But would it be a good movie title?

But would it be a good movie title?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YhlUgNFVF0
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>getting impeached when his own party controls all branches of Government

this is next level delusion from libtards lmao

Why is he back? I thought the SJW mob already deemed him problematic? I guess a cuck can't change his cage.

Joss Whedon: World's Biggest Cuck.

This is the kinda jab a professional writer came up with and figured is good enough to post for everyone to see
Why is Whedon praised again?
JK Rowling hasn't written a single good book in her life and she at least was wrecking people on twitter left and right with the come backs

>Donald Trump will never run for president
>He will never win a single state
>He won't get the required delegates needed!
>He's the nomination but he won't even show up to the debates!
>He can't win the election!
>Yes he won the election but he will be impeached!

What's next?

I understand Liberalism, and believe it has a productive and timportant role in morsern society, but I have never ever thought standing there and spouting snarky Liberalisms made anyone look respectable or cool. Never go full Liberal.

>H-HE'LL NEVER WIN RE-ELECTION

>HE'LL NEVER HALT ELECTIONS AND BECOME SUPREME LEADER

>HE'LL NEVER BECOME THE SENATE

>H-his supporters will get tired of winning

>Never go full liberal
We're past that point, this is something else entirely.

This guy never learns his lesson.

>impeachment
>republican control of congress

your cuck president is weak. he is finished.

Literally what did he mean by this?

wow thanks for posting polling data, they were very accurate during the election after all

Joss is trying to make a comeback among his ex-fan base I see.

Haha holy shit remember sealioning? I always like when something like that disappears from history.

What the fuck is his problem?

Possibly he biggest faggot on the planet

"Comrades, we don't need the media! Only I am the true source of truth! The media is an enemy of the people and I, the man of the people. My enemies are out to get me as well as you! Join me comrades, in this glorious struggle against the enemies who stand to dethrone me! I've done nothing wrong and I never lied to you, the American people"

He's literally right though.

Just like Hitler.

Going to enjoy 8 years of all this endless wishcasting.

retard

Yeah, six years of Mike Pence will be interesting

HAHAHAHAHAHA*inhales*HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which one, Trump, (you), or both?

>ATTENTION EVERYONE! I AM UPSET!

>it's real

holy fuck

Cuckservative detected. You guys are as buttsore as the faggot progs.

My mom is friends with some rich communist guy and the guy looks exactly like Joss Whedon. Does your political ideology eventually shape what your beard and hair will look like?

It's wordplay on "Unprecedented", because Trump's victory was in many ways unprecedented.

Did he pay all those famous actors to make the vote for hillary video?

>Name calling to hide behind insecurities

sensitive joss whedon

what a fucking faggot I feel bad about purchasing the Firefly boxset

>impeachment
like that will happen. done literally nothing other than what he had planned to do

yet these baby lefties wanna keep crying, clinging on to a hope he will step down before the 4 years at done. just realise you all lost. the more you cry, the more people like me take the complete piss out of you. not even american

maybe it's the other way around?

>big media organizations are the only media organizations

dumb binary thinker

joss whedon is an infantilised retard and in all honesty is likely a cuckold

>$18.374

lol that seems a little odd, was it the last of his money or something?

>approval rating

Shit, you're right. Welp, looks like the popular vote matters after all

>like that will happen. done literally nothing other than what he had planned to do

They impeach him if republicans won't be able to control him. In that case they'll impeach him and get Pence whom they can control

the election polls were 100% right about the popular vote

there's no electoral colleges for approval ratings :^)

>frogposting is how you do it, right guys?
Also
>being insecure on an anonymous Burmese gardening site.
Christ you faggots really need to lurk a few months before you post.

like that will happen

the polls had her winning Michigan and PA, try again

just let the liberals have their delusional fantasy, they cant cope with reality otherwise

>the election polls were 100% right about the popular vote

Maybe if Trump literally stopped lying and contradicting himself every other minute, maybe his statement would have some legitimacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YhlUgNFVF0

I think it won't, but it may, depends on relations between trump and republicans in congress

>make minor mistake when discussing insignificant topic
>CNN: Trump is literally lying to everyone, Hitler 2.0

Jesus... talk about salty

>but it may

No.

I only believe in unbiased polls

nuclear bad things

m-maybe he'll be impeached

>>minor mistake
>he has been repeating this shit since he was elected
>tries to move the goal post to "I was talking about republican" when he clearly wasn't
>"THE MEDIA LIES MY INFORMATION IS THE TRUTH" when he lies or is misinformed even about "insignificant topics"

Approval polls are always biased because the people who take them always have an agenda and selectively choose who to pill

Nice try though

>people have agendas

whoa

Whedon btfo

Everybody lies and everybody makes mistakes.

In gentler, more civil times, a line like that from Trump would get him disqualified from the esteemed role of president.

But in our current culture, decorum is discarded for results.

So the impactful lies and fact checking revolves around "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" and "I didn't run a private server leaking our foreign policy to every hacking group with an internet connection". That kind of stuff, which Trump hasn't lied about.

>ywn be impeached

>my dog ate my homework

>tries to move the goal post to "I was talking about republican" when he clearly wasn't
Kek he then tried to triple down when the reporter said HW Bush won with 426
>w-well these were the facts I was given
>when?
>these were the facts I was given just now
This is our president right now.

>that random 18,000

Did he literally empty his bank account?

HORK HORK HORK HORK HORK

It's listed by size, not date

Who wrote this? The dialogue in this scene is just bizarre. I'm not sure I can get behind Presidential kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

>see these polls drumpfkins ? There is no way Drumpf will win Pennsylvania, Michigan, NC, Wisconsin, Florida, etc

>big news outlet corps NEVER have an agenda that they are trying to push
>if they had, it would probably be to my benefit

>raping a 13 years old
What the fuck is he talking about?

Judging by the fact that 30% of Americans probably don't know what Uranium is, it's a good tactic to speak at a second-grade level.

Gets the message out.

he talks like Deadmau5

What 90's stars is this referencing?

senpai 30% of americans think that sun revolves around earth

Donald Trump raped and murdered a 13 year old girl in 1990 and then he framed Bob Saget for it. Gilbert Gottfried witnessed the whole thing

A Jane Doe said that she was raped by Trump when she was 13. Somehow, she received death threats (nobody knew who she was, though) and dropped the case.

>"""American Education"""

What has Trump even done in the past two weeks that would lower his approval rating like that?

exist, but its alright i think gallup might come close to mass media.

It's cute the way celebs think their opinions matter to the people.

I can't tell if you're actually retarded and don't know how prediction polls work or if you're trolling

Woody Guthrie was a liberal. Whedon is a snivelling sycophant.

I wonder if the majority of Democrats actually believe CNN at this point. Any person who can think logically can see their obvious lies.

A celebs opinion mattered enough to get him elected to the white house. Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

That poll was in 2016 but before the election was over, I can't find anything more recent.

>true Rebel Intellectuals like me get their news from websites that look they were designed in 1997 telling me exactly what I want to hear with no proof whatsoever!

Get out of the basement, dude.

Donald Trump is not just a "celeb." He is a very successful, very capable businessman. Read his books.

he also is the least racist and antisemitic person in the planet and has a decently sized penis.

Is it though? Libs are on cloud 9 of insanity.

>Marvel fans eat this up

>everybody lies and makes mistakes
>everybody, upon being confronted with their mistake, claims they were inferring something totally different
>everybody refuses responsibility for their lie/mistake once it's been totally exposed and plays it off with "someone told me that"
>this is the way actual adults act

Never have children. If you already have children, kill them.

He didn't write his books, fuckwit. We're supposed to be impressed that he wasn't quite so stupid as to squander what he'd inherited?

unless you believe in the pence takeover conspiracy.