Even if Trump gets elected, women are still not going to fuck you. Women will still go for the genetic top 1% of men...

Even if Trump gets elected, women are still not going to fuck you. Women will still go for the genetic top 1% of men. You're still going to fap to trannies or become gay to deal with your frustration with women. Women will still push for more immigration and no borders. Women will still have an army of white knights to make sure that whatever you subhumans have planned will never pass. You'll still be subhuman. You still won't get to pass on your genes. You're fighting against nature. You can't win.

>caring about the vaginal jew

I'll just go for the bottom percent of women in the barrel you #MentallyHill shill

t. virgin

fpbp

This, couldn't care less about modern """""""""""""women"""""""""""".

its now "1%" cuck? Wasnt it 40% long ago and 20% a few days ago?
I hope you die painfully

Oh look it's a leaf. No wonder this is b standard.

Good, because I'm already in the top 1% of men.

>non ironically believing ppl voting Trump to get laid

wut

At least the suicide rate for both parties will increase.

quality post OP!
you have opened my mind and i am now
#shillary4hillary.

remember to sage and get this shit off of our board

My girlfriend fucks me and she's voting for Trump.

>muh betafag stereotype

>"Trump will never win the primaries!"
>"Trump will never beat Hillary!"
>"Even if Trump wins, you will still never sleep with women"

Even Hillary shills are starting to see the light

This. Stop aiming for fucking supermodels and be more fucking realistic, and you WILL find a girl who will let you deposit sperm inside of her

It's a good feeling, right?

So powerful

(You)

Sage.

But America will be great again OP

Are canadians even proud enough to display their own flag in their room? That might be misconstrued as nationalism! Better put a "Pride Flag" over it!

You should put a bottle of vinegar in this.

Not an argument

at least he'll take care of refugees and illegals and lower my taxes. And those faggot democrats will have to suck on a trump presidency. Maybe the time of prosperity will redpill some of them.

>thinking this election has anything to do with pussy

I know for base urge driven libs like yourself it is hard to imagine someone having motivations beyond eat, sleep, fuck, and drugs.

Bruh there are FUCKING LEAFS, Stars and Stripes, UK flags, Scottish flags and Nova Scotia flags flying from like every house here.

Not from big 300ft tall flag poles but usually conspicuously on the property

None of the faggots on here want trump to win to get laid and that is some weird way to think of them. They are in no way subhuman and the only thing they want to see is a return to traditional ways and maybe shake the world up in the process.

None of them are subhuman because if they were they'd be running around like niggers to Hillary's rallies and making a mockery of themselves... And I have definitely not seen a lot of that.

I really don't see the world recovering no matter who is elected next, but don't come onto this board looking down on them for being passionate and high energy and feeling some amount of hope they thought they lost years ago.

I'm hoping more guys like them really do start to take lead again, I hope they become even more empowered and if it's through a Trump win then so be it! Hillary is trash and everyone who supports her is only crawling up into her cave of a vagina like blind parasitic vampire bats hoping to be pandered to by some crook who is getting investigated by the FBI.

Weak nu-males and feminazis make me sick. This whole thread might be bait and I might be high on pain meds to combat a wicked ear infection, but I can't stand annoying little twats like you acting all high and mighty like you understand everyone who posts on Sup Forums.

1 AIDS by this ID

I still have a fucking leaf tucked in a corner in my room. I have no idea why though. At this point I'm pretty much ashamed of being a Canadian.

Oh. I forgot the love of leaves in Canadia

>drinking with friends last night
>buddies younger sister asks who we're voting for, shes drunk btw
>all of us say Trump
>she throws a massive hissy fit, calls us all racists and sexists
>we all laugh at her, only makes her rage harder
>says that Hillary is gonna win, but Obama should get another term because he's the greatest President we've ever had
>storms off inside and locks the back door like a little girl

We should never have allowed women to vote.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Well, you disagreed to her tumblr friends. She probably was looking for the "unfriend" feature but didn't realize that they didn't have one of those in life so a locked door was all she had