MIN:Twins 2B Dozier wins first career Gold Glove
MIN:44-year-old Colon hoping to continue career
CHC:John Lackey, 39, plans to pitch next season
TOR:Roy Halladay killed in plane crash at age 40
INT:Shohei Otani chooses CAA to represent him
COL:Holland gets qualifying offer from Rockies
CHC:Closer Wade Davis extended qualifying offer
CHC:Arrieta receives qualifying offer from Cubs
STL:Cardinals release Trevor Rosenthal (elbow)
STL:Lance Lynn extended qualifying offer by Cards

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PavlovicNBCS/status/928312938204504064
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/24/upshot/facebook-baseball-map.html
thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2017/11/02/106-million-viewers-watch-all-or-part-of-2017-world-series-on-fox-886501/20171102fox02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>making a thread 30 posts early
>rags

>rags

Why are you mad at the Rangers? They won 95 games last year

>rags

>rags

>Orioles have interest in FAs Cashner, Vargas
It's so sad watching this play out in Baltimore. They should be selling HARD and admitting they made a catastrophic error in signing Davis to that 7 year deal.

>vargas

kek he would have a 6+ ERA in opacy

How old is this map?

post your
>rags

>Astros win the world series
>people just hate the rags even more

Is this what heaven feels like

now that the dust has settled, why werent they playing no-doubles defense if the tying run was at first? this was a catchable ball

Anthony Recker: male or female?

Was it catchable? It didn't look like it.

it was
The pitch was well made for a deep but ultimately harmless warning track fly that should have been caught.

>Rangers are finally the good guys and the Astros are finally the bad guys in your lifetime
Must be the radioactive water from Harvey.

Sup Forumsstros!

>wojack
And more cancer filtered

twitter.com/PavlovicNBCS/status/928312938204504064
>Cubs and Gnats trade rumor unfounded.
Shame, a Heyward trade would all but confirm Harper going to the Cubs.

Hello
First time here
Is this where I sign up for the Rangers butthurt?

I imagine life must be rough, Astros and even the fucking Cubs winning and Rangers losing TWICE in the World Series. Not once, two times.

Ugh.

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

How old is this map? I live in Austin and I'm seeing Astros gear everywhere now.

I think its from 2014

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/24/upshot/facebook-baseball-map.html

>live in Austin
City full of trendy faggots

>Astros gear
Team that just won the WS
Really makes me think.

The Rangers still own Texas, so...yeah.

Reminder that the Cubs are fraudulent and the drug results WILL be released

You the Turkish Phils fan from yesterday? Post here more pls

Don't think Rangers fans really care too much since DFW is in the middle of the Cowboys season sadly. But the window's closing soon for my >rags and it could be hard being bad again. I sat through most of the 2000s dealing with teams devoid of any pitching and it may look like that again.

I live near UT Austin and I still see more T caps than H caps on a given day but there's definitely more H caps as of late. More Spurs or Cowboys/Texans or shirts though compared to Rangers/Astros though.

>One strike away
>twice

Ragsfags are outright SEETHING for the past week.

The Rangers live in Astros fans' heads rent free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. It's truly a mental illness.

>he says after creating a thread devoted to the Astros

ACA sign up ends December 15. Get help friend

Why did it have to be Doc, why didnt the gods take Jojo Reyes instead

>Roy Halladay is dead
>Goose Gossage still alive

fucking BULLSHIT

EXTRA (Double) BASEBALL TOMORROW

from tomorrow (and during all weekend long), ABG will make threads for Japan Industrial Tournament and for Meiji Stadium Tournament

Games starts at 6:30pm ET

as a jints fag, thank fucking god

1. Springer
2. Bregman
3. Altuve
4. Correa
5. Stanton
6. Gonzalez
7. Guirrel
8. Reddick
9. McCann

Who the fuck can stop us?

Parity + new season

Rangers

No one, my friend. No one.

Why is this general obsessed with Anthony Recker?

If this changes to more orange, reminder that the only orange will be in Mexican communities.

>Springer
Solid player who greatly overpreformed the first half
>Bregman
Will be an above average bat, and overrated as shit defensively
>Altuve
Manlet who relies on high batting average to have any relevance.
>Correa
Only one full season under his belt. Looks Asian.
>Stanton
Not gonna happen.
>Gonzalez
Prime candidate for extreme regression
>Gurriel
Old man. He won't be that good after this year
>Reddick
Reddit.
>McCann
Shitty as fuck. There's a reason he lost his job to fucking Gary Sanchez.

Astros fans were saying they're the White fanbase vs the Dodgers

100% not bullshitting here. But word from the clubhouse is that he was playing more shallow than instructed so that he could make it to the infield faster for the "celebration pic". The result is the pic in your post.

>then the result of that is the pic in this post

>31
>old
That's not old for baseball. Old is 35 and above.

He's going to be 34 next season.

Houston is the least white place I've visited. Most of them yelling that are huwhite or larpy Mestizos.

You're fat.

>100% not bullshitting here. But word from the clubhouse is that he was playing more shallow than instructed so that he could make it to the infield faster for the "celebration pic".
That's just a meme that originated from Sup Forums you obese Nazi dickwad.

He was born in '84?

Yes

Heyward has a full no trade clause and I really doubt other teams are lining up to take on his salary after what he's done the last two seasons, even if they have their own bad money. I believe after 2018, though, Heyward's no-trade clause becomes a partial no-trade clause and his second opt-out after the 2019 season only activates if he has 550 plate appearances in the 2019 season. I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade after next year because he might not get 550 PA in Chicago and his contract was so frontloaded he might be inclined to use that second opt-out.

>shitcago

Wasn't Astros vs. Dodgers literally Juan on Juan action?

>Why is this general obsessed with Anthony Recker?

I don’t know. What’s your guess or theory?

>relies on high batting average to have any relevance.

Has anyone ever heard anything more retarded? I mean literally retarded. Not like "hey dude don't be retarded" but actually chromosomes smashed together paste eating retarded.

>ragposting

You're fat.

Name a more reddit city than Chicago

>Roy Halladay is dead
>James Shields is still alive

Why is this allowed?

Aaahh. Feels good to btfo a former >rags player twice in the WS.

since when did reddit become nogs shooting at each other?

He doesn't walk for shit. Just look at how much Ichiro fell off once he couldn't hit for high average anymore. The difference there though is that Ichiro hit for much higher average than Altuve ever has, but Altuve actually has some power.

Portland

I thought the exact same thing. What happened to valuing meme stats over actual productivity at the plate?

in Japanese

Post pics means
"Gazou Halladay", so

I love how quickly /mlb/ shifts on certain stats. I remember last offseason when people were talking about how shit of a stat batting average is, and now you get called legitimately retarded for not thinking it's not a great stat.

画像を貼れ=画像ハラデイ

もう「画像ハラデイ」なんて言えない

>"I'm so sorry that we lost World War II, but it was a necessary defeat"
What on Earth does that have to do with baseball? Please give us Otani.

2014 using 2013 statistics

Astros were a 100 loss ball club and Rangers were fresh off back to back WS appearances

notice, I had to say "appearance", fucking losers...

>There's a reason he lost his job to fucking Gary Sanchez.

>le drop the ball at home plate that would clinch the pennant man

Houston... wait, what's Latino version of Reddit?

I love based nipponposter

t. ut verlander transfer

Remember Japan doing the same thing for Gwynn when he died when I lived there for a bit. God bless that country for knowing our guys well.

>taking out some shitty ww1-interwar era battleships, then losing half of the carrier fleet 6 months later...

His offensive numbers are garbage, but he's god tier in his defense and throwing to the point you can have a fly out in the way and runner on at second, and unless he's a speed demon they will not try to challenge his arm. Also his base running is severely underrated as was seen on full display from Lester's cheeky walk off bunt.

Plus he's a defacto leader even when Ross was on the team given the now legendary weight room meeting in Game 7.

Personally, I like Heyward, he makes sure to tip his cap to the bleachers every game to honor the bleacher bums, even if that group is lost to time, and he, along with Zorbist do their best to get crowd morale up even if they're getting shelled that day. I'm just being realistic if the Cubs really want to go after Harper, because they both main right field and are big money players so something's got to give. You can't just move Heyward to center because that's Almora's turf, and then there's the whole issue with Schwarber and if he's going to be kept.

Oh well, this is why we got Theo, so he can make the tough calls like these and bring home the gold.

>he doesn't think LA is the most reddit city

fake celebrities, fake caring, fake outrage, think the world revolves around you

Taringa

Sup Forums false flaggers were saying that. No true Houstonian thinks Houston is white user. It is literally the most ethnically diverse city in the country

>le 180 million dollar pump up da crowd man and WE IS BE CHAMPS N SHEIIIIT speech man

>le fat man

>altuve doesn't walk for shit

I know this whole thing is bait but here's your (you) for that

>rags
were never good guys. Their absolute salt, false flagging, and anal devastation has simply made them even worse.

>muh reddit hate

No fucking clue since I don't go there.

this desu

A dodgers team without (Yu) Darvshit on it.

>implying there are any rags fans
>implying all these obnoxious rags posts aren't fagstros or some other /lifelong/s falseflagging

thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2017/11/02/106-million-viewers-watch-all-or-part-of-2017-world-series-on-fox-886501/20171102fox02/

>FOX Deportes' Game 7 viewership was up +37% year-to-year, peaking at 907,000 viewers from 11:15 PM ET to 11:30 PM ET. Last night's finale ranks as the most-watched non-soccer sporting event in Spanish language sports cable television history. Overall, FOX Deportes' World Series coverage was the most-watched ever for Spanish language cable television, averaging 476,000 viewers, up +34% from 2016 (355,000) and more than double (+104%) the 2015 World Series (233,000).

How come this WS drew more interest from Spanish speakers than last year or two years ago?

Ur Mum, also LA.

LA

>implying all these obnoxious rags posts aren't fagstros or some other /lifelong/s falseflagging
wat

I just like to post cute altuves and troll >rags

Easy one, Toronto. Or any city in Cucknada

Yeah fuck LA proper.

It is full of cunts.