That's hot

>that's hot

>I'm a cuck who thinks other men fucking my date is hot
WEATHERWOMAN BTFO

You can reeee all day long but it won't make your shit life any better.

>I only do girls above 5/10

>tfw no qt French bitch to bully me

>How appropriate, you fight like a cow

she wasn't his date

oh wait I remembered it wrong

>Yeah, I'm a cuck. So what? You think that hurts my feelings? I've got a small penis, no big deal. I'll gladly get cucked here in France, you have no idea. I'm so fucking ready to get cucked! If you could, leave some magazines out for me once I bring them up

>Oh yea? Well the jerk store called, their running outta you

>....because then I'd come in, beat up the other guy, and proceed to rape you
What did Jonah Hill mean by this?

>Bitch that's fresh ... but not Subway Fresh.

The fantasy was they're on a date together idiot

American """""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""

Why does he like subway so much?

>...but only if its two Nazi soldiers cucking my jew ass

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

autistic reply, no ''''' needed

American """""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""

>I'm in charge

You either apologize right now or I am leaving. I am not joking, apologize or you'll have to find another guest.

watch out you dont injure somebody with that razor sharp wit.

>I don't think about you at all

Because it's healthy food for lazy people!

>implying

it's the perfect answer, she will be forced to apologize and thus showing that this fat slob that isn't attractive enough for her is still more relevant and important than her

you are supposed to reply with a devastating one liner that gets the audience laughing and destroys her at the same time.

your reply is autstic, awkward and massively butthurt.

You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!

This.

You either apologize right now or I am leaving this thread. I am not joking, apologize of you'll have to find another source of you's

No response would work unless he says it in french

>Sorry, what was that? I don't think it translated well.

good one Coco

fat kike got roasted lol

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Subway Seals®, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on McDonald's, and I have eaten over 300 confirmed sandviches. I am trained in tortilla warfare and I’m the top cuck in the entire USubway armed forces®. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the air? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your nearest Subway® is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my fat hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marinade Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit sauce all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>n-no, they would ask you to leave!

>British """"""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""

>sticks and stones may break my bones, but damn if those words are even gonna leave a scratch honey!

Why is it so hard to come up with a good comeback for that? That French qt blew him the fuck out.

hyper autism

She compared him to superior men in acting ability and in looks.
There is no realistic comeback since he is inherently inferior.

>7 years and Sup Forums still can't come up with a good comeback

Virgin here. If anybody said that shit to me I would take it seriously.

ICH BIN DER "DICK JONAH" Sie müssen sich entschuldigen oder ICH ESSE DEINE HERZ

if you watch the whole thing you can tell the rest of the panel is trying to rush her to finish talking. I'm curious if she even kept her job afterwards.

the one sticking out of his pant leg always gets me

>Kill yourself!

>hahah! ... what are you all looking at me for? ooooooh, that's right. you must be expecting a "comeback". don't bother. i save those for the real roasts, and your little shtick there... well, let's just say it wasn't one of them

Who is that on the left

>me on the left

>This is why Islam is taking over your country you know. We won't bail you out a 3rd time.

Jonah was subjected to the "Kobayashi Maru" of social situations. It's a no-win scenario.

He'd have to be fluent in french and know her treacherous bait-and-switch beforehand to come out on top.

Even if he knew both these things, he'd have to get the response just right; not too insulting/aggressive (shows she got to you) and not too soft (pathetic).

>That's okay, they'd hook me up with a nicer women some other time (in french).
Maybe, i dunno

He would not make a good captain.

or just say something genuinely funny

>subway
>healthy

How did this meme start?

facts