Daily reminder that if Maradona would've been sent off for this illegal goal he wouldn't have won the world cup and no...

Daily reminder that if Maradona would've been sent off for this illegal goal he wouldn't have won the world cup and no one would say that he was the goat nand better than Messi

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yun-ji-un-kbs-ulsan-stations-announcer-s-nipple-q7vahm4/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w21dkqtBwXk
youtube.com/watch?v=6jif6FG7zpQ
youtu.be/2lo22HCD4mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spain doing god's work with this thread.

If grandma had a dick it would be granpa

Get a job, Nacho.

She*

Are you really comparing a call from a referee with the dna combination in an embryo?

Also England would've won the WC.

This is the most important point

MUH FALKLANDS PAYBACK THOUGH

Yes Pedro,what u gonna do about it? Spanish manlet faggot

That's like saying if that off the crossbar shot that didn't cross the line against Germany had not been given in '66, England would have never won the WC (even with all the refball they got that tournament).

Also Maradonna is the GOAT, because he was more than just a hero of football, but a political hero that beat the despicable, subhuman, imperialist, globalist aggressor that is England at something that means something to them.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yun-ji-un-kbs-ulsan-stations-announcer-s-nipple-q7vahm4/answers/new.html

Messi is like an upgraded Maradona though.

And Maradona is a massive, cheating cunt and not just for the handball. The guy's a scumbag.

>Biggest achivement of the "greatest" argentinian player would be a red card nowadays.
My god how embarrasing.

>maradona uses his hand on a goal
>is considered a worse cheater than the player who has the governing bodies of the sport rig entire matches for him

Except he has never achieved anything as noteworthy, in sport or politics. He has no deeper meaning, just another vapid actor on the refball controlled FIFA entertainment product that football has become.

I agree he is far more talented and a more rounded player, truly the best footballer ever, in spite of his manletty-ness, but Maradonna is a true legend for achieving much more meaningful things, such as eternally butthurting the eternal anglo, while still being loved by everyone else in the world for it.

Even his overweight, cocaine and ugly wife/gf antics can't diminish that and never will.

>Except he has never achieved anything as noteworthy

Being the best footballer of all time,breaking dozens of records, and being consistently the best for a decade isn't "noteworthy"? What has Maradona done for politics besides make his stance clear? George Weah is literally going to become the president of his country. The guy calls himself a man of the people yet doesn't pay his taxes, abuses drugs, is manipulative and spouts retarded opinions for attention

I'm not eternally butthurt over Maradona, I mean, the hand of god happened 7 years before I was born. I just think the man is a cunt, because he is.

based spain w the honor

Argentinians are truly the scum of the world.

What people like to forget in these comparisons is that in maradonna's early days, the game was so much more physical and brutal at times, i am really not sure that a pumped up (roided up) messi could have survived it. You had to be able to take a lot more fouls in those days and maradonna took more than most. His movement is also somewhat more graceful and beautiful to look at. Here is a shitty video, just to give an idea of the tackling back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=w21dkqtBwXk

>if
Opinion discarded

I can accept that but what I cannot accept is the outrageous claims of argentinians about refball on the 1990 WC Final

What refball giveth, refball taketh away

So we invented football so countries like Argentina can cheat and momentarily feel better than us while we keep the Fawklands?

Sounds like something we'd do.

ETERNALLY BUTTHURT, THE BEST GOAL OF THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD CUP, AGAINST THIS PATHETIC ATTEMPT OF A TEAM. GO TPLAY RUGBY, QUIDITCH OR SOMENTHING FOR EVER REMAINED IN THE HISTORY AS THE NT THAT GOT ANAL RAPED BY THE GOAT.

Englel eternally BTFO

Codesal did nothing wrong

Why didn't Shilton win that ball. How fucking shit of a keeper was he? Pathetic

I was a supporter of Maradona all my life but I have grown to an age where I have to see all sides

- It was a handball, he cheated
- Yes the other goal was GOAT
- He was part of a good group of players after Napoli broke the transfer record for them
- He never scored the championship winning goal, it was his teammates. So why do people act like he won it himself? Also in the 1990 world cup he missed his penalty, yet again carried by his teammates

I mean if Caniggia, Valdano, Burruchaga miss their goals, which Maradona has no control over, then he's essentially forgotten in time. And that's just the way it is.

Why's he famous? Because Napoletanos were poor as fuck (moreso than today) and needed something to cling on to, like religion and sport. The 1982 war also made Argentina vs England a massive spectacle or both countries. He became a legend because of influences other than himself.

>I mean if Caniggia, Valdano, Burruchaga miss their goals, which Maradona has no control over, then he's essentially forgotten in time.
exactly that's the point, if that makes the diference then how come there can be no debate on him being the goat?

Mardona matches in WC: 21, 8 goals (0'38)
Messi matches in WC: 15, 5 goals (0'33)

Now I saw Messi in the WC final against Germany and he didn't play a bad game at all, he could've perfectly made three assists if Higuain wasn't rubish
And that's the diference, Gurruchaga and Valdano scored, Higuan didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jif6FG7zpQ

>implying girls can't have dicks

>The guy's a scumbag

what is this in reference to

Drugs.

any self respecting man would have admitted to the handball, but what does this cheat do? Lying through his teeth and comparing himself to god.

>Maradona later said, "I was waiting for my teammates to embrace me, and no one came... I told them, 'Come hug me, or the referee isn't going to allow it.'"
>a little with the head of Maradona and a little with the hand of God

so he's a scumbag because drugs exist?

but he admitted it a long time ago

he stole the hotel towels in bcn

alright

>itt: messi apologists
Messi wishes to be half of what Riquelme was. Daring to compare the roided manlet with Maradona is just ridiculous nonsense

Argentines like dog cock

>riquelme

1/10 made me reply

>he admitted it once the realization set in it was recorded

teehee, I thought it was my head

>Eternally butthurt

Hurr

Do Argies not agree that Maradona is an absolute dickhead then? Which was the only point I was making.

I'd agree if you explain why he's a dickhead and consider it a good argument

How about the Falklands war??

why would he confess right after?
he would've been expelled from the tournament, that would've been retarded

Bragging about drugging other players with water bottles
Getting banned for 30+ months for drug use
Hand of god
Shooting journos with an air rifle
Not paying his taxes
Giving everyone his irrelevant opinion on Messi, Ballon D'Or, etc. solely to generate more attention to himself
etc. etc.

I know fairplay is alien to most blacks, but come on.

reminder that without roid treatments as a kid Messi wouldn't be shit

HGH isn't roids you moron

More like Diego Marajuana (cos he's a druggie lol)

>Bragging about drugging other players with water bottles
he didn't do that, and doesn't brag about it either
>Getting banned for 30+ months for drug use
yeah he's a drug addict, he's got a problem, we know that
>Hand of god
literally nothing wrong with that
>Shooting journos with an air rifle
I would too, journalists are the absolute scum of this earth
>Not paying his taxes
I don't know about this one.
>Giving everyone his irrelevant opinion on Messi
>the best player in the history of the sport
>irrelevant opinion
alright m8

Friendly reminder that Maradona barely won anything, never did anything in final games, has almost identical career to fat Ronaldo (who won more and scored more goals while playing in a time of much tighter defences) and is only remembered as the best ever by people who saw him play two games on a ten inch black and white tv and he was flashy so he had to be good.

Also he's a fat, cheating mafioso drug addict piece of shit.

>these semantics

the point is Messi had his physical growth enhanced through PEDs, without them he wouldn't be anything special.

We get it Jordi you're just butthurt your idol is not the GOAT like Maradona.

> ournalists are the absolute scum of this earth
This, based Argentino

>the best player in the history of the sport
He's not Pele :^^)
Also, he says a lot of stupid shit, that's why his opinion is irrelevant.

He could fuck toddler's mate and the argie's would still defend him, its all they have so your barking up the wrong tree trying to convince him otherwise.

>Ronaldo

yeah no, Rivaldo has a more impressive cv and no one talks about him as a goat contender, he is a run of the mill brazil
I understand argies need to grasp at straws, but at least do it with messi messi

PEDs give you divegrass technique?? You're dumb as fuck, m8

That's the point. No one seriously thinks Fat Ronaldo is the best ever and he was better than Maradona in every way.

agreed I meant as in Ronaldo >> Rivaldo >> ... >> Maradona

t. Pecho Frio

If my grandmother had 2 wheels shed be a bycicle

63 replies and nobody pointed out that it would have been a YELLOW card, not red

youtu.be/2lo22HCD4mc

four (4) legit world titles

I don't see nothing illegal there

I never tried cocaine, but isn't it like doping too? Maradona was a cunt sportsman.

I'm a fan of him as a football player tho

I took just a little bit before a five a-side match with friends.
Man, I was a beast that night.

>legit
>2 of them don't count, and 1 won with refball and rigging at home

>I never tried cocaine
t. liar

>refball and rigging at home
>'78
hmmm

'30

Mussolini

si, papá te enseño como hacerlo en ese año, y vos como buen hijo eterno, lo aplicaste notablemente en el '78.

it feels pretty good jarane