexico City if you were descended from Montezuma.

>implying that the Aztecs weren't genocided by all of the tribes they had been cucked for generations

If I recall correctly Cortez agreed to let their allies slaughter all the leftover Aztecs in exchange for military support.

Not many old pictures of non-mixed natives from Mexico. But Native Americans from the North looked not much different if at all from the ones in the South.

This is the Mexican "master race" at its purest.

DO NOT REMIND ME OF HIS DEATH!
His last words, oh God, we were so stupid. Fuck Juárez

"Nada tengo que perdonaros; un oficial cumple con su deber. Agradezco en el alma los generosos sentimientos de su corazón y me compazco en manifestarle que lo aprecio."

>"Nothing there is for me to forgive; an official does his duty. I thank in the soul the generous feelings of your heart and I am glad to manifest that I appreciate it."

"Voy a morir por una causa justa, la de la independencia y libertad de México. ¡Que mi sangre selle las desgracias de mi nueva patria! ¡Viva México!"

>"I will die for a fair cause, for the independence and freedom of Mexico. That my blood seal the misfortunes of my new motherland! Long live Mexico!"

More mongoloid savage "master race" coming up

Did people forget what the 'we was kangz' meme was supposed to be about?

It wasn't denying that Africans had kings, it was making fun of the assumption that because Africans had kings, all african-americans had some sort of innate cred based solely on that.

Its really autistic, I keep seeing this meme misused to the effect of 'lol Africans were kings, they weren't kings! But this group I am apart of, we really wuz kangz in shit!"

The meme is about mocking people who take pride in the accomplishments of their people and ancestors.

But Mestizos were black........

>Muh empire that murdered, disemboweled, and beheaded innocent children every year to please a sun god

I don't even understand why Mexicans are proud of this shit.

Stupid ass. It came about because niggers thought they were pharoes in Egypt. They thought of themselves as Egyptian kings.

So the meme is being used correctly to make fun of niggers who think they were Chinese Emperors or famous white men.

Jews do the same and they are in the top o the world...

>Aztecs are extinct

You realize the Aztecs were Nahua, right? They're still around

>breaded out of existence
Sounds delicious

According to all i have heard the Aztec "race" is extinct. Maybe there are some rapebabies around

I dont hate them and I am Duranguense
Literally the only ones that hate them are you fucking norteños even tho your land is shitter than theirs nowadays

That's how its most often used, but its used on basically everyone.

It applies to Greeks (we wuz Byzantines and shit) very aptly.

Thinking it JUST applies to Africans is missing the fucking point.

There are no Aztecs left, because the spanish killed them all. La Malinche killed the last one herself.

Sorry, I mean the people.

Well they kind of fucked them too. Blood got mixed in created the modern mexican mutt

Well the Aztecs weren't a race, they were a confederation of a couple different tribes and ethnicities united politically, like the Romans. The Nahua Indians were the largest and most influential group in the Aztec nation. About a million Nahuatl Indians still exist in Mexico and speak the language, the same language the Aztecs speak

>tfw come from irish and native mexican (with some spanish rape genes mixed in apparently) stock, meaning that none of my ancestor were ever kings

About 1.5 million people in Mexico speak Nahuatl, the lauguage of the Aztecs (and other mexican people)

The aztecs was a political group of three mexica cities, 'the Aztec triple alliance'.

Not saying they didn't have their local culture, but they were really just one sub-group of Mexican civilization, three city states and their tributaries.

Middle name is Pecker ( no joke).
Family came from Autrio-Hungary empire. Really poor jews that went to south brazil before the start of WWII.

They where really poor. The rest of the family went to Israel and we dotn talk with them for generations now.

From my mommas side, Im native (as in native of the "forest ppl") of a shitty tribe from the south.

Aparent my great gran father was a pedo and got my great gran mother at the age of 14.

Here Im now. Not a warrior. Not even a Shaman.

Just a NEET.

Most nahuatl are tlaxcalans and other traitors
They killed all aztecs

Tlaxcalans and Aztecs were both Nahua, despite being enemies. Like how Athens and Sparta were enemies despite both being Greek