SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN MY TOWN!

Sorry for all caps.Maybe by talking about this, lives will be saved.

Right now the FBI is in my town investigating a burglary of a local hardware store called True Value.

thesiuslawnews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=80&story_id=9797

Like 5 guns were stolen including an AK47 and the town is being OVER RUN by homeless meth addicted vagabond psychopathic MKULTRAd Mad Max esque lunatics. This has been going on for the last couple years but has gotten really bad the last 6 months or less.

They have been flying planes all over town all day today, and earlier this month, they had an "active shooter drill" at the local middle school.

m.kikebook.com/CityofFlorenceOregon/photos/a.357419011125738.1073741829.351877121679927/520569208144050/?type=3

Now all fo the guns are being taken off of the shelves to prevent any more "robberies", and people all over town are talking through facebook groups and whatnot of a possible shooting soon, but nobody can buy guns to protect themselves to this threat and there are shills telling everyone that most shootings only happen from "legally obtained" guns and to "go about business as normal"

I live in a very popular vacation town and every fourth of July people from all over come to watch fireworks(In my state, it is illegal to do anything on your own like artillery shells and roman candles or...nigger chasers..hehe..anything), so seriously thousands of people flock all into this dark little harbor at night and it is so loud you cant tell what is a firework or a person or whatever, so it is an obvious target...but nobody seems to be taking it seriously in connection with the robberies and lunatics all over town and the fbi and weird planes and shooter drills and all that jazz

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED

PIC RELATED: I WAS OUT THE MORNING AND TIME THE ROBBERY WAS DISCOVERED(it was a beautiful morning, so i took a picture hah)

Other urls found in this thread:

kval.com/news/local/ak-47-shotgun-3-handguns-stolen-from-florence-hardware-store
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
youtube.com/watch?v=-NrJKdrhluM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also i mean the guns are being taken off of shelves from all other nearby stores that sell guns not just from (((True Value)))

I am screencapping this for future use.

haha grim

More news stories:

kval.com/news/local/ak-47-shotgun-3-handguns-stolen-from-florence-hardware-store

Some paranoia on facebook

people discussing all the fbi everywhere

Have a bump, and stay safe user-kun

thank you!

>Bump
God speed user

prepare to stream if something happens

thanks

i promise i will

triggered

Also people are being blocked for talking abut the "conspiracy theory"..

Bumping for possible happening

dont worry, even if this happening doesnt happen we are literally within a decade of a happening much much much bigger than katrina up here in cascadia(thousands possibly millions are going to die from an earthquake and tsunami that for some reason we are not prepared at all for and are extremely overdue for..)

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

>No one checked triple dubs of truth

Checked and double checked and triple checked

Meth addicts are normal in a town, I wouldn't be worried about that. Maybe if people didn't abuse their kids the kids wouldn't be using meth. But that is another topic.

Planes are normal too. If you live near a military base you will see a lot of military planes. Is there a military base nearby? Probably, the federal government owns 28% of the land too.

Schools do drills all the time, it's mandatory for all schools, not just the one in your town.

The people who stole the weapons were likely just trying to make money, they can sell them for a lot of money. I don't think anyone is going to be attacking this quiet town.

OP, I'm also screencapping just in case. If things go south, you'd better stream or make a thread as it happens, assuming you don't get v& and bagged.

Nothing is going to happen.

>all normal things, don't worry goy
pls be satire

FBI, stop shitposting and get back to work.

Dude you gotta go and keep us updated tomorrow night.worst case scenario happens and someone aware has to document it to be compared with the 'official narrative'. Try avoid getting shot.

kek be with you.

Your triples are checked original comment

Faggot spam post bots not letting me check digits almost r9k tier moderation faggotry

Save and document everything. Don't let this fall into a memory hole.

Do you feel like proving any particular thing I said to be wrong?

This is exactly the same as when people call you racist and therefore invalid. Feel free to address any points in my post, but I think nothing is going to happen.

You'd better run.

By tomorrow everyone in your town will be dead.

Try your best to record any conversations with authorities and suspicions fampai

meth heads are normal i know, ive seen it my whole life, BUT this place takes the prize for most fucked up region ive ever seen, the town is seriously overrun man people are leaving as fast as they can and its creating kind of a hysteria and nobody even knows where these guys are coming from, its not just meth heads its like fucking schizos, the other month goats were randomly being found on farms mutilated with satanic stars painted with their blood. we dont even have good doctors because people have all left and this town was thriving last year.

I dont live near a military base, and im not kidding its been all day like multiple planes at a time, yesterday too. some sort of "procedure" im sure

school drills sure, but combined with everything else, im more concerned haha..

There is always the probability of selling guns for money but this is attracting a lot of attention for 5 guns its gonna be hard to sell for a while unless they have lots of resources to travel over 5 guns. it seems like theyre keeping it, lots of people around town would love to have those for nutty purposes, maybe give some to a few people they know..homeless camps everywhere not even kidding its like were being seiged

does the fbi normally investige this type of burglary? is there any evidence to support the fbI alleged involvment?

(((((Dub chdxking))))) has been filtered out for awhile now. Fuck I got a 3 day ban yesterday for replying to a roulette "derail" post picture.

too much hype now. even if something was planned before it wont happen now

it might be other cities/states shipping off their unwanted to your general area

so far its just people all over town talking about it, but i can screencap their convos, it is all being censored too anytime people try to talk about it, and because this was suspicious i thought posting about it ahead of time would cool if something does happen later

You're missing the big picture, they are testing the waters to see how easy would be to disarm America town by town rather than by a huge nation-wide ban.

It doesn't hurt to stay vigilant of course, letting your guard down is not my message. I don't really know what is going on there, it does sound concerning even if it isn't some conspiracy.

from what ive heard thats pretty much exactly it, and the town is built on a major highway that goes along the whole west coast so we get the homeless from all of those degenerate cities all year long

>paying over 2 dollars for gas.

how do you people even live

cant you tell im walking?

Op is a boss for foiling another Jewish falseflag. Gun grabbing yids BTFO

EVERY SINGLE FALSEFLAG HAS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL FIRST

thank you all because of this thread i can now go outside on the 4th without fearing a mass shooting

good choice

yeah it's called 4th of July weekend.

Your town is fucking worthless and deserves to get holocausted of you have let hundreds of meth heads run around for the past several years.

its on a very major highway they just show up 10x in numbers by the time you get em out, god knows where they keep coming from

haha

>homeless meth addicted vagabond psychopathic mkultra'd mad max sequel lunatics

Pretty descriptive desu. Plz elaborate on the crazies

Mad max esque

I'm surprised I havent heard more on pol about this..the whole northwest has filled up with lunatic leftists and psycho transients who take advantage of the whole leftist setup we have up here, law enforcement is powerless a lot fo the time to this stuff and these guys just basically ransack town after town and the people come in droves along the coast and our town just hands them out free stuff because they have to because of laws and whatnot so now these guys spread rumors to other people all over the country to come out here for ur handouts it seems to be coming a lot from california and also a few other random places all over the country, i dont know where they coem from desu, they are all different, some are crazy gutterpunks, some are just ordinary backpacker kid wannabees, some are just random 40-50 year old nutjobs, some are probably excons or some sort of other similar thing, they are all liars too and try to exploit people, but they do insane shit all day, they are not peaceful at all I would compare it to the refugee crisis no doubt theyre always everywhere doing weird stuff and ive lived all over the country, moved here years ago and then it has only recently gotten so bad that I felt the need to talk about it on Sup Forums or something haha

Bump for possible false flag event

The only thing that really keeps the locals here safe is our guns too, I want to add. If we lost those or if our government makes it harder for us to protect ourselves, then were screwed and this whole place is going to go crazy, people all over town are paranoid as hell now because of this stuff, i hear gunshots a lot..

I want to add, we are a very major white city

majority*

Also, I have no problems with weed, but ever since Oregon & Washington legalized, people just flood in like animals from nearby places, and im not talking about vacationers

bump

>Sup Forums users confirmed to be redneck incest advocates who love in hillbilly towns

You fucked any cousin today OP?

lol

Arlen?

Blame Portland.

Well what's happening now?

i do! and eugene!

user fucking get out of there, move to the nearest hotel outside of a 50 mile radius. If the fbi is there and Crack heads are actively stealing guns shit will go down on the 4th

>Florence
>mfw when I live in Eugene

>pyscho transients
>crazy gutterpunks
>ordinary backpacker kid wannabees

I call them 'changelings', because their lives revolve entirely around asking people for change.

Heres a bump

Bump, might not be happening but at least it's not completely pointless thread

Stay safe burger and good night

i live just north of seattle
the muzzies are everywhere
send pork

not much this evening

if only more people would start calling out this problem, maybe something would be done about it.

thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=-NrJKdrhluM

OP in a nutshell

Fbi pls go and stay go
I'd bet real money on the planes being federal. They fly at 5k feet usually, and will have at the very least a camera mounted to the fuselage and at best a camera hooked up to real-time street tracking software.

I'll be driving through there on my way to Coos Bay tomorrow OP. If there isn't a happening I'm going to be fucking pissed at you.

haha, that is how it feels!

hey you never know maybe there will be a happening here, maybe in coos bay, maybe somewhere else, maybe nowhere

Agreed.

It's happening all over the country. And the perps are mostly niggers, and possibly mudslimes and nigslimes.

They're getting ready for a race war to wipe out the white man. And it's coordinated by someone powerful.

It's time you prepare, if you haven't already. Guns, ammo, supplies.

No, I won't go.

> the town is being OVER RUN by homeless meth addicted vagabond psychopathic MKULTRAd Mad Max esque lunatics. This has been going on for the last couple years but has gotten really bad the last 6 months or less.
Calm down Oregobro, you are making us look bad.
Nothing will happen in Florence, ever. Go hit the dunes, fire one up, and enjoy the weekend.

Dirty bomb in New York
Shootings in various cities
Attacks at parks, stadiums, ect during firework performances
9/11-tier attacks 10 fold

One of these will happen. ISIS has targeted every western nation directly but us, least not effectively. The best time for them to terrify us of our safety far from the middle east is when we celebrate killing them like the vermin they are. And since the 4th of July is considered such a day of peace and fun, they will effectivly take away this, making it seem disrespectful in light of any events that could happen to use fireworks on the 4th. I'm genuinly afraid something will happen Monday. I'm staying out of cities, any city, major or minor. I'm just gonna meet with some freinds, let CNN run on TV while I eat burgers and drink beer, and hopefully everything will be fine.
God forbid if I can't play artillery commander with Fireworks tomorrow because Ahmed went to Paradise. I'd fly to some islamistan shithole with ammo and guns and spray until I die or none live. Don't take my fucking Fireworks.

>MKULTRA

Stopped reading there

> hey fellow oregonian, its nothing to worry about, calm down

Oregon has a well-known meth problem.

These fucks are desperate. They'll steal whatever they can get their hands on.

>break into hardware store
>find guns, oh shit bank
>law enforcement tell local FFLs to secure their shit

How is this some MK Ultra conspiracy?
>inb4 I'm accused of being reasonable skeptic shill

oy vey

>Shootings in various cities
>Attacks at parks, stadiums, ect during firework performances

These are the only obvious ones.

Everything is protected with police. I've never seen a fireworks event with security checking people.

Airport attack possible as well. Do you see the lines for tickets and waiting for security? Coming in alone or with others with a bag or two won't look suspicious.

ORfag, eugenebro here

OP needs to take a chill pill, if tweakers stole some guns, its only so they can sell them for money. Florence is a hick town and everyone has a gun, nobody's about to start shit because they know it'll end quickly.

I have the 4th off with no plans, I might just go see the fireworks in florence, it sounds like fun, thanks faggot.

I would not be surprised, but I've thought this every year for a couple of years and nothing happens. It seems so obvious, right?

it's a combination of all of the factors, and I am just saying that these people seem like the kind of old homeless men who've been involved in some crazy MK Ultra stuff in their life.

butthurt gutter punk detected

Nice dubs, and then trips.

Exactly.
Fortress "True Value Hardware" in Florence, Oregon(sand town) has been breached!

Meth or Latin people are responsible, not ISIS

this was obviously a mistake

thanks

holy shit, i thought i recognized that sidewalk.

i vacation on the oregon coast every year... used to live in corvallis.

Checked

Please don't let it be NYC.

t. New York user too broke to leave the city over the long weekend

If anyone is stealing anything other than money or brand new products that can easily be sold, they obviously know more unscrupulous people to sell it to. No one is going to wait days or weeks to try to sell a used PS3 on craigslist if they're really desperate for money, they know people that will buy it for just enough money for drugs.

>it's a combination of all of the factors, and I am just saying that these people seem like the kind of old homeless men who've been involved in some crazy MK Ultra stuff in their life.
Hahaha... Rad. Did you see Doctor Wallace Chan?

Dirty bomb won't kill you, but will force you and pretty much everyone within 100 miles move from New York, and kill a few thousand.
Basically destroying the entire Western Economy for maybe a decade.

that fat fucking laura olsen is a FUCKING autist.

>It seems so obvious, right?

Muslims are just retarded and can't get their own guns or bombs. Look at this list. It's outdated too, about half a dozen have been arrested since Sept 2015 or whenever the last arrest is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Of course Liberals say all these are entrapment or they were tricked.

But wait for them to say the handful of white people on the list weren't suckered in or coerced to carry out potential attacks.

Bampity bomp bee boo boo bump.
>inb4 autisit
Fuck off