Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/64341425/#64345630
instagram.com/jioran/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJ48nt8WxI
youtube.com/watch?v=tLT0y6iwEy0
sherdog.com/fighter/Goran-Jettingstad-159425
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a thread I can get behind

See those sick digits in the other thread, man Ponzi is really going to take it to Perry now

Perry stands no chance, dude's gonna be eating through straws after the fight. It would seem that calendar made a thread everyone joined. See yuu there boi

posting in this thread cause i'm an anglophile. the other thread has a webm of a giant hot girl tho so i'm still going to monitor that one still

What's next for Perry after Ponzi scheme?

Odds up yet? I want to bank on this

Bull shit Santiago Ponzinibbio went hunting for bass and he caught a shark.

CALENDAR BTFO

this is a good thread

"Rampage is elite" lmaooo I love where this argument has gone because these posts are hilarious

rampage is elite lol

>and repeated the feat in 2008 when he took the world title from Rampage. Then he lost to Rashad, then Anderson literally came up a division and KO'd him in the first round with a jab.
so he failed to defend the belt even once and took it from a can in the first place?
>Griffin wasn't one fight away from being a champion, he was a champion who lost his title in the previous fight
Griffin won the title from fucking Rampage. Rampage is a fuckin can. Why are you guys supporting my arguments with a tone that implies otherwise? lol come the fuck on

>X fighter is a can

>DUDE HE BEAT RAMPAGE

>doubting the french

bro you already posted this
are you alright bro?

reems gonna murder him

Who is your favorite WMMA (women's mixed martial arts) fighter?

So does /heem/ unironically believe that if you aren't the GOAT you're just a can?

Does /heem/ not realize the top 50,000 MMA fighters would KO this entire thread?

imagine having to go to some comedy club in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Tennessee just to earn a living

Please don't give up on Aldana!

Colby or Til

i could heem mighty mouse

this guy is so fucking pissed

It's one guy being retarded and other retards feeding him still

But hey, keeps threads moving.

Feels good to be in on the ground floor of something I must say

Paulo Borrachinha is the current GOAT and hes definately natty.

Without doubt Paulo Borrachinha will go undefeated for the next 10 years and be the first MMA fighter to retire with a perfect 100-0 record.

He is the greatest fighter to ever live, and probably the greatest that WILL ever live.

Haters will say he isn't natty, because their sub par fighters will never even be able to damage Paulo Borrachinha and it's COMPLETELY DUE TO TRAINING AND GOD GIFTED GENETICS.

Paulo bless

He could HEEM overreem and muhammed ali and cro cop 3v1 in the 1st round without even a fight camp.

Must be horrible doing something you love as a profitable side gig!

Where is the proper thread?

For me, its Jessamyn "The Gun" Duke

Michael Johnson is pillow fisted and fights like an angry 10 year old on the playground

>side gig
It's his primary income you fool, he doesn't fight. Brendan Schaub is not a fighter, get that through your pea-brain

Grasso and Aldana will bounce back and reach their potential

>the OP maters

Me too!

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/64341425/#64345630

>richest athletes
>athlete

Ha

Grow up before I shut you down.

Is there any of schaubs standup on the internet? I'd like to hear if his set bits are actually decent because I've never found him funny on either his podcast or the jre

Hell yess bro :)

11-1

I was on the Ngannou bandwagon the first time I ever saw him weigh in. Overeem is a dead man walking, I can't conceive how anyone thinks he has a chance of winning, Werdum had him on queer street.

His primary income is the massive sponsor money he gets from two incredibly successful podcasts

The fact with less than a year in standup and he has nationally recognized tours is a TESTAMENT to Brendan's raw savage talebt h8r

r/mma are such cucks. The Miesha Tate AMA going on right now is so fucking cringe.

>Miesha Tate
ya I fucked her, shes not that hot irl

wrong again. stop talking to me

Why are manlet fights even a thing

If you're under 6ft you won't even survive in the actual world as a tough guy

If TJ and MM didnt have other midgets to slap box theyd be office or fast food workers, not even strong enough for manual labor

theres no way he gets more than 10k a year from his sponsors

is conduit a meme fighter

How much money do you actually think he gets from his podcast sponsors?

Posting this since it makes me smile:

Look at this dude
instagram.com/jioran/
He took a break from posting selfies to try MMA and >Japanese matchmaking gave him Minowaman for his debut
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJ48nt8WxI
youtube.com/watch?v=tLT0y6iwEy0
sherdog.com/fighter/Goran-Jettingstad-159425

>the state of reddit

You can hide from reality all you want but once life comes knocking on your door, you can't ignore

Danis Bless

how obsessed are you with me?

>going on reddit
go back there and stay there brah

>goes on reddit
>g-guys l-l-ook what reddit is like

i have never been on reddit, not even ironically

lol people like this exist. at least he pays for the PPVs so i don't have to.

>times u were wrong

you'd be amazed at how much /heem/ content is ripped straight from reddit

neither have i. i've had a computer since the mid 1980s too unironically. i am better than anyone who has ever visited reddit.

i invented and sold redit to some jew in the mid 60s, invested and bought the moon

I can tell that guy isn't a complete badass. He probably even votes and supports laws.

>having a tattoo
>having a gay rhyming tumblr haiku tattoo

Anyone with a tattoo is human trash and I say that with complete seriousness.

Good lord

did that guy have his traps surgically removed?

Why do people hate calendar impersonating him and trying to get him banned?

I remember that lol
people were pissed at Minowa for snapping his leg

>""""Friend simulation"""""

Nothing going on with their lives so this is a form of entertainment. Same with bullying Coral Springs.

the motives behind turby's actions are very mysterious not even turby himself knows his motive

he gets bored of spamming Schaub and has to mix it up.

Calendar is turby.....

For sure. A real man's only decorations are his muscles and battle scars

No, "turby" is dockdwarf and dockdwarf is the scat spammer. He has tried to frame Calendar and Coral Springs as the spammer multiple times.

Calendar, turby, schaub spammer, bisping spammer, gsp spammer are all the same person

This general is actually just me and a schizophrenic

Yes, I know you'll argue with me using each of your personalities.

I know its just us here. You and me.

theres a solid 60% chance turby is all the heem personalities

Wrong, turby is calendar/coral

i think heem is the only general where tripfaging might actually solve most problems

I am not Calendar, in fact, Calendar hates me probably more than anyone on this general.

this is the spammer

Look at this schizophrenic argue with himself

My statement here
is confirmed

ps heem used to be way better before conner showed up
just sayin

i believe this

Schaub spammer is Coral Springs. Bisping spammer is the former Woodley spammer, which is Calendar.

Christ, all these newfriends can't even keep track of out resident spergs. They probably aren't even aware of Adan, Notepad, and spergOP.

This is the spammer/Coral..

We need Lithuanian sperg to return order to heem immediately

Not me you're replying to and I'm not the spammer.

all these people are one guy tho

it was a meme general infested with redditors

this is dockie

Wow, you really have a staggering amount of personalities

Docksperg so good at shining shoes I swear he'd make ya Fuck'n shoes shine. Hey Dockie! Go get your shinebox!

what killed step back doot

>another thread comprised entirely of arguments about Schaubposting, Calendernig, Coral Springs, Docksperg, etc
this general sucks

lmao this is the scat spammer

stop revving coral springs up, dont feel like sitting through another night of his scatspamming