Will you take the mark of the beast or die trying protecting yourself and your loved ones?

Will you take the mark of the beast or die trying protecting yourself and your loved ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

av1611.org/666/www_666.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZBT4Rdly4
youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, at that point it's pretty fucking obvious god's real so taking it would be pretty fucking retarded.

I want it. I would love to not have to worry about somebody stealing my wallet or identity. I support this idea.

>I mean, at that point it's pretty fucking obvious god's real
You'd be surprised.

Be prepared for an increase in hands getting lopped off.

Mark of the Beast wont be a chip, it'll be a digital crypto-currency, payments made by knowing a password (head) and on cellphones (hand).

What is the significance of 666?

Better to be dead than live in a liberal progressive Sodom. Give me liberty or give me death.

Digital transactions are done over the internet. WWW = 666.

Salavation is granted if you do not take the mark. It is written. I remember seeing a Youtube video of this christian dude that deciphers maps and movie previews and poster into biblical shit and he does a outstanding job. He said that those who refuse to take the mark will be saved by Jesus himself when he returns to save his people.

Groxt was the Youtuber name

The number of the beast is actually 616. It's actually a numerical system designed to label the Church's enemy (or Satan) at the time. Satan literally means enemy or adversary. Don't like niggers? They're your Satan. Be a church leader and don't like the political leaders of the time and their bullshit? They're Satan. Label them in your holy book, but you cannot do so publicly, as the political Satan will know, and have your entire Church massacred. So you develop a numerical system and now the political Satan is known by a number of the beast, which is ambiguous enough for retards to think it's an actual number for an actual devil, and your church is safe, as well as all of them knowing who their Satan is.

The Moar you know.

not an argument

I usually take a more preterist view of the book of Revelations.

To understand what the mark of the beast was, just look at it in the original greek.

666 is written in roman numerals as DCLXVI

That adds up to 500 + 100 + 50 + 10 + 5 + 1

What else did you see in the year 100 AD that also had 1's, 5's, 10's, 50's, etc??

Those were printed all over the Roman Denarius, and the Tyrian Shekel.

The whore of babylon and the crimson beast are also symbols of Rome. The beast had 7 heads which represent 7 hills, and 7 kings. Those heads are the 7 emperors of rome in the bloodline of Caesar that existed between the time of christ, and the time of the book of John.

Essentially, early christians were terrified that the Roman empire was going to take over the world, and the Denarius or the Shekel were going to be the only accepted form of legal tender anywhere.

Not an argument, sorry.

Monster energy logo?

>ad hominem

>Argumentum ad logicam

It's the Hebrew Gematria code for the Roman Emporer Nero.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I want to be a cyborg, so yes.

>Ignoratio elenchi

Translation: holy fuck the world is scary, maybe if I delude myself into thinking a dead kike will save me, it'll actually work...years later....holy shit nothing bad happened to me, it must be because I pretended a dead kike would protect me.

>Lorenzo de' Medici

>tip

the argument here is that maybe we shouldn't listen to people who have a severe brain disorder like autism

Already did.
VI-6
六-6

Translation: I'm an arrogant pompous child who believes in nothing and will likely die from auto erotic asphyxiation after wacking off in my moms basement with my belt around my neck.

>argumentum ad lapidem

atheism meme thread?

If you take the mark you automatically go to hell when you die. If you don't take the mark and die a martyr you go to heaven. >Quick death > eternity on hell

>Charles l'Affable

It's meant as a mockery to the Trinity.

Three is a Sacred number so the idea is that doubling it and repeating it 3 times is a way of showing a lack of reverence.

It's been a few years since I studied this in a theology class but from what I can remember that's the basic overview.

Trinitarianism is heretical, just FYI.

No beast may touch me

Nah I just understand introspection and how your religion is a literal placebo.

I believe in something, but I'm not cucked enough to delude myself into pretending everything scary will be taken care of and made into happy flowery rainbows just from believing a single, all powerful dude somewhere has got your back. It's disgustingly obvious how stupid this is.

People who have mild autism have trouble with emotions, forming emotional bonds, etc. So of course they're less likely to believe in a god.

Ur a faget

>in the year 100ad

That date would have no meaning to St John the author of revelations since Anno Domini wasn't introduced until over 4 centuries after it was written.

Lastly there's this so you don't wet yourselves while sleeping tonight:
av1611.org/666/www_666.html

I don't think the chip really is the Mark of The Beast, literally.

I still think that Mark of The Beast is a metaphor for not joining any groups with symbols on them. You should avoid the wolve covering in sheep clothes.

>atheists still exist here when there's an entire board flooded with proof of his existence

>Christfaggots delusional as usual

"Evidence"

More like hearsay.

>The depths of my arrogance
ftfy

No, Evidence as in genuine irrefutable proof.
Just pop on over to fucking /x/ and summon anything, and the rest falls into place.

That-That was one of us right.

It was a false flag, right? A parody?

What if I just get the chip in my left hand?

Checkmate satan

>posting on Sup Forums - black heart of the Internet
>believing in God
honestly?

>a
>fucking
>slav
>black heart of the internet
>not the last bastion of free speech in the civilized world

We are all hopeless and lost without the Lord user. Only he can fill the void most everyone feels.

I'll take death thanks m8

>I still think that Mark of The Beast is a metaphor for not joining any groups with symbols on them

With that logic its accepting the mark for being Christian. Stupid christcucks.

Talking about the God isn't a free speech. You can freely do this in the church, yankee. This site os for free speech on topics which would be illegal to discuss them irl.

>summon

Put the crack pipe down son. That shit will kill you.

You're delusional.

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN THE GOD AFTER ALL THE SHIT YOU'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE JESUS. IF THE GOD EXISTED HE WOULD BE A MONSTER.

I'm putting the proof right down in front of you, heathen.
All you need to do is take it.

Sup Forums tends to oppose the status quo.
It is a sad reflection on society when Sup Forums upholds culture and Christianity.

>there's a creator
Yeah probably I have no proof either way so I choose to believe
>it's YHWH
Yeah nah

You. Are. Delusional.

christianity is the biggest red-pill you could take

Sup Forums holds up Christianity and culture like ISIS holds up Islam and Muslim society.

Neither of them actually believe the shit they claim to, just use them as scapegoats for insanity.

Just take it.
There's the thread.
Just go summon yourself a spirit and become "enlightened" like you ayytheists seem to value so much.
Are you scared of learning that you're objectively wrong?

More like: why doesn't he share any philosophies with any Humans at all, has no interaction with Humans at all, and exists outside the universe, but is real?

Symbols can be very powerful. The Swastika, The Crescent moon and etc.

People have done some horrendous shit wearing a cross. So you do have a point.

Evil is the absence of God. That's like saying:
>How can you believe in cold when you live in Arizona?

>trips
THANK YOU KEK I FEEL BLESSED

>Why aren't we hearing anything when we're not trying to hear what he has to say

you are

I am a Satanist. Thoughtforms are not "real" and only exist as long as you perceive them, unless you can convince others to perceive them, which they never perceive the same exact way as you anyway, creating a thoughtform with multiple subjective qualities depending on who's looking.

God is the devil in disguise, tricking the world into thinking our true creator is the evil one and siphoning energy from all the delusional cucks.

How about I summon an incubus to come fuck your ass tonight?

Father Enki will reward me well for that.

Dude, just shut up and get on with your life, there is no such thing as god, and I say that as someone with a deep catholic upbringing.

Since there is no god, then there is no devil or hell. Stop falling for the jewish memes and move on...

>I hear voices that claim to be God

You're literally insane, senpai.

Sounds more like Catharism. Do we need another crusade?

>Goetia
Stopped reading. If you're using the Ars Goetia, you're already doing it wrong.

>satanism
>ever
Fag
>implications that I don't have wards all over my flat

>tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries...

>Catholicism
>jewish

Your wards dont do shit. A wave of Thoth's hand and away they go.

>Thoth
>helping a satanist cretin

Either a monster, or indifferent. It's all good though, makes life interesting.

>summon
You have schizophrenia? That's nice.

joyofsatan.comy

>implying Satan isn't Father Enki, scientific crafter of the Human race
>implying "god" isn't his brother Enlil, the betraying commander of war
>implying implications

Thoth is a great help to Enki's children.

TL/DR

If god exists, he does not care about us, he never answers our prayers and does not really give a shit about the evil people that exist in this world.

Go ahead and continue believing in your imaginary friend. Just don't expect him to do anything for you.

FUCK OFF /X/

>WE'RE FULL!!!!!

Joyofsatan.org

My bad.

SOS MARK OF THE BEAST
youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZBT4Rdly4

KATHY DON'T GO TO THE SUPERMARKET

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY

>.comy
>.commie
Bernie confirmed to be Satan

These are my jams.