One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born in fucking CANADA

Why couldn’t I have been born in Switzerland or any of those mountain Jew states

Canada are the Switzerland of North America

What's wrong with Canada, spent a week driving around Ontario and it didn't seem so bad.

I’m from rural Ontario which you probably passed through with all those forests and farms. It’s really boring here

Have you tried moving?

You could always move to Toronto or some other big city.

I don't understand myself. Yes, there's problems, but every country has problems. Hell, be happy you weren't born in the Congo, being raped then having your limbs chopped off for the amusement of your rapers.

Have you considered moving?

>I'm from rural Ontario
>It's really boring

Okay so how can you fix this problem? One idea might be simply moving to a more lively area. Have you thought about that? Maybe try doing that before making a retarded thread.

Are you kidding me? Try being born here.

Move to Vancouver to comfy neighbourhood. The rest of Canada is shit

>Turd worlders think they know suffering

Wew

IRISH THREAD LADS
AND MANY MORE
MAAAANU MORE
YIIII HA

Too many wh*Tes.

Being a third worlder is suffering by itself

Seems like our superiority has caused some controversy

rural Ontario might be boring to some but at least you are not in the GTA. The outdoors is the best part of Canada. Go out and enjoy before the Chinese buy it all up and turn it into soul-less housing developments for the government imported migrant hordes.

Too many asians

Nah. Been there like 3 times and it sucks ass, would never live there

Yeah like where? Lmao maybe something like London or Kit

How do we fix Canada?

>>one shot at life
>>born in fucking CANADA
i would give my nipples to live in canada

That is because you have never been there.

I would give my nipples to live in Turkey over Canada.

Yes Mehmet, please return to your home country

My name is Patrick.

I'm from AZ.

I lived in ON for 5 years and have been to many major places in Canada. Worst 5 years of my life.

Lists like this are dubious at best. I question the validity of it as the quality of policing and justice systems in plenty of countries are not comparable to Australia or the UK.
Exactly Canada sucks and we are full.

How's life in Yellowknife? Should I come to Canada and buy a car to drive there from like Edmonton or someplace?

Where else have you lived? What's so bad about the land of leaf?

Where in Ontario did you live

Just as north as Finland but 1000x colder. Also it’s full of alcoholic natives and miners

Op doesn't like where he lives and doesn't like all the other places he's moved. He complains about wanting to be Swiss when he probably lacks the qualifications to emigrate. Op is the kind of person that will never be happy where he is and thinks simply moving himself to his idealized country will magically fix what's wrong with him.

Fucking sad.

A. Fucking . LEAF

Fancy rare flag. Columbia.