Damn it feels good to be part of the Finnish master race

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com/tree/N-CTS10760/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ueeb3qT5jPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that map gibs me boner

>physique of white people

PERKELE!

Mongoolit on aasialaisten kehitysvamma osasto että korkeintaan kenossa 5 oikein 10 rivistä

>tfw finnomongol

>Ala-Vienanmaa is geographically higher than Ylä-Vienanmaa

Ala-Vienanmaa is closer to sea level than Ylä-Vienanmaa

In reality...

>physique of aliens
>intellect of slavs

>Easily conquered by everyone in the region

Good map. Though all of Lithuania and Prussia should be also included, they're Volga-Finnics in origin genetically. Also more clay in Scandinavia belongs to us, probably we can also annex Northern Poland and why not Northern Germany while we're at it.

OISPATTAA NIIN VITUSTI

Not easily. Finns had a warrior mindset originally and murdered all Norsemen who were here to raid.

Swedes domesticated Finns and took away our powers

how can Finland even compete?

So many different people, together, under one flag... actually i wonder how Soviets managed to create all this mess, wew

>Prussians
>Volga Finnics
Explain yourself

I wish we had kelt thrown into our finngol mix

>Hey we see you have some cool pelts up here, would you like to buy some farming tools and other manufactured goods that we brought from civilized europe?
>KURWA PERKELE
>Shit bro put the knife down we just wanna trade
>SATAANAA

He's talking about HAPLO GROUPS

Finns share an older component with Anglo Saxons

East Prussians had 25% N1c or so but it wasn't of Volga Finnic origin.

Even today Russia still has 35 languages which are co-official with Russian in various regions.

Pretty crazy

>finns share an older component with Anglo Saxons

I meant East-Prussia, what was Köningsberg. Hinderburg was Finnic. They only switched languages because of the women that were imported, "orja" ring a bell my brother?

It's true damn it, I read it on muinainen suomi foorumi.

taller than most europeans, light eyes and hair are very common, caucasoid skull etc.

it would be great but only if you let all the people living in those places stay there and get a finnish citizenship.
if only we could hold a referendum...

95% of Finns are of the East Baltid type which is an infantile version of the Caucasoid race with prominent mongoloid characteristics

>Muinainen suomi foorumi

Their N1c is shared by Mari people, it's what separates them from Baltic-Finnics. Latvians not so much because half of them are actual ethnic Estonians, so called "livonians"

>95% of Finns are of the East Baltid type
source for this absurd claim. have you ever visited south/west finland, where the majority of finns live?

he's talking out of his ass

Suomi and Basqueland are the only two countries that should be allowed to exist in Europe. The rest shold just go back to the steppes, Middle East, North Africa and where ever from they came

>I meant East-Prussia, what was Köningsberg
M'yes, the original Prussians were Balts after all who intermingled with Finns a lot.
>Hinderburg was Finnic
Doubt it desu.
>They only switched languages because of the women that were imported, "orja" ring a bell my brother
Baltic N1c is from Finns who assimilated and the descendants of these assimilated Finns became East Prussians, I don't think they spoke Finnic anymore anymore by the time they reached that area. And yes, I know the word's etymology.

Even the most Nordic looking Finns have those soft Baltic traits.

t. other

For the 1000th time you try to force the south Finn meme. Uusimaa where 1/3 of Finns live has a population composed predominantly of Savonians, Karelians and Tavastians.

Living in Uusimaa for 1 or 2 generations doesn't change DNA. South aint west and never has been.

The "East Baltid type" is an Upper Paleolithic European type and it frankly doesn't matter anymore because now genetics exists. An East Baltid guy can have the very same genes as a Nordid type, which is the Proto-Germanic and Proto-Baltic component in Baltic-Finnic.

yeah sure, but Kiira is not even close to the east baltid block head phenotype

Can you explain what these are? Because I googled "east baltid" and most Finns don't look like that.

Forget it, Baltid means having original European genes, the Western European Hunter-Gatherers. The lack of Middle-Eastern input which Central Europeans and anyone below the Alps has.

Not really. Their N1c is shared more closely with Finns, although a minority of us.

yfull.com/tree/N-CTS10760/

As you can see, the Mari connection is from over 4000 years ago. It's almost irrelevant.

East Finns have N1c of similarly distant relation to Mordvins but also the other type related to Balts which got reduced in a population bottleneck. West Finns have equal amounts of both.
Finnic ancestors of Balts came from somewhere in the north, perhaps Estonia definetely not Mari-El.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ueeb3qT5jPo

It's total pseudoscience, now real genetics exists. Take "East Baltid" as a term imperialist powers used to disparage actual fucking Europeans.

Hey I won't argue about that idea, I like it.

Do you feel like home? Just curious.

I'm just trying to make certain Germanicist Finns acknowledge that we're more akin to Balts than Swedes and Germanics, I never said Balts were bad.

Who is talking about "Germanism" where?

Why do finns believe they should have karelia and murmansk?

People who go "muh Southwest" usually think that those Finns are Germanics or that Southwesterners look like Germanics.

No one cares about Murmansk. Normal Finns want the territories we lost in the wars back.

OP's pic is made by a cuckold fetishist hence the Nazi bases in Finland.

On a genetic map they would be halfway between Kuusamo Finns and northern Swedes.

Kuusamo Finns are mixed with Saami more than any other Finns though, so in reality SW Finns are actually more than half Finnish.

t. globalist bot posing as ruskie bot

i don't. i agree with that finns have softer features and usually high cheekbones, but most of us still don't look like Mika Häkkinen or something like that

I don't see that user claiming anything like that. But I do see you saying that 95% of Finns look like that east baltid or whatever which isn't true, at least here.

I instantly think about the threat of Germans breeding with dumb Finnish whores to ruin our blood when I see that picture. That's not "globalist". If there were bases they should be in Åland or otherwise entirely segregated from Finns so no mixing would ever occur.

90% of the gene pool of Europeans comes from before there were any Germanic languages.

I never said that, only that most Finns have those softer Baltic features in one form or another, even the most Nordic looking ones like the one I posted.

still lost the winter war

Ok well whatever. I have no idea what you are even talking about lol.

Most Finns everywhere have East Baltid traits on a group level which makes it easy to identify fellow Finns. There's always exceptional individuals in every way. You're just living in denial.

Germanics have very distinct looks though; Diane Kruger, for instance, would never pass for a local in Finland.

I never said that you can't spot a fellow Finn. You are drunk, go to sleep.

It's what created blue eyes and blonde hair. And grey eyes are even a less pigmented version of blue eyes, as is platinum blonde a less pigmented version of blonde hair.

Compare this to that and you'll know what I mean.

Yes, the other one is Kiira Korpi and the other one is some German, it's easy to see which one is Finnish. I just don't get your point, that's all. I'm a newfag on Sup Forums so I'm not up to date with all the memes regarding haplogroups and such.

If you thought about the traits which you spot other Finns from you would realize that they are East Baltid traits.

Finns tend to have rounder crania and flat, small noses moreso than any other people in Europe.

Anatolian Neolithic ancestry is higher in all parts of Europe compared to WHG ancestry, even Estonia and Finland

>flat
Hell no. I don't see that ever when I go to Finland.

You're from fatland. Americans have totally fucked up fat faces because of obesity. A morbidly obese Caucasoid will start to resemble an East Baltid more often than not.

>not posting the whole thing

I don't agree with the flat noses thing.

Finns have almost 0 Middle-Eastern genes, other Europeans are half-Arabs.

this is a flat nose according to you

You're the exception you delusional idiot and don't you always brag about your foreign heritage?

Most Finns do not have noses like that.

The tip is pretty flat.

You are the delusional one here.
1. I'm a Finn, I don't have foreign heritage
2. Most Finns don't have flat noses

Balts are purer than we are though due to considerable Saami admixture.

How genetically similar are Finns and Estonians

>Baltic

Estonians are a tad closer than Swedes but there's a gap because of reasons I won't name. Pretty much this

We do if you compare us to Swedes on average.
There are exceptions every way, but the average is flat and short.

You need serious help if you think otherwise.

Yes

>he thinks finns look like negroids

that's based on an EEF-WHG-ANE calculator that gives the WHG-like portion of the EHG (3/4 WHG, 1/4 ANE) in the steppe populations to WHG and which seems to incorporate all Middle Eastern farmer populations (Anatolia, Iran, Levant) into its EEF

but even there Estonians and Finns get significant amounts of EEF as well

compare the percentages on this map (lowest is

That's bullshit. Russian is one language, then there's kazakh, armenian, uzbek, tajik, georgian and azerbaijani. Those are what our immigrants speak, nobody knows that shit who was born in russian communities.
Ukranian and belarusian (lul) aren't spoken here at all. You can sometimes spot the accents but the languages aren't used.

Sure whatever. Useless to argue about fucking noses on a saturday night. I'm out.

>EHG (3/4 WHG, 1/4 ANE)

I mean 1/4 WHG, 3/4 ANE

Funny how the subject is so important to you that you have posted your abnormal nose a dozen times or more in the past month

Nigger noses aren't flat, they're just fleshy and wide.

>Nigger noses aren't flat
what the heck does flat mean to you

Your definition of a flat nose probably differs from mine, Finns have very flat noses if the spectrum only includes European looks.

she looks like an ayyylien

qt in some pics though

A non-high-bridged nose, most commonly found in East Asians.

i don't agree