MExico

Why do Mexicans accept so much to be a cuck of the US? They clearly screwed you to the point of no return. I mean at least here in South America we literally say fuck you to the US

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/11/donald-trump-us-mexico-relations-215594
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/27/cuba-expats-maduro-caracas-venezuela-protests
wsj.com/articles/cubas-proxy-war-in-venezuela-1495403403
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/06/30/opinion-cuban-armys-occupation-venezuela/103312164/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You might say it. But you're still America's bitch

Least Mexico had the balls to leave RIO.
Then again that means if they get invaded Americans don't have to die to defend them :D

The hate against the US is growing fast.

Once AMLO is elected as president, things will change for good.

wat

>Once AMLO is elected as president, things will change for good.

Please make it happen quickly. We need good pretext for a mass Mexican deportation

We literally are next to each other.

they hate USA, average american insults them every fucking time, call them spics, beaners , shitskins etc.

you are not alone macaco

I know, but your country is big enough to at least stand against the US

When will Mexico de-cuck itself, kill criollos, then march north and genocide the wh*tes?

>I mean at least here in South America we literally say fuck you to the US
Lmao sure thing, sweetie.

No we fucking don't

I've never met a single person that dislikes Mexicans.
Lots don't like illegals. But Mexicans in general are good, hard-working people

mexican youth still kind of likes america

chairo detected

we literally had an anti-US government for almost 14 years. To the point that pro-US opposition had to stage a coup to get in power

wat

>Lots don't like illegals. But Mexicans in general are good, hard-working people
lies, you should visit Sup Forums

Sup Forums is full of self-hating nonwhites

>Sup Forums
>representing even a fraction of the American populace

>constantly bash them
>Have a culture that demeans, degrades and dehumanizes mexicans at every turn
>Uses them as a political pinata whenever relevant

I don't think they like us much. But because of the the galactic disparity in wealth, economic pressures make even the most diehard Anti-American Mexican look northward and appreciate all of the lifestyle opportunity that this country offers.

>Once AMLO is elected as president
lol

Because they don't visit and write in my thread

If you think that a retard like Zavala is going to win because WE WUZ WOMEN N SHIT or a nobody from the PRI is going to win then you're delusional af.

AMLO has this in the bag

AMLO invade Texas?

Please retake Alamo

Hate Texans

Cool, so your own country cucked itself lel. Stop acting as if Mexico is somehow more cuckish than Brazil we're not the poster sucking America's cock and salivating over an American invasion

>elections
>not rigged already
lol

You guys are literally in an economic union with the US, while not having one third of the rights the US has. Meanwhile we lead our own economic bloc and we are managing to succesfully integrate the whole region to the point of all countries in South America being able to travel with just an ID. The US has cucked you so much to the point they abuse your cheap labor and commodities for their own profity while keeping your country poor. Meanwhile we have a protectionist country with several fully national companies including some that literally lead the world in their areas

*posters

Sup Forums is how white people actually think desu

>he thinks the US doesn't have corruption

thing is that there's an actual fear from the political elite with AMLO winning via the popular vote

So if they rig the elections, then It will be VERY obvious - we are talking salina's 1988 level of rigging in 2018

Shit would be impossible to conceal

And it's that leftist Brazilian art student again. Neato.

>at least here in South America we literally say fuck you to the US
Kek no, the only ones that would say it down there are Bolivia and Venezuela.

That flag is wrong ffs

We literally used to fund them both, and got both Maduro and Evo in power

see

Better than the usual staple of right wing Brazilian cucks

Read this, it's short and straight to the point

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/11/donald-trump-us-mexico-relations-215594

Man, left-wing nationalists are hilarious.

Right now we have in Venezuela a state that is quickly becoming nothing more than a Russo-Cuban satelite country. More than that, Venezuela is actually run by the Cuban intelligence service, as already mentioned by several sources from the left and right.

theguardian.com/world/2014/may/27/cuba-expats-maduro-caracas-venezuela-protests

wsj.com/articles/cubas-proxy-war-in-venezuela-1495403403

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/06/30/opinion-cuban-armys-occupation-venezuela/103312164/

And then left-wing nationalists come on criticizing the U.S. and talking about national sovereignty. It's hilarious, you will literally sell off your country to Cuba and call it independence, while calling selling oil and machinery to the U.S. imperialism, I'm never seen any movement so ridiculous.

Go on, call me a cuck, at least we don't have anything like that in our record. Did CIA help right-wing military dictatorships? Yes, they did, but they never RUN the fucking country like Cuban intelligence does in Venezuela, like Cuban intelligence runs the entire Latin American left (seek out information about Manuel Piñeiro aka Barbaroja).

wat

RIO is (was?) some mutual defense pact among countries from the Americas. Mexico left because of our refusal to help the invasion of Iraq.

>at least here in South America we literally say fuck you to the US

And we just toss and turn in bed every night, all broken up over it.

Like, really. You accuse right wing governments of making the country the US or Europe's bitch, yet your solution is to make us Russia or China's bitch instead?

That article reads like copypasted rant from www.noamchomsky.com

You conduct most of your trade with China though anyway.

Out of necessity more than anything since the US and Europe don't have a lot of use for our principle exports (automobiles, meat, and grain).

That article sums up how our relationship has been. And what he says, in terms of perception, whether it's real or not, it's true. Not coincidentally, it was written by a Mexican ex-Ambassador to China. But even with his obvious bias, he made a good summary.

>But even with his obvious bias, he made a good summary.
There's nothing in there but one long tirade of butthurt.

he is not the OP, I am :)

I looked at the comment section and it was just a bunch of tired Republican vs Democrat shitflinging I could see on any Fox News comment section.

>people tell me not to worry, not to pay attention to his tweets. “He’s just pandering to his base,”
>Perhaps
>In Mexico, however, many believe Americans want to screw us, and Mexican politicians, like politicians everywhere, have to pander to voters if they want to win elections

>No matter which of Mexico’s three main political parties they support, the demand is the same
>Don’t submit us to humiliation from the United States. Not again. Not ever.

It doesn't matter what you think of it, this is true. And people in Mexico have always had a lingering suspicion of the United States because you are seen as the country who stole half our country more than a century ago. Things changed with NAFTA, but the recent election of Trump just came to confirm our suspicion of you. That's how it is.

Whoever wins the next presidency will have to demonstrate that he will not submit to your demands no matter what, no matter if it destroys us. "We would rather wrap ourselves in the flag and jump to our deaths than be humiliated".

They'd lose their only form of warfare is immigration.

See here. They do same thing I told you of earlier.

>we will liberate ourselves from American/EU servitude >by...uh...embracing Russian/Chinese/Cuban servitude instead

Not the user who posted that link but he is right it's a fair assesment of politics in Mexico, Whatevr you may want to call it the fact remains anti-American sentiment continues to grow.

Mexico has used the US as a dumping ground for their criminals and surplus population. That's coming to an end now.

What is really happening is our government seeking to strengthen our free trade agreements with the entire planet (which we already have). China is not seen as a real viable option because we are competitors, we produce the same things. On the other hand, it appears to me that we will get our corn from you and Brazil instead, so be happy for the new deal. It's going to make your farmers rich.

>And people in Mexico have always had a lingering suspicion of the United States because you are seen as the country who stole half our country more than a century ago

Bullshit. That would the equivalent of Russia still being butthurt about the Crimean War.

They are our greatest ally, what are you talking about?

Yes, because migration from Mexico continues and all te beheadings are taking place on the US side.

We need our own border wall to keep out B*livians. Trump may be onto something here.

Sending your criminals to the US doesn't mean that you don't have an unlimited supply of them.

I think the most honorable think the Mexicans can do now is pay for at least half of that wall to restore some of their dignity

Call it however you like, it is what it is, and people in Mexico don't trust you. That has always been the case and Trump is making it worse.

>Whatevr you may want to call it the fact remains anti-American sentiment continues to grow.
I really am losing a lot of sleep at night because cartel members are upset at the US due to the fact that they won't be able to sell drugs here anymore.

Migrants comit less crimes than the average for the population. I get it you think of facts as a matter of opinion but there is such a thing as reality.

I guarantee you the drug trade will grow the same as it has ever since Nixon declared the war on drugs in 1970. That is not what we are discussing here.

I find it funny cause most americans are so dense they can't realize they are losing power globally and that global power is basically what sustain their luxury lives and above average standards

Good, then stop replying to us, you fucking twat, the link was for OP, not you.

IDK but there's been 1-2 Mexican posters (and I suspect it's one autist) who've been massively assblasted at the US and Trump since before he was even elected. My guess is that they're probably involved in the drug trade or have relatives doing it and they're mad that the party's over.

Fucking General Mattis came to Mexico yesterday during our independence day to reassure us that we are still "close allies, I swear".

cheeky

Yes, we know, you obsessively repeat this pet theory of yours over and over.

The western hemisphere will always be the US's bitch even if we lose global dominance. Unless we literally split apart into pieces, we will always be a big player.

Your solution is apparently to ingest a few dozen liters of Cuban semen to spite Trump for building a border wall.

Left-wing nationalists. Never even once.

you guys are unironically just like us. We literally refuse to give free visa to the US because of this. We also tend to refuse american participation in most science and space projects due to humiliation

Honestly though it's true.
Imagine if they said "You know what? Fine you dont want us then we dont want you either. We will pay half-half for a wall that seperates our two countries."
Instead of whining and squeeling about muhh racism. Act like men for ffs

This. Mexico has a wh*Te problem.

>Yes, we know, you obsessively repeat this pet theory of yours over and over
When did I do that? I made one post in here suggesting that he's possibly involved with a cartel.

We just don't want your people here anymore. Like is that hard for you to understand?

But Trump said the wall would be paid via tariffs. Why would Mexicans pay? Just steer the economy toward Latin America and East Asia and let any international corporations that still want to ship cars to the U.S. pay for the wall.

You can choose one and only one my friend
>Be isolationist and celebrate american culture like most Trump voters wanted
>Be globalist and replace american culture for a soulless global culture that most americans hate
Your own culture and the fact that your capitalists do whatever they want to the point of selling your own culture and country is the legit path of doom for your own country.

Your culture and "freedom" are basically contradicting themselves to the point you voted a guy that wanted to give up your own global power to restore the old ways of America

That's not the guy who spams the walls of text about the Aztec empire, is it?

Nobody minds legal immigrants who get a J-O-B. Cartels and literal criminals...that's different. If there's 20 million wetbacks here, as some sources claim, it's not physically possible to remove all of them. We can however deport the criminal element, which in California accounts for an unnervingly high percentage of the prison population.

No dumb fuck, if we wanted a wall we would build it, and man it, ourselves. No wonder you people are all becoming cucks with that warped way to reason.

Even in our isolationist days we controlled latin america.

No, you idiot, the solution is to strengthen the free trade agreements with Australia, New Zealand and Japan (part of the TPP Trump scrapped), and make them closer to the Pacific Alliance, as well as increasing our trade with the EU. Neither Cuba nor China or Russia have anything we want or need aside form a "fuck you" to the US, as we are competitors with them. We don't produce commodities like you, which is what they buy, we produce cars, tvs. and electrical/mechanical machines in general.

Why are right wing argies such cucks?

By all means do your best, the overwhelming majority of Chicanos are US citizens.

>Just steer the economy toward Latin America and East Asia
That would be their loss, not ours because countries in Latin America are all shitholes and none of East Asia other than Japan/South Korea/Taiwan is a developed, First World nation either. I mean, trading the US and Canadian economies for Ecuador or Cambodia...yeah.

They identify the right problem, being the US's bitch. But they see the solution as leftism probably because of cold war propaganda. For that same reason right wing Latin Americans all want to continue being American vassals.

It's stupid to be honest, most of the criminal mexicans are the spawn of the hardworking mexicans. The parents were working and left the kids alone and they became nigger tier by making gangs. We can't really deport those criminals since they're anchor baby Americans. Honestly tho, they should be stripped of their citizenship and sent to an island and then given a nuclear bomb, I'm sure even Mexico would be okay with it.

>No dumb fuck, if we wanted a wall we would build it, and man it, ourselves. N
So why the fuck dont you?
Own up to your shit. Your country has a problem. It's an embarassment for you when people leave your country to enter another country illegaly and bring drugs and crime there. Instead of actually dealing and owning up to the problem you ignore it and point fingers.
>muhh bad man meanie Trump
Pathetic. You're the fucking cucks in this situation with no honor.

>AMLO
Go fuck yourself you leftist dipshit

>And people in Mexico have always had a lingering suspicion of the United States because you are seen as the country who stole half our country more than a century ago

My family came here from Mexico and nobody there actually gives a shit about that war or knows anything about it except some intellectuals and college students who fantasize about Aztlan/reconquista bullshit. The average lower class person has only a vague awareness that California may have once been part of Mexico. They come here because Mexico is a shithole and America is rich.

Because the problem has stopped, it's been a decade since Mexico has been sending migrants in net numbers, do you spend billions solving non issues in Switzerland?

As for the embarrassment go suck a cock, I'm not a migrant.

And we should care why?
99% of the world doesn't trust us.

I don't care about your personal experience with your family of dumb fucks who don't even live here. That part is just a basic history class everywhere in Mexico.

As I mentioned, we have our own problem with illegal immigrants, in our case B*livians. We could use our own border fence.

Good, stop replying to me. Stating a fact has nothing to do with trying to change your opinion on anything. Again, OP asked a question and I answered it, whatever you might think of the answer is your problem, not mine, so keep it to yourself. Unlike my opinion, yours wasn't asked.