Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Crowder's a thinskinned cucky bitch.

Yeah this. He was basically like "waaaahhhh don't bully me"

crowder is a total faggot, manlet joe is too but crowder is just virtue signaling for conservatives and is so fake.

Crowder turned into a crybaby who acted like he was being bullied and ganged up on. He says he doesn't care about it but on HIS own website that article tried to pull facts while also saying weed smokers all have dreads and don't wash they're hair.

how does crowder have a show? he seems really boring, and why would joe even have him on? it seems like he was just using him as a backboard to insult the whole time.

rogan got triggered hard hahahaha

Could someone link me to the segment because I listened to Crowder and he seems like a bit of a attention seeker, a dumber version of Milo.

>don't bully me Joe

There's one thing Joe is objectively wrong about, it's later on about 3 hours in when he denies ever saying that weed cures cancer. That's a lie, he mentions the study that it's been proven to shrink tumors earlier in the same conversation.

That being said, Crowder is still a fag

Joe has no problems inviting those Anti-SJW youtube demagogues on the show.

Who the fuck cares about potheads.
Pot doesn't need defending or attacking it's just a smelly drug that makes you lazy.

>he mentions the study that it's been proven to shrink tumors earlier in the same conversation.
Is that your proof that he said it cures cancer?

I mean hard liquor is probably worse but you don't see people going around making it part of their identity or pretending like they're liberated freethinkers for using it.
Americans just need to get acquainted with weed to know that it's noting special, it's not a cure for cancer but it won't kill you either and that it's just kind of a distraction with few redeeming qualities.
t. Dutchman.

>Pot doesn't need defending
But it's illegal.

Go back and listen to it. If I remember correctly, the exchange of words is

>Crowder says Weed doesn't cure cancer
>Joe immediately replies yes it does and mentions the tumor shrinking study

this. luckily states are legalizing it so people will finally shut the fuck up about it. and with all stigma/notoriety gone the shitty pot culture will die out

It's not so beneficial that I don't see a problem with it being illegal.
It's not so harmful that I don't see a problem with it being legal.
Weed is like whatever.

>you don't see people going around making it part of their identity
Every other depressed person certainly does make it part of their identity. Hell I can get on twitter and see faggots who I went to skill with say shit like "hurrr I promised I wasn't gonna get drunk but after tonight I need it!"

>But it's illegal.

tell that to the 3 or 4 dispensaries in my town

They use and abuse it because they're depressed not because they want to be part of some subculture.

You have your own fucking board

I'm in Oklahoma bro.

Rogan is like my older brother. Has no political beliefs of his own, just mimics the last person he talked to, except when it comes to DUDE WEED LMAO.

Then he becomes hyper aggressive and just spews shit out of his mouth and looks like a retard.

You fags are all saying Crowder was being a pussy but all the YouTube comments side with him. Stop being contrarian.

Jamie.

>it's ok when Joey Diaz is aggressive!

You have to go back

I agree Joe was being a dick but Crowder was getting really flustered just from Joe acting like a playground bully

And so do you.
Get the fuck off our board with this shit.

Crowder hasnt even done weed lmao

Statist cuck detected, the question isn't whether something should be legal but rather why it should be illegal

Not going anywhere, this board is rightful Sup Forums clay and you'll have to deal with it or climb back into mommys womb where you belong

Fuck off. Give me one reason you HAD to make this thread here instead of Sup Forums.
You fucking can't.
Keep your shit on your own board. We're tired of it.

I didn't make this thread

Also:

>we

Political threads wouldn't reach hundreds of posts if there weren't any interest

that's because normal people don't care enough to post on the youtube comments. it's literally all crowder fanboys and conservative retards.

crowder is as big a douchebag as i've ever seen.

Fuck off with that logic. It's a TV and Film board, go shit in your own house.

You said people don't make alcohol part of their identity. Even people who aren't depressed will drink every time they hang out with Group X or they'll build an entire diet around them being able to get drunk Y times per month without getting fat. There are people who brag about getting fucked up etc like it's their true goal in life. There are people who get drunk every weekend so they have the balls to get laid. This is shit that everyone knows just by existing in a western society. You can't deny it unless you're trying to be a silly fuck arguing to make noise.

>debating weed with a guy who is smoking weed during the debate

chowder is a mental midget and should have been able to demolish rogan

when smart people draw out a conversation like that, they usually introduce different ideas and expound on those ideas

this was just cringey to watch these two idiots debate something they don't even have more than cursory knowledge of

but in the end, rogan was the bigger faggot

>I'm christian because people who disagree with me are basement dwellers
>No, listen, Steve, you can't just appeal to autho..
>THEY'RE FUCKING VIRGINS JOE HENCE GOD EXISTS
>Calm down ma
>I HAVE HOT WIFE